Should I pass down Astra to Mitama? (spoiler-ish?)

ChampionDawn

I'm playing fire emblem fates: revelations, and Azama's and Effies supports were surprisingly nice, and effie seem to pass down really good stats to mitama, who i have been wanting to optimize.

I was considering passing down Paveis to Mitama since it's a pain in a butt to grind for, but unless I marry Mitama to Hisame, there isn't a way she can get Astra unless effie A+ hana and pass the skill to Mitama.

So I just wanna know, is Astra more important, or should i just pass down pavise?

(I wish to end Mitama as a priestess.)

My Effie!Mitama uses a Shining Bow as a priestess so she can't use offensive skills anyway. I certainly don't see Astra as that important for her. She's a good and sturdy healer and that's a good role for her in my team.

I see no reason not to have Astra unless you're planning to have Sol on her also. (or something that Astra will interfere with) Something to consider - and on that note it might only be possible to get Sol if you A+ with Soleil.

It could be an option for you to gain Astra later through a skills castle in online play, though I'm not 100% sure.

What I would do: A+ Effie with Hana for Astra. I would not marry Hisame - I'd marry Asugi, for access to Lethality - and A+ with Rhajat for Rend Heaven.

Considering Effie is her mother, your Str will probably be higher than your Mag if you reclass Mitama to General to build up Def, Str, and to get Pavise.

Pavise is more accessible than Astra for Effie!Mitama since Effie passes down Knight. Though do remember, not only are there countless castles that offer a number of skills for units, but there is also a skill request thread, so being able to ever get astra shouldn't be a problem.

I think there are some castles with Mitama who has Astra? Anyway, I married Azama so I think I passed Astra (maybe?) down to her. Mine at least has dragon fang, if you want her.