Site background changed

VincentASM

Site background  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preferred background of choice?

• Current - Serenes Forest (by NTG)
    • Previous - Leanne sketch (by me...)
    • Forum - Heron siblings (by hinabear)

Oh. *Looks at main site* Still the same. *Presses F5* I like this new one much better. It should be, like, the forum background and stuff. I mean, it's the Serenes Forest, not the Serenes Herons.

My monitor has a larger display than the size of the new background image. Because of this, there are lines where the background image is repeated (I do not know the best way to describe it, but the image does not line up with itself). This does not concern me in particular (I have no preference regardless so I refrained from participating in the poll) but I think that this inconsistency should be noted in case you had not noticed.

My monitor has a larger display than the size of the new background image. Because of this, there are lines where the background image is repeated (I do not know the best way to describe it, but the image does not line up with itself). This does not concern me in particular (I have no preference regardless so I refrained from participating in the poll) but I think that this inconsistency should be noted in case you had not noticed.

Unfortunately I can't do much since the original image doesn't tile properly.

What I'll probably do is stretch the image out to 1280 x 1024. However, after that, the background will be centered and not repeated (which is what I've currently done).