How to unlock hard modes on fe 6-7 hacks without playing though easy mode first, and without save files?

The Exaccus

Wel, I will explain my point:

I´m playing several FE 6/7/8 hacks, like reverse recuitments, FE8 Sir Serenes Edition, FE8 Darion´s mode and so on, and my problem is that I can´t promote trainees to their custom class, because the game forces to play and beat both routes in order to unlock them.

Also, in hacks like FE 6/7 RR I can´t choose between modes, like ENM/EHM, I´m forced to play Lyn mode and then the other ones, or playing it on normal difficulty and I don´t know how to fix it, since I lack savefiles for those hacks.

Anyone know how to do that? Thanks in advance.

Import a save file from the vanilla game. The hard modes being unlocked carries over, and bugs can only happen if you resume a playthrough from the original game.

Import a save file from the vanilla game. The hard modes being unlocked carries over, and bugs can only happen if you resume a playthrough from the original game.

Thanks a lot, I didn´t find a solution until now, will help me save a lot of time.