I believe introductions are in order...

Lightchao42

Ahem... gentlemen.

As you can probably tell by now, my username is Lightchao42 (referring to that wonderful pet simulation mechanic from Sonic Adventure 2). My first exposure to the FE series was, as with most, Super Smash Bros. Melee (I didn't recognize Marth or Roy, but I didn't recognize anyone except for the Mario and Pokémon characters so I didn't think much of the "Japan-only" thing). Despite this, the first game I actually bought was Awakening (what initially caught my interest was the "recruit past characters" thing [until I realized that I didn't recognize anyone aside from Marth, Roy, and Ike] and the child system). And now, three years later, here I am! I might have joined earlier, but I decided to wait until I bought and completed Fates, which I have. I have also played Blazing Sword and The Sacred Stones, but I haven't completed either.

Now that we've discussed my history with the series, here's that template so you can get a sneak preview of my colorful personality:

Online name: Lightchao42 (of course, but you can, and probably will, call me 'Light')
DoB: On my profile.
Favorite FE Game: Fates
Favorite Game (other than FE): BlazBlue (despite having never played it...), Ace Attorney (actually have played it).
Favorite FE Character: Azu-nyan... er, Azura.
Least Favorite game: I'll get back to you on that...
Sports: Walking (don't like sports)
Online friends: It's a secret to everybody...
Favorite music: Anything with Latin chanting.
Favorite artist/band: Does Azura count?
Favorite song: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

MSN/Yahoo/AIM: What are those?
Hobbies: Gaming, reading, thinking about Fire Emblem and BlazBlue, contemplating the mysteries of the universe
Good Point: Creative and witty (if I do say so myself), sees the best in everything (except reality)
Bad Point: Cynical
Anything else? Not really

I've had too much fun typing this, so I hope that we can have some intelligent and somewhat reasonable conversations in the future! Because heaven knows that we need more of those on the Internet...

Welcome to the Forest, Lightchao42!

Favorite Game (other than FE): BlazBlue (despite having never played it...), Ace Attorney (actually have played it).

What are you waiting for? Get a BlazBlue already even Calamity Trigger is fine!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time!

and nice meeting another blazblue enthusiast! you can possibly buy chronophantasma extend while waiting for central fiction to release, you'll get used to the mechanics and how the game plays!

Welcome here, man! you should play all the old games, they are too good to let them pass, and also, you should share your castle ID as Captain Karnage said.

Thanks for the greetings, everyone. Believe me, I would have gotten any BlazBlue game if I had any of the consoles they were released on...

In other news, here's my My Castle address that many of you are so interested in:

13302-94680-15416-63828

Welcome to Serenes Forest, LightChao42.

I never knew that Lost in Thoughts All Alone had Latin chanting.

Cynics are always a welcome addition if you ask me, do enjoy thinking about video games with the rest of us.

I never knew that Lost in Thoughts All Alone had Latin chanting.

Well, I may like Latin chanting, but not all of my favorite music has it. Though it makes me wonder what Lost in Thoughts All Alone would sound like with Latin lyrics...

Cynics are always a welcome addition if you ask me, do enjoy thinking about video games with the rest of us.

I'm usually only cynical about reality because seriously we're all doomed and generally not when thinking about video games, but anyway, thanks for the greeting!

I would have gotten any BlazBlue game if I had any of the consoles they were released on...

I see. This must be tough.

But I need to know, how BlazBlue become one of your favorite game then?

I see. This must be tough.

But I need to know, how BlazBlue become one of your favorite game then?

For the "why," I like the plot. It may be hopelessly convoluted and requires Japan-only supplementary materials to fully understand, but I still like it. I like the characters too, and the series' sense of humor. Just look up "blazblue gag reels" and laugh.

But as for the "how," I actually got into it because of Fire Emblem, believe it or not. I'm not quite sure how it happened myself, but I think it was because Awakening and BlazBlue shared several voice actors. I was curious and decided to look into it, and thought that it was pretty interesting. And so, here I am, talking about how BlazBlue is one of my favorite video games despite having never played it.

Oh, now I understand. It's true that the Gag Reel are truly magnificient.

As for the Scenario it is a difficult one to follow but it's easy once you understand how all the characters interacts to each others.