Fire Emblem Anniversary Game Concept

PranksterDragon

Across the Outrealms, many Heroes have saved many worlds. There are those who oppose the light, and those that protect it. A mysterious force has reached into the Outrealms, bringing the most powerful tyrants in existence together and reviving them to serve his nefarious plans. An opposing force brings together the Heroes who once defeated these great foes, alongside an upcoming warrior of unknown origins. Together, they must use the 6 Fire Emblems to defeat these adversaries and their master before all Outrealms are endangered.

Fire Emblem's 30th Anniversary is coming around this time of the year in 2020. Over the years, the first Fire Emblem, along with it's direct sequel, have been remade. But the rest of the series has not seen nearly as much love. A great way to pay respect to the series as a whole would be one big anniversary game, bringing together aspects of the entire series. A simple plot : the main antagonists of each game coming together, working for one big bad, and leaving it to the Avatar and the characters of past FE Games to save all worlds. Each game would send a few reps, their Lord(s) along with 2 other allies, who would be selected via popularity polls. The game would lack supports, but give support bonuses to characters from the same game, along with certain Lords getting support bonuses (Chrom and Marth, for example). Stepping on Event tiles while having certain units paired up will yield special conversations, to make up for the lack of regular Support Conversations. The Chapters would be shorter, giving the game a much shorter playtime then average, but still long enough to be enjoyable. Reclassing would be disabled, with all characters (other than the Avatar) starting as a Prepremote, learning skills at level 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20. With a much lower development cost (due to not making new characters, writing dialogue for them, building a unique engine for just that game, shorter chapters, etc), the game could be an E-Shop Exclusive download for about $20-$25.

​Would you play it?

I would play it just for the chance to have Corrin smack Nergal in the face, or Sigurd kick Ashinard's ass, or Roy defeat FE1 Grima, and so much more!

This would be very fun, but there would be an issue as most Lord units use swords. I assume throwing in fan favorites would compensate. This game should be properly made, however, with a lot of cinematics, one-on-one duels, and epic sequences. Yeah, one-on-one duels. It would be really awesome if there was a slight integration which made one-on-ones more involved then just staring and hoping for RNG, like button sequences to set off abilities or the like. Final Fantasy did this amazingly two times, Dissidia, and Record Keeper, neither of which are turn-based but still are great games, draw some inspiration from there.

Also, if you are a real person, I apologize, but be aware that you, PranksterDragon, have made a grand total of one topic, so you look like either Nintendo, or a joke I am only posting this because Nintendo recently took interest in Midnight Sun, so I assume they are monitoring this site, and hopefully will take note of this. *cough*

This would be very fun, but there would be an issue as most Lord units use swords. I assume throwing in fan favorites would compensate. This game should be properly made, however, with a lot of cinematics, one-on-one duels, and epic sequences. Yeah, one-on-one duels. It would be really awesome if there was a slight integration which made one-on-ones more involved then just staring and hoping for RNG, like button sequences to set off abilities or the like. Final Fantasy did this amazingly two times, Dissidia, and Record Keeper, neither of which are turn-based but still are great games, draw some inspiration from there.

Also, if you are a real person, I apologize, but be aware that you, PranksterDragon, have made a grand total of one topic, so you look like either Nintendo, or a joke I am only posting this because Nintendo recently took interest in Midnight Sun, so I assume they are monitoring this site, and hopefully will take note of this. *cough*

Haha, nah, I'm not with Nintendo. I've just had this concept for a while and only lurked on the fourms, never made an account til now.

Possible Candidates:

Awakening: Chrom, Robin and Lucina

Blazing Sword: Eliwood, Hector and Lyn

Tellius: Ike, Elincia and Micaiah

Possible Candidates:

Awakening: Chrom, Robin and Lucina

Blazing Sword: Eliwood, Hector and Lyn

Tellius: Ike, Elincia and Micaiah

Actually, I already had a list of Lords ready. But they could add more.

Marth - Falchion - Lodestar
Alm - Falchion - Dread Fighter
Celica - Celica's Gale - Sage

Sigurd - Tyrfing - Paladin

Seliph - Tyrfing - Paladin
Leif - Light Brand - Great Knight (Due to the Prince Class's Promotion into a Master Knight. It may not be from the correct appearance of Leif, but it still works.)
Roy - Sword of Seals - Lodestar (He was a Sword Locked Lord. May as well make him even closer to being just Red Marth.)
Lyn - Sol Katti - Swordmaster (Unless they add a non mounted Sword/Bow Using Class, she's stuck to using just Swords.)
Hector - Wolf Beil - General
Eliwood - Durandal - Paladin
Eirika - Sieglinde - Swordmaster
Ephraim - Siegmund - Spear Master
Ike - Ragnell - Vanguard
Chrom - Exalted Falchion - Great Lord
Lucina - Parallel Falchion - Great Lord

Corrin - Omega Yato - Nohr Prince (Would Learn Dragon Fang and the Skills of Nohr and Hoshido Noble.)

See the point I made earlier? That's 13 swords, 1 lance, 1 axe, 1 spell. Even allowing for Micaiah that's 2 spells. Now, the game's final baddies are exactly lance-locked, usually it's just an evil spell or breath attack, but if you want to make full levels with enemies being a multitude of classes, there is going to be trouble.

Also, once again apologies for doubting your realness.

Edited by StWalker

See the point I made earlier? That's 13 swords, 1 lance, 1 axe, 1 spell. Even allowing for Micaiah that's 2 spells. Now, the game's final baddies are exactly lance-locked, usually it's just an evil spell or breath attack, but if you want to make full levels with enemies being a multitude of classes, there is going to be trouble.

Also, once again apologies for doubting your realness.

While most of the Lords are Sword Users (With 13 Sword Users, 8 Lance Users, 4 Axe Users, 1 Tome User, 1 Dragon Stone User, and 1 Shuriken/Another Tome (Depending on what they give Dread Fighters) User), each Lord will come with two allies from their games. That will lead to a more diverse cast, unless the fans decide that they want only sword users from each game to return. :P

• 3 weeks later...

I'd say $15-$20 sounds more fair given the amount of content.

So is this in project concepts because we actually want to make this hack, or...?

Because, like, I think this is more realizable than most of you think.

I'd say $15-$20 sounds more fair given the amount of content.

So is this in project concepts because we actually want to make this hack, or...?

Because, like, I think this is more realizable than most of you think.

This was just a concept, but if someone wants to make it, be my guest.

Just run some polls on here to find the most popular males and females aside from the game's Lord(s). And for Awakening, just use the runner-ups who didn't return to Fates and aren't Robin.