The Pairing Thread (Fates)

Avalanche

Hello~! I need some advices on my pairing choices. All of them are set in the stone, so I won't change any pairings but I do want some advice on which final classes they should stay in, etc.

Anyway, here we go. People in brackets are A+ options. Btw, if A+ options seem a bit weird like picking Saizo for Ryoma is because I'm looking for classes that fit their mods better.

[spoiler=Pairings]

1st Generation

Xander (Ryoma) X Mozu (Oboro)
Ryoma (Saizo) X Oboro (Beruka)
Takumi (Hinata) X Felicia (Hana)
Leo (Niles) X Sakura (Elise)
Kaze (Silas) X Azura (Elise)
Silas (Ryoma) X Camilla (Beruka)
Joker (Takumi) X Elise (Sakura)
Subaki (Saizo) X Hinoka (Camilla)
Laslow (Xander) X Selena (Camilla)
Saizo (Laslow) X Beruka (Oboro)
Odin (Leo) X Orochi (Rinkah)
Hinata (Takumi) X Pieri (Charlotte)
Niles (Arthur) X Setsuna (Hana)
Asama (Arthur) X Effie (Hana)
Arthur (Niles) X Kagero (Rinkah)
Benoit (Hayato) X Rinkah (Charlotte)
Nishiki (Keaton) X Hana (Setsuna)
Keaton (Benny) X Charlotte (Rinkah)
Hayato (Fuga) X Nyx (Mozu)
Btw, all of the 1st Gen pairings came from this source.

2nd Generation

+Str/-Mag Corrin with Fighter X Velouria (Sophie)
Shigure (Hisame) X Selke (Midori)
Shiro (Kiragi) X Sophie (Caledori)
Siegbert (Shiro) X Soleil (Mitama)
Kiragi (Hisame) X Midori (Kinu)
Forrest (Shigure) X Rhajat (Caeldori)
Dwyer (Asugi) X Ophelia (Soleil)
Ignis (Percy) X Caeldori (Nina)
Asugi (Shiro) X Nina (Velouria)
Percy (Ignis) X Mitama (Kana)
Hisame (Percy) X Kana (Midori)

Just some notes.

• Well Corrin and Velouria won't be getting anything from each other, due to their special classes but at least Kana gets Berserker to pass around.
  • I also picked -Mag over -Def, because I can sacrifice the +2 spd for +3 defense. Magic isn't that important if I'm going solely physical anyway. There is no way to defeat the -3 Res.
  • Not much to comment on the first generation. The second generations pairings are decided from pair up bonus and different classes.
Edited by TanatatKnight

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I have just composed a team to satisfy my desire for the royals of both kingdom to basically marry each other. Here are the pairing;

(+Str, -Def) Corrin!Shigure x Felicia!Mitama

(+Str, -Def) Azura!Kana x Kagero!Asugi

Sakura!Forrest x Orochi!Ophelia

Hinoka!Siegbert x Mozu!Midori

EliseKiragi x Nyx!Rhajat

Camilla!Shiro x Setsuna!Nina

Oboro!Caeldori x Beruka!Ignatius

Effie!Percy x Peri!Soleil

Rinkah!Dwyer x Charlotte!Selkie

Hana!Velouria x Selena!Hisame

Talent- Cavalier

...and that is it for my pairing. I want to hear your advices on these pairing; whether parent or child should move over to 'y' instead of 'x', A+ Support and final classes for them to end up win. I need all the advice I can get.

Edited by Sil3nt 4sh

Sorry for asking but who do you think is better;

Camilla x Silas

OR

Camilla x Keaton

I know that Camilla form a really strong Velouria but I would like to think that she does the same with Sophie. I havn't seen Keaton and Camilla Support but I definately adore the Silas with Camilla one. I'm planning on the winner to be marrying to Selena!Hisame though I could change in the nearby future. And the loser would probably not exist at all due to circumstances (i.e marrying a first gen unit).

Camilla x Silas

OR

Camilla x Keaton

I know that Camilla form a really strong Velouria but I would like to think that she does the same with Sophie. I havn't seen Keaton and Camilla Support but I definately adore the Silas with Camilla one. I'm planning on the winner to be marrying to Selena!Hisame though I could change in the nearby future. And the loser would probably not exist at all due to circumstances (i.e marrying a first gen unit).

They're both really good pairings, Camilla!Velour is an awesome unit for maingame as she is tanky and strong, but I personally prefer giving her Charlotte as a mom. It's hard to mess up Sophie because she gets good mods from Silas but if you give her Camilla she can be an even better unit.

Camilla x Silas

OR

Camilla x Keaton

I can attest to Camilla!Velouria breaking the main game over her knee, but after looking up her Growth Rates, Camilla!Sophie doesn't look like a slouch either. As a Great Knight, she has over 50% Growths in HP, Str, Skl, Spd and Def, which is pretty great. If Camilla is literally your last female to Pair, I'd go with Velouria, but Sophie could certainly work. Both are great kids and Camilla is arguably the best mom (Growth wise) in the entire game, so really it's up to you.

Edited by Avalanche

So, I kinda already posted a thing here. (You can respond here or there, it doesn't especially matter to me, but it might be worth checking my post there if you have questions about something, like how my playstyle tends to go, or why I may have done something that seems silly from a perspective of growths.) But I may as post it here too, right?

Most of the info is in this Google Sheets for notes of what my current ideas are. I've since color coded a few things there:

• Yellow means I'm really curious about how to proceed with something.
  • The lighter purple indicates I have a pretty specific question in that box
  • Lighter orange means I have a much less specific "wonder what people think" question in that box.
  • Pink means that I'm mainly wondering about supports.
  • Dark green means I'm looking for any suggestions people may have on classes.
  • Blues are contenders for the limited Great Lord and Lodestar classes.

And most S-Rank pairs are coded with the following:

• Green is a pair I could easily be persuaded to change around
  • Dark Purple is a pair that I'd prefer not to change, but I'll listen to suggestions anyway
  • Orange is a pair that I would need VERY strong reasoning to change. The inertia is strong with them.
  • Res is a pair that is set in stone for one reason or another.

Looks pretty good to me. The only Pairings that stood out to me as not as good as they could be were Ryoma x Hana and Selena x Subaki.

- I can see Hana being used to boost up Shiro's lacking Speed, but in terms of her synergy with Ryoma, you'll probably want her to go Master of Arms for the Strength and Defense bonus in Guard Stance. Her low Defense will probably have an effect on Shiro's tanking ability, but he can buddy Asugi for Ninja to get the great 1-2 range. That, or he can get a +Def S Support and use the Guard Naginata as a Spear Master.

- From a Support perspective, Baki x Selena makes perfect sense and is pretty great. From a gameplay perspective, I think it's a little tougher to really justify. Since they really want some Strength and the only one who would give any of it in Guard Stance would be MoA!Baki, their combat as a Pair is almost always going to come up short. Granted, Baki does really like Selena's Speed and it gives Caeldori a pretty great class selection, so it does have it's merits.

Edited by Avalanche

- I can see Hana being used to boost up Shiro's lacking Speed, but in terms of her synergy with Ryoma, you'll probably want her to go Master of Arms for the Strength and Defense bonus in Guard Stance. Her low Defense will probably have an effect on Shiro's tanking ability, but he can buddy Asugi for Ninja to get the great 1-2 range. That, or he can get a +Def S Support and use the Guard Naginata as a Spear Master.

- From a Support perspective, Baki x Selena makes perfect sense and is pretty great. From a gameplay perspective, I think it's a little tougher to really justify. Since they really want some Strength and the only one who would give any of it in Guard Stance would be MoA!Baki, their combat as a Pair is almost always going to come up short. Granted, Baki does really like Selena's Speed and it gives Caeldori a pretty great class selection, so it does have it's merits.

So, perhaps I ought to look at pairing Shiro with Hero/MoACaeldori who gives him 5 Def? (She actually gives that at just an A support... Which might be what I end up doing because I'm having a hard time letting go of Spear Master Sophie despite my already huge quantity of Spear Masters.)

Also in regard to Caeldori supports, I want to reiterate a major question I had on the spreadsheet: is this idea good, bad, or otherwise?

I would love to make Elise!Nina a Falcon Knight so she can be a highly mobile healer, but I'm not sure if her stats are adequate. Specifically, I'm wondering if 31 Mag unsupported is sufficiently potent. Also wondering if it makes any sense to have Dark Falcon Caeldori paired to her, giving 3Mag/3Spd/3Def/1Mov.

I can think of some workarounds for Subaki and Selena, just for the fun of it. I have a liking for doing things in unorthodox ways. I'll share the two that stand out to me first, just for putting out the info. I could go for a more Skl Subaki. For the purposes of example, let's make him a Hero and Selena a Sniper (which gives 3Str/4Skl/5Spd/1Def) and give him Lethality, Aether, Sol, Quixotic, and perhaps something more defensive like Aegis, or to cover the Str like Swordfaire. If Skl is maxed (but without applying statues to any calculations), he'll have a 25% chance of activating Lethality, 35% for Aether, and 56% for Sol (which should make his Personal Skill more viable.) Even if it's not maxed, it could work out pretty nicely. Another thing that could possibly work is a magical Selena. Like making her a Dark Falcon or Malig Knight and Subaki a Grandmaster or Onmyoji. No problems with Str, and she could use her +2Spd cap nicely because magic classes tend to have higher speed. (I actually might go with Skl Subaki, actually. Sounds kinda fun.)

Also, should I go ahead and marry Takumi and Oboro? I'm getting a bit impatient with them since they're all set to go do the S-Conversation, but I want to make sure I'm not screwing myself over later.

So, perhaps I ought to look at pairing Shiro with Hero/MoACaeldori who gives him 5 Def? (She actually gives that at just an A support... Which might be what I end up doing because I'm having a hard time letting go of Spear Master Sophie despite my already huge quantity of Spear Masters.)

Also in regard to Caeldori supports, I want to reiterate a major question I had on the spreadsheet: is this idea good, bad, or otherwise?

I would love to make Elise!Nina a Falcon Knight so she can be a highly mobile healer, but I'm not sure if her stats are adequate. Specifically, I'm wondering if 31 Mag unsupported is sufficiently potent. Also wondering if it makes any sense to have Dark Falcon Caeldori paired to her, giving 3Mag/3Spd/3Def/1Mov.

I can think of some workarounds for Subaki and Selena, just for the fun of it. I have a liking for doing things in unorthodox ways. I'll share the two that stand out to me first, just for putting out the info. I could go for a more Skl Subaki. For the purposes of example, let's make him a Hero and Selena a Sniper (which gives 3Str/4Skl/5Spd/1Def) and give him Lethality, Aether, Sol, Quixotic, and perhaps something more defensive like Aegis, or to cover the Str like Swordfaire. If Skl is maxed (but without applying statues to any calculations), he'll have a 25% chance of activating Lethality, 35% for Aether, and 56% for Sol (which should make his Personal Skill more viable.) Even if it's not maxed, it could work out pretty nicely. Another thing that could possibly work is a magical Selena. Like making her a Dark Falcon or Malig Knight and Subaki a Grandmaster or Onmyoji. No problems with Str, and she could use her +2Spd cap nicely because magic classes tend to have higher speed. (I actually might go with Skl Subaki, actually. Sounds kinda fun.)

Also, should I go ahead and marry Takumi and Oboro? I'm getting a bit impatient with them since they're all set to go do the S-Conversation, but I want to make sure I'm not screwing myself over later.

- Your plan for Shiro sounds pretty great, bonus points for them both loving each others Partner Seal classes.

- As for Nina, her use as a Falcon Knight really just comes down to how much you want her to use the Bolt Naginata for combat. Due to the lower HP across the board in Fates, I always healing pretty flexible in terms of how much Magic you need to be effective. If her Magic being too low for you is really a concern, make sure she uses Staff's, as they heal more than Rods. Another option for a little more Magic power (at the cost of less mobility, though she gets Move+1 by default...) is to go Strategist. This way she'll still maintain a mount, have a better Magic Growth, Magic Cap and a better Magic Base than as a Falcon Knight. Sure she loses Flyer movement, but she does become much more Magically potent.

- In terms of Guard Stance synergy, I would personally recommend switching Oboro and Hana's husbands. Takumi's Speed can come up short, which Swordmaster fixes right up and Ryoma likes the extra Strength Oboro gives him (bare in mind that Hana basically gave him nothing if she wasn't in MoA). Plus, Kiragi can deal with Hana's low HP and Def inheritance better than Shiro can initially due to being in a ranged class by default. However, TakumixOboro is still a very good Pairing, so don't let me stop you if you have your heart set on it.

Edited by Avalanche

- Your plan for Shiro sounds pretty great, bonus points for them both loving each others Partner Seal classes.

- As for Nina, her use as a Falcon Knight really just comes down to how much you want her to use the Bolt Naginata for combat. Due to the lower HP across the board in Fates, I always healing pretty flexible in terms of how much Magic you need to be effective. If her Magic being too low for you is really a concern, make sure she uses Staff's, as they heal more than Rods. Another option for a little more Magic power (at the cost of less mobility, though she gets Move+1 by default...) is to go Strategist. This way she'll still maintain a mount, have a better Magic Growth, Magic Cap and a better Magic Base than as a Falcon Knight. Sure she loses Flyer movement, but she does become much more Magically potent.

- In terms of Guard Stance synergy, I would personally recommend switching Oboro and Hana's husbands. Takumi's Speed can come up short, which Swordmaster fixes right up and Ryoma likes the extra Strength Oboro gives him (bare in mind that Hana basically gave him nothing if she wasn't in MoA). Plus, Kiragi can deal with Hana's low HP and Def inheritance better than Shiro can initially due to being in a ranged class by default. However, TakumixOboro is still a very good Pairing, so don't let me stop you if you have your heart set on it.

Spear Master Sophie justified?! YES!

Bolt Naginata's fine by me. I largely wanted to get a second opinion from someone more seasoned than I because I'm fairly new to Lunatic; I just wanted to make sure I wasn't overestimating the numbers. While I do kind of ease things on myself by abusing my DLC (I'll probably start working on FORGED Bolt Naginata soon!) it's actually in part for that reason that I really want a Falcon Knight devoted to healing; In Ghostly Gold for example, it's not uncommon I want to heal someone that ends up being on the other side of walls or water.

I suppose I'll just have to do a bit more soul searching to determine how I want to handle them. (I do prefer the Oboro and Takumi support, and blue-haired Kiragi sounds fun, but I'll have to figure out how much I want to weigh that preference in relation to everything else.)

I'll probably have more burning questions as time goes on (especially after ch. 16 and 17) but thank you very much with all of the advice you've given so far.

Soon i will start a new Revelation run i want to try new couples, some will stay from my previous run:

The pairs i wil keep:

M!Corrin(+str-luck second class Samurai) x Selena

Odin x Elise

Hinoka x Tsubaki

Takumi x Hana

New pairs:

Lazlow x Azura

Silas x Effie

Kaze x Beruka

Ryoma x Rinkah

Saizo x Sakura

Kaden x Charlotte

Hinata x Peri

Azama x Orochi

Hayato x Felicia

Xander x Mozu

Leo x Nyx

Benny x Oboro

Camilla x Veloria

Arthur x Kangero

Niles x Setsuna

Soon i will start a new Revelation run i want to try new couples, some will stay from my previous run:

The pairs i wil keep:

M!Corrin(+str-luck second class Samurai) x Selena

Odin x Elise

Hinoka x Tsubaki

Takumi x Hana

New pairs:

Lazlow x Azura

Silas x Effie

Kaze x Beruka

Ryoma x Rinkah

Saizo x Sakura

Kaden x Charlotte

Hinata x Peri

Azama x Orochi

Hayato x Felicia

Xander x Mozu

Leo x Nyx

Benny x Oboro

Camilla x Veloria

Arthur x Kangero

Niles x Setsuna

Looks pretty good to me, though I'd pair Camilla with Keaton over Velouria. Whatever floats your boat I suppose ;). Edited by Avalanche

Looks pretty good to me, though I'd pair Camilla with Keaton over Velouria. Whatever floats your boat I suppose ;).

Hahahaha that was an error, i though I wrote keaton.

was an error writing , even though I wrote keaton

Used to play a lot of Awakening, but haven't had the time to play Fates since it came out. Just played through BR and CQ without trying too hard with pairings, but, for my Revelation playthrough, I'm planning on trying to make some decent 2nd gens. Recommendations for changes would be greatly appreciated.

+Mag/-Luck MU with Mage talent x Anna

Kaze x Azura

Jakob x Beruka

Silas x Severa

Ryoma x Camilla

Takumi x Mozu

Saizo x Orochi

Kaden x Kagero

Hinata x Setsuna

Azama x Oboro

Subaki x Hinoka

Hayato x Nyx

Xander x Charlotte

Leo x Sakura

Benny x Rinka

Keaton x Hana

Arthur x Effie

Owain x Elise

Inigo x Peri

Niles x Felicia

Used to play a lot of Awakening, but haven't had the time to play Fates since it came out. Just played through BR and CQ without trying too hard with pairings, but, for my Revelation playthrough, I'm planning on trying to make some decent 2nd gens. Recommendations for changes would be greatly appreciated.

+Mag/-Luck MU with Mage talent x Anna

Kaze x Azura

Jakob x Beruka

Silas x Severa

Ryoma x Camilla

Takumi x Mozu

Saizo x Orochi

Kaden x Kagero

Hinata x Setsuna

Azama x Oboro

Subaki x Hinoka

Hayato x Nyx

Xander x Charlotte

Leo x Sakura

Benny x Rinka

Keaton x Hana

Arthur x Effie

Owain x Elise

Inigo x Peri

Niles x Felicia

I know the feeling...I love to play Awakening up to this very day though I was a little mad at the lack of files as I have so much OTP in mind but Fates fixed that problem pretty well.

Anyways...let get on with your pairings.

Your pairings are pretty well decent enough to take you through the entirety of Revelation and likely the DLC. Don't know if there will be some sort of Apo for Fates like in Awakening otherwise we waste most of our times in this optimizing business...though there is PVP and the disadvantage of that is of course insane hackers.

If you are looking for recommendation then I have some ideas. (you can take it or not)

Azama x Setsuna- It makes a speedy nuke Dread Fighter Mitama and faster support.

Hinata x Oboro- They really benefits off from each other and the fact that they can support faster is the icing on the cake

Jakob x Rinkah- I can see Jakob help her out as a Butler with Spe and Res and Rinkah's Str help to enforce his Str as a Bulter. The main reason for this is if someone has to take the fall for Rinkah then it mostly likely Dwyer. Plus you can use an 8 mov Shove shenanigans with Jakob

Benny x Beruka- It helps give Beruka access to Wary Fighter which is a necessary skill for her as she is slow as a snail plus she he probably one of few children that can take Beruka's horrible speed mod because of Wary Fighter and provide good Skl mod whereas Rinkah brings it down.

Takumi x Azura- Azura is a persons that have high speeds and Takumi is really in need of speed boost considering that he is quite slow while Takumi helps with her Str, Spe and Skil growth and as well as her defensive growth because unless you reclass her out of Songstress then you mostly likely won't be able to put her in the frontline at all unless you doing Rescue shenanigans or being careful. On the bonus side, they provide an OP family of 3 Snipers and a Songstress.

Kaze x Mozu- For a 100% Miracle Midori and for her to get the ninja class for Replicate + Life and Death shenanigans.

Everything else is perfectly fine with me.

Edited by Sil3nt 4sh

When get bored doing my stupid Conquest plan, I'm gonna get all the kids' paralogues(and the corrin S-supports) and play them all in Revelations when I get to chapter 21(which is the one where I think the Offspring Seals promotes the kids at a starting level of 20/6 and they get a skill afterwards.)

I need pairing suggestions for the most part:

Neutral-

Kaze- Decided to pair him up with Setsuna again since I didn't use Setsuna!Midori on my BR cheese for PvP playthrough.

Silas- Either pairing him up Camilla or Hinoka again. Camilla most likely because that support is comedy gold and Sophie actually looks nice with purple hair. EDIT: You're gonna love a large boobed serial killer and like it!

Jakob- It really sucks when you hate a character that's an okay unit. Like with Kaze, I'm giving him his birthright wife, Rinka, who works surprisingly well due to Dwyer having good offensive growth, but eh growth everywhere else, and white hair looks cool on Dwyer too.

Azura- Either Azama or Lazlow. Either way her or Mozu's daughter is gonna be boned by meI mean my avatar. Both become insane units(which isn't really a surprise when you're Azura's child.) and her hair looks nice on them. It's also very ironic that they both support each other too, and they're my favorite Female child units from both sides. ^.^

As for who's best for Shigure, I can really care less.

Ryoma- I'm doing RyomaxElise. That's gonna be my only RoyalxRoyal pairing. The reasons for this is kinda dirty...

Takumi- Hana. Already got the A support. Nuff said.

Subaki- Either Oboro or Selena(if I want to be mainstream trash). No real reason other than hair color(both), and the unique support convos(Selena, if I wanna be mainstream trash). EDIT: Decided on Oboro.

Hinata- If I decide to have Oboro get Subaki, Hinata is definitely getting Selena, cause he's too much of a nice guy for someone like Peri. Or I'll do HinataxHinoka again. Either way Hisame becomes a ginger. EDIT: Selena it is.

Kaden- Peri, so Selkie can have a reason to sound like her she lost her voice after having a hard orgasm(I actually like her voice tho.)

Azama- Mozu or Azura. See Azura for reasoning.

Saizo- Maybe Charlotte...? Seems kinda interesting, but I don't how to feel about Asugi as a blonde.

Hayoto- Orochi. I honestly can't fool around with Rhajat like I want to because of her skill and Fates RNG, so borderline best paring for Hayoto it is.

The why aren't you saying anything about how this is wrong side(Aka conquest)-

Xander- I want to give Xander a terrible mother for Sigbert just because I can't stand him. So, who's the absolute worse mother for Sigebert?

Leo- Effie. Just be silly.

Arthur- Was gonna have Setsuna get with the murican, but now I don't know. I actually want to have a strong Percy this time around, so optimal pairing applies here.

Odin- Beruka. Just to give Opheila pseudo-Odin growth rates. Also the support convo looks to be a good one.

Keaton- Nyx. Cause Elise!Maid!Velouria is silly but fun, so I wonder how Nyx!Dark Knight!Velouria will be like. And Nyx passes down her canon hair color! ^^

Niles- Oboro and Sestuna are taken, so I haven't gotten the slightest clue. I don't really want an optimal paring tho.

Lazlow- Mozu or Azura. See Azura for reasoning.

Benny- Don't know. Optimal pairing for this guy too.

So to sum it up:

Characters that are taken-

Sestuna(Kaze. Doing the real thing)

Rinka(Jakob. Even though you deserve better)

Elise(Ryoma.Hot Lobster on Cinnamon Roll action)

Hana(Takumi.The pineapple abuser)

Peri(Kaden. So Selkie can have a mom that sound, and to a certain extent, acts like her)

Charlotte(Saizo. Really wanna do it, but blonde Asugi...I'm gonna deal with)

Orochi(Hayoto. You will always be with a kid)

Effie(Leo. Shenanigans)

Beruka(Odin. pseudo-Odin growths)

Nyx(Keaton. More shenanigans)

Camilla(Silas. 'I love you smoophie! ^^')

Selena(Hinata. Getting that ginger Hisame)

Oboro(Subaki. What the best girls were one combined character?)

Undecided-

Azura(Azama or Lazlow)

Mozu(Azama or Lazlow)

Free Agents-

Felicia

Sakura

Kagero

Hinoka

Suggestions, suggestions, suggestions plz! ^.^

EDIT: I meant 'Hinata' on the Oboro pairing. Derp. Side note: proofread to the extreme.

EDIT2: New pairings were decided.

Edited by SageHarpuiaJDJ

Oboro probably can't be paired with herself. However she can be paried with Tsubaki, which I suggest since Selena isn't that great of a mom for Caeldori. Selena's pretty good on Hisame, I suggest that. I'd put Azura with Laslow.

If you're not using Sakura on a mage, then she can work as Saizo's wife since that means Asugi can go mixed. It's a really cute pairing too.

Oboro probably can't be paired with herself. However she can be paried with Tsubaki, which I suggest since Selena isn't that great of a mom for Caeldori. Selena's pretty good on Hisame, I suggest that. I'd put Azura with Laslow.

If you're not using Sakura on a mage, then she can work as Saizo's wife since that means Asugi can go mixed. It's a really cute pairing too.

She can if you hack. :3

Jokes and typos aside, I want Charlotte to get with Saizo. The only thing stopping me is seeing Asugi with blonde hair. Then again, blonde hair may not look too out of place. I really wanna see how Selena acts with Hinata, and I never had a chance to use ginger Hisame, so Selena!Hisame it is. I know of the greatness that is Azura!Soliel, she's in my Conquest Playthough, but Azura!Mitama is also insane. I need to think on it a bit more. And Oboro!Caedori it is.

Will do Sakura!Asugi on my no grind BR playthough tho.

Edited by SageHarpuiaJDJ

Which set do you guys thinks is better;

Azura!Kana (Cavalier/Spear Master) x Kagero!Kiragi

Corrin!Shigure (Same as above) x Setsuna!Mitama

Effie!Percy x Hana!Soleil

OR

Azura!Kana x Setsuna!Kiragi

Corrin!Shigure x Effie!Mitama

Kagero!Percy x Hana!Soleil

• 3 weeks later...

I see that my question is still unanswered- oh well, I solved that problem a while ago and now come across a new problem. Job Training has been really stressful but I can now focus on Fire Emblem. The problem I have is this;

Selena!Siegbert x Mozu!Midori

Hinoka!Caeldori x Beruka!Ignatius

OR

Selena!Caeldori x Beruka!Ignatius

These pairings are my Nohrian Trust Builds and I wonder which one is better for the role. Can somebody help me with this out.

• 2 weeks later...

I see that my question is still unanswered- oh well, I solved that problem a while ago and now come across a new problem. Job Training has been really stressful but I can now focus on Fire Emblem. The problem I have is this;

Selena!Siegbert x Mozu!Midori

Hinoka!Caeldori x Beruka!Ignatius

OR

Selena!Caeldori x Beruka!Ignatius

These pairings are my Nohrian Trust Builds and I wonder which one is better for the role. Can somebody help me with this out.

Sorry for taking too long to answer this but if I had to choose then I choose the second one because from what know Hinoka!Siegbert provide an extra Lck point for that whole 100% miracle Midori to actually work and while Selena!Caeldori is not best fighter in the game, she doesn't need to be as she is only to be served as Ignatius's pair up bot and nothing more if you anything to say about it.

Okay, so on my Revelations playthrough (hopefully I finish the damn game this time), I'm looking to do only Rev exclusive pairings. I've already done the Royals, since they're easy to do, but for the other characters I want to get the correct option.

As you probably know, each character exclusive to Birthright or Conquest gets 2 extra marriage options and 1 extra A+ option. I want to do as many marriages as possible from only these options.

However, there lies an issue. If, for example, I choose Laslow and Hana, Orochi will have only have Odin left, then Kagero will only have one option left, and so on. This means, if I want to get the best pairings, that I'll have to break the pattern somewhere along the line, and marry a character to one of their normal options. I want to do this as little as possible, so with that in mind, does anyone have any suggestions?

Oh, and I'm going after all children, with the Avatar marring one of them. As for characters in all three routes, I'll have them marry each other.

Okay, so on my Revelations playthrough (hopefully I finish the damn game this time), I'm looking to do only Rev exclusive pairings. I've already done the Royals, since they're easy to do, but for the other characters I want to get the correct option.

As you probably know, each character exclusive to Birthright or Conquest gets 2 extra marriage options and 1 extra A+ option. I want to do as many marriages as possible from only these options.

However, there lies an issue. If, for example, I choose Laslow and Hana, Orochi will have only have Odin left, then Kagero will only have one option left, and so on. This means, if I want to get the best pairings, that I'll have to break the pattern somewhere along the line, and marry a character to one of their normal options. I want to do this as little as possible, so with that in mind, does anyone have any suggestions?

Oh, and I'm going after all children, with the Avatar marring one of them. As for characters in all three routes, I'll have them marry each other.

If your looking for "best Pairings" than I'm sorry to inform you that Elise is not going to want to marry either of the Hoshidan princes. Well, unless you absolutely have your heart set on Basara Shiro or something. One of the main issues with doing Rev exclusive Pairings is that it often leaves the Neutral characters with super unoptimal options. Are you Pairing exclusively for stats? If so, I'd recommend maybe a 50/50 Split on Rev exclusive Pairings and Normal ones.

Edited by Avalanche

If your looking for "best Pairings" than I'm sorry to inform you that Elise is not going to want to marry either of the Hoshidan princes. Well, unless you absolutely have your heart set on Basara Shiro or something. One of the main issues with doing Rev exclusive Pairings is that it often leaves the Neutral characters with super unoptimal options. Are you Pairing exclusively for stats? If so, I'd recommend maybe a 50/50 Split on Rev exclusive Pairings and Normal ones.

Oh, I know it's far from optimal, I'm just wandering which out of the Rev only pairings are the best. If I called it a challenge run, would that make sense? As for Elise!Shiro, he seems to make it just fine as a Spear Master, as the resistance boost helps him as a tank unit. On top of that, the extra magic helps for when I eventually get a Shockstick.