[GAME-OVER] Everyone Is Music Mafia; Congratulations Elieson, SB. and Mitsuki

Jiac

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did say this thread existing is ok, but take this nonsense to FftF, Skype or whatever else you use to chat. I don't want to see literally a month of shitposting here.

\in

Birthday start should mean good luck.

lmao I should've read the last post. I think going /in counts as non-spam though.

Edited by kirsche with rice

Announcement 5/7:

So I'm like almost 12 hours late lmao.

Voting has ended and the verdict is:

We will have the random buddy system.

Your buddy will be shootable.

Buddy pairs will only be yourself and your random buddy.

Due to executive order we will move our shitposting and other stuff to this new thread:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=63537

If you want a special thing in your Role PM (it will not affect the game in anyway) post music in this new thread. General shitpost etc. will also be in this new thread.

However, posting /in and asking questions are okay in this thread.

2nd Voting Phase:

Should we know our buddy at the beginning of the game?

Should we move the game till June 3rd (or later)?

2nd Voting Ends: May 13th at 8:59:59 PM PST

Thank you for your time reading this post. I will update the op accordingly.

If it occurs to me I missed anything, I will edit this announcement sometime today.

EDIT: Poll is now fixed

Edited by ~Summer~

Gaius Addendum to the 5/7 announcement: Your buddy will be shootable, but you must explain how this helps advance your win con. I don't want this game to devolve into a bunch of people trolling their buddies. The main reason they're shootable anyway is so potential roles that would affect shots always work.

Gaius Addendum to the 5/7 announcement: Your buddy will be shootable, but you must explain how this helps advance your win con. I don't want this game to devolve into a bunch of people trolling their buddies. The main reason they're shootable anyway is so potential roles that would affect shots always work.

In buddy cops, Proto shot his buddy to win with more people, so, that is always a good reason. Also, buddies don't have to be shootable, you can still get them shot by asking others to shoot your buddy for you, IMO

In buddy cops, Proto shot his buddy to win with more people, so, that is always a good reason. Also, buddies don't have to be shootable, you can still get them shot by asking others to shoot your buddy for you, IMO

I explicitly disallowed buddies shooting each other in my game.

I just checked my sheet, Proto's buddy died N1 without his (direct) help. I can't speak for whether he arranged for her death, but if he did that would've been a really dumb move N1.

EDIT: actually Kay drove his buddy and someone who was gonna die, so maybe he arranged that with Kay?

Edited by Euklyd

I explicitly disallowed buddies shooting each other in my game.I just checked my sheet, Proto's buddy died N1 without his (direct) help. I can't speak for whether he arranged for her death, but if he did that would've been a really dumb move N1.EDIT: actually Kay drove his buddy and someone who was gonna die, so maybe he arranged that with Kay?

Pretty sure it was arranged along with some other stuff