Fire Emblem is now considered a Major IP by Nintendo

It could work like that regarding Aideen. Or you could use Quan and Ethlyn as an example and say something like "Quan and Ethlyn are married which might be beneficial for them in the future. Normally wars aren't.. *insert the rest of what you said*".

Or could go something along with the lines of "As this is the time of war, any day on the battlefield could very well be their last. And thus, the couple made the most of the limited time they may have whenever possible..."

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do hope waifus/husbandos remain staples of the series. :V What other game gives me the option to marry shota mages without anyone in-game batting an eyelash?

But on a serious note, I'm glad to see FE gain some success. Awakening was the step in the right direction with accessibility, I'd never have tried Hard mode, and then eventually Lunatic mode, without Casual there to lessen the tension and stress. Surely Nintendo will find a way to blend the best of Awakening/Fates with earlier games.

Then I think Nintendo is really jumping the gun here. But I can't control what they do, so...

Journalism sites are reporting that Splatoon has been the biggest new IP hit since the Wii days.

And the best selling game in the history of the Japanese eShop.

The game is addicting. Both casually and competitively.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Good to know Fire Emblem got Master Sealed expected this tbh with such great sales for fates. I do hope we don't get a Fire Emblem game every year though as that would just eventually make the devs rush the game and making it the new Cod. Also please don't let the 2 versions of FE games like fates become a staple for the series.

Edited by IsaacBorg

Good to know Fire Emblem got Master Sealed expected this tbh with such great sales for fates. I do hope we don't get a Fire Emblem game every year though as that would just eventually make the devs rush the game and making it the new Cod. Also please don't let the 2 versions of FE games like fates become a staple for the series.

As much as I hope they don't do the two version thing because its kinda what made Fates special I wouldn't count on it. If you can release two games and make more money as a company you'd do it. Kinda like how kids while not entirely unique to Awakening alone was shoehorned into Fates because of its popularity.