Hard Classic PMU Rev Run

ShadowGuy1

So I had our wonderful @Phillius give me a wonderful team, that is right here! I am going to show the growth rates! http://pastebin.com/P2NX4iQq

45% 60% 50% 50% 50% 40% 40% 40%

Felicia

Growth Rates: 60% 30% 35% 40% 45% 60% 35%

Nyx

Growth Rates: 50% 25% 50% 45% 55% 25% 35%

30%

Charlotte

65% 55% 25% 35% 60% 45% 25% 20%

Benny

Growth Rates: 50% 40% 15% 55% 20% 55% 55%

60%

Silas

Growth Rates: 40% 45% 20% 55% 50% 60% 40%

40%

Effie

Growth Rates: 35% 60% 15% 40% 60% 70% 35% 45%

Elise

Growth Rates: 40% 20% 65% 40% 65% 75% 35% 40%

Kagero

30% 65% 20% 30% 65% 30% 25% 55%

Hinata

Growth Rates: 55% 35% 20% 35% 30% 45% 45%

30%

Kaden(The Hero)

Growth Rates: 65% 60% 10% 35% 50% 55% 55% 40%

Orochi

Growth Rates: 55% 25% 65% 60% 20% 50% 35% 50%

Hana(Other Hero)

45% 75% 10% 55% 60% 30% 40% 30%

Xander

Growth Rates: 45% 50% 30% 40% 45% 60% 45% 30%

Ryoma

Growth Rates: 50% 45% 15% 55% 55% 60% 35% 40%

So yeah I got myself into a tough challenge. I will be keeping up and telling you all how it goes!

EDIT:Sorry for it being very sloppy looking, it looked different while editing

Edited by ShadowGuy1

4 GKs and 4 Strategists. Meh, too much repeats. For me it kind makes the game a bit boring and trying too hard to troll. You should change some classes for a bit more variety or you will probably be bored to tears.

4 GKs and 4 Strategists. Meh, too much repeats. For me it kind makes the game a bit boring and trying too hard to troll. You should change some classes for a bit more variety or you will probably be bored to tears.

It's not about 'variety' or 'fun'. It's about making him SUFFER!

EDIT: If you want to change things around, make some of the GK's Wyvern Lords and some of the Strategists either Sorcerers or Onmyoji's (if you can).

Edited by Phillius

If I can change I will, I'll make Felicia a paladin cause I think that's also bad and it's a unique class. Also I should have an update(but no pictures because idk how they them here) for chapter 6-8 at like 5pm est. I got the heart seal and u literally focused all my exp on him for the last few chapters so he got dragon fang and can change into diviner so that is good news I guess.

You must upload the pictures somewhere else, as the forum doesn't accept the format from the Miiverse. I use Postimg then upload them here from there.

Edited by Lanko

OK NOW IM MAD I JUST REFRESHED AND LOST EVERYTHING OMG. LET ME JUST DO A SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 7. I heat sealed Corrin, Corrin gets speed and magic like every level, Guy is a god, Trouble is a god that can't do anything on pair up attacks, I would of lost if something did not happen where a ninja was next to an attacking unit and it did not dual strike, Gunter is bad and a meatshield, start chapter 8 but bought ox spirit. Send Trunter(Shipping names for pairups) to the north for the chest route after clearing the bottom and we are back. That just summarized the entire thing i just lost so yeah. I also send Guy and Azura on the main route. Ok, So i take NOTHING for thiese shurikens on guy and Felicia and Felicia kills them in one round which is nice. And I sent the Chest Key to the convoy.... sigh.I send Trunter back and send Azura to the chest. I send Trunter to kill the incoming thief to ruin Azura's day. Guy is doubling everything but the Ninjas, but that is fine. Meanwhile, Azura tries to kill this Shrine Maiden to get the chest. Now it is time to fight Oro-wait she does 0 to felicia and Felica ORK her. I mean, it is not in the cards because we just defied the entire game even going on this route so.. Got the Wyrmslayer and the Killer Lance. NOW TROUBLE VS SAIZO, and Saizo does 2 and I don't One round ko, lame! And Felicia Trouble Shurikens, thats great.. Trouble defeats Saizo, but now we have Yukimura. Which does 12 to trouble, but Trouble has a guard meter so she can attack on the enemy phase.And Trouble missed 2 86%..... she is trouble. The only way I can win this is well, Gunter. GO GUNTER WITH THAT THREE ROUND KO, thing is that is bad when you die in 1 more round and you just miss an attack, but Guy can finsh him with pair up. Hi Hana, see why could you not have stole a horse so I can have you as our hero?