The Future Past (fates)

D4C

Are we not getting Paragon, Point Blank, or the 2 Festival of bonds? Because I was really looking forward this game's Kid DLC

Eventually. It's only a matter of time before those DLCs are dubbed.

FUGGG i guess I forgot about the fact we need voice acting for the part but that only matters if there are cutscenes which there aren't? Right?

Pretty much. Eventually its going to be released in NA/Europe one way or another. Otherwise I can't think of any reason why Intelsys would not release those DLCs. I mean its been over 2 months since the game got released anyways...

Edited by Douglas MacArthur

The next map pack will probably be talked about a E3 and released shortly after. Translation takes time even with no voice acting.

They said that Zelda U is going to be the only game focused on at E3.

Zelda U will be the main focus but I'm sure that they will talk about some other games as well, plus I was thinking more of the direct that they do right before E3 then a big thing at E3.

FUGGG i guess I forgot about the fact we need voice acting for the part but that only matters if there are cutscenes which there aren't? Right?

They need the english version of Shigure's End of all, and I remember that someone said that the kids DLC have audio for the narrative of the story? Well, at least they need to dub the song

One of the characters does some narration and then there's Shigure's End of All in the Memories of Foam DLC. Then there's also all the text that they have to translate and localize from those maps and the 2 Festival maps.

Edited by Ehrzeth

I think Matthew Mercer posted a twitter with implications that he's currently doing dub work for Shigure (His post says he has Lost In Thoughts stuck in his head. Probably from singing it for recording). I don't have a link for verification at this very moment but I'm sure it can be found through searching.

I think Matthew Mercer posted a twitter with implications that he's currently doing dub work for Shigure (His post says he has Lost In Thoughts stuck in his head. Probably from singing it for recording). I don't have a link for verification at this very moment but I'm sure it can be found through searching.

Here you go.