Pottermore Hogwarts House and Wand Quiz

CooledEvergreen

25 members have voted

1. 1. What Hogwarts House Result Did you Get?

I took these two tests from Pottormore website recently (https://www.pottermore.com/) and I thought it would be fun to see which House/Wand the SF members are. You do need an account to take the tests but it doesn't take long to create one.

[spoiler=My Results]8He7WHU.pngT91BcVn.png

Yes! I am a Gryffindor and my wand is 12 and a half inch cedar dragon heart string surprisingly swishy flexibility. That was fun I had been meaning to make an account for awhile so I finally did.

Edited by EricaofRenais

Ravenclaw, with a spruce wood with a unicorn hair core, 14" and slightly springy flexibility.

I dunno what the wand is supposed to tell me about my personality. I also seemed to have gotten the least relevant of the houses. (but maybe that's only the movies)

My hose was... Slytherin? I'm not sure how this fits me. I don't think I'm all that manipulative or a team player.

My wand fits me better: Willow wood Phoenix feather core 12 ½" in length Quite Bendy flexibility

HUFFLEPUFF. Its super me 100%.

Wand is Redwood with Dragon Heartstring core, 13 inches and quite bendy.

Redwood is supposed to mean I'm lucky and can make the best out of a bad situation -- super not true.

Dragon heartstring makes the most powerful wands but they can switch masters and are most prone to accidents.

It seems that Hufflepuff is the most common house atm. I thought it might turn out this way, because most of us are huge nerds just had a feeling.

Ravenclaw, with a spruce wood with a unicorn hair core, 14" and slightly springy flexibility.

I dunno what the wand is supposed to tell me about my personality. I also seemed to have gotten the least relevant of the houses. (but maybe that's only the movies)

[spoiler=Time to Nerd Out on HP!]I would say Hufflepuff is the least relevant house in terms of Harry's adventures. Hufflepuff is the only Common Room Harry doesn't visit and out of all the Houses, the characters in Hufflepuff do little. Gryffindor there's Ron and Hermoine, Slytherin there's Draco Crabbe and Goyle, Ravenclaw there's Cho Chang and Luna Lovegood. Hufflepuff has Ernie Mcmillican and Zachrias Smith, both get little to do and aren't really in the movies. There is Tonks, but I think it's debatable if she counts since she isn't in Hogwarts while Harry is attending.

I would say Hufflepuff is the least relevant house in terms of Harry's adventures.

As my chorus teacher said when I outed myself as a Hufflepuff

"Everyone looks down on you."

Oddly, I got Gryffindor, which has literally never happened when I've taken one of these quizzes before. It would have been my last guess. I'm not really that brave, but I do share a birthday with Neville Longbottom, my favorite Potter character, so maybe that influenced something.

For a wand, I got

Hazel wood with a unicorn hair core, 14 ½" and unyielding flexibility

I got Hufflepuff despite getting Ravenclaw when I took the quiz on the old Harry Potter official site I have little recollection of waaaaaay back. It made a lot of bird sounds.

I'm just a litttle bit disappointed with my new results but I'm okay with this too.

It seems that Hufflepuff is the most common house atm. I thought it might turn out this way, because most of us are huge nerds just had a feeling.

I thought ravenclaws were the nerds

Anyway yeah I'm hufflepuff, it's what pottermore placed me as and it's what I identify as, as well. My main values are being hardworking and helping others.

My wand: Rowan with dragon core, 9 3/4 inches, quite flexible

It's been ages since I took that quiz though and I know I've changed a lot. Who knows, maybe I could try it out again they don't care about alt accounts on that site do they?

"It’s one of those all-important life questions: which Hogwarts house are you in? Well it’s time to find out where you belong – Sorting is back on Pottermore.

Old and new users alike will need to join."

oh is that why my login wasn't working

Edit: wow it sorted me gryffindor this time, stoopid

gryffindor would be my secondary house for sure but I am hufflepuuuuuuuff

(and as for the wand part, the only part that changed was that rowan changed to vine)

Edited by Freohr Datia

I thought ravenclaws were the nerds

Anyway yeah I'm hufflepuff, it's what pottermore placed me as and it's what I identify as, as well. My main values are being hardworking and helping others.

My wand: Rowan with dragon core, 9 3/4 inches, quite flexible

It's been ages since I took that quiz though and I know I've changed a lot. Who knows, maybe I could try it out again they don't care about alt accounts on that site do they?

"It’s one of those all-important life questions: which Hogwarts house are you in? Well it’s time to find out where you belong – Sorting is back on Pottermore.

Old and new users alike will need to join."

oh is that why my login wasn't working

Edit: wow it sorted me gryffindor this time, stoopid

gryffindor would be my secondary house for sure but I am hufflepuuuuuuuff

(and as for the wand part, the only part that changed was that rowan changed to vine)

I got Ravenclaw the first time I got sorted on another account, which I think fits me more, since I never really felt that brave or considered myself a glory seeker. Some of the questions don't really seem to affect your personality, either. Like maybe it put me in Gryffindor because I said I like Tabby cats?

I do like the wand quiz. The descriptions seem to fit me well enough. It is really long, though.