What do you think the ages of the characters are?

gnubz

itt: people taking a single phrase too seriously

royal ages:

Corrin: 20(19 if December)

Azura: 19

Ryoma, Xander: 27

Camilla: 26

Hinoka: 21

Leo: 18

Takumi: 17

Sakura, Elise: 15

I like to think Leo and Takumi are born on the same year, but Takumi's younger since he's born on December.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would place Mozu, Elise, and Sakura at around 15-16. Sure they say "Act like the adult you technically are" but as Sunwoo said above, medieval times defined the age of an adult differently. Just look at Game of Thrones as a good example, Sansa is only 14 years old, and was married off to Tyrion. Happened a lot, and still does in some territories like the Middle East.

I would place Hinoka and Camilla at their early 20s. Something like Hinoka, 21-22, and Camilla being 23-25.

Xander and Ryoma are closer to their thirties. Somewhere around 27-29 years.

Leo and Takumi are in their late teens, somewhere around 17-19.

I would place Garon at around his late 40s, maybe early 50s. Life span was a lot shorter in this time period, so for someone at around that age to have that much gray hair was not unheard of at all. Sumeragi would be around the same age along with Gunter.

Mikoto would be a bit younger, somewhere around her late 30s, early 40s.

Nyx is the wierd one. I would place the age of her body at the time of the curse around the same age as Elise and Sakura, about 15-16. I think her mental age is a lot older, actually older than just about every character in the game outside ones like Anankos and other supernatural forces. I would place her at around 80 to possibly over 100.

Most of the other characters like the retainers would be around their early 20s with a few exceptions. I would place Azama, Niles, Saizo, and Orochi at around their late 20s, maybe even very early 30s.

Edited by Tolvir

I'll take a guess for the characters that can only the characters & Nyx.

Nyx: 35-40 years old. Her hair can tell her age. Or probably she can be like Rory Mercury from the anime Gate. Their both centuries old but have the body of a 14-year-old girl.

Reina: 40-45.

Shura & Yukimura: 30-35.

Gunter: 55-60.

Flora & Scarlet: 21-25.

Izana: 45-50.

Fuga: 50-55.

Anna: She looks a little bit older than in Awakening so I'll say she was 22 in Awakening and 25 in Fates.

Edited by Smog

Glad somebody's talking about Anna. She's one of the harder characters to guage because her youthful personality contrasts her real world wisdom and supreme business sense, and she shows a surprisingly complex range of emotions compared to other characters (worry, doubt, guilt, glee, etc.) without exaggerating them. The Anna from Awakening was just a bit more reckless and single-minded than the one in Fates, and probably not even the same person. I'd place her anywhere between early 20s and early 30s. It's too tough to call.

Edited by Inference

I seriously feel that the entire purpose of this thread is to justify marrying Elise

(insert intelligent evolutionist comment about human reproduction and short lifespans of early man, but not post out of fear)

EDIT: nothing was removed other than a bad joke

Glad somebody's talking about Anna. She's one of the harder characters to guage because her youthful personality contrasts her real world wisdom and supreme business sense, and she shows a surprisingly complex range of emotions compared to other characters (worry, doubt, guilt, glee, etc.) without exaggerating them. The Anna from Awakening was just a bit more reckless and single-minded than the one in Fates, and probably not even the same person. I'd place her anywhere between early 20s and early 30s. It's too tough to call.

Anna: She looks a little bit older than in Awakening so I'll say she was 22 in Awakening and 25 in Fates.

ohh that's just her sister Anna, or was it Anna, or Anna, or Anna, or Anna, or Anna, or... dang'it what was her name..hmm.. OH YEAH!!! Anna

Edited by Captain Karnage

I don't know how to gauge Elise and Sakura due to differences between the original and localization.

• Takumi, Leo: 17-19
  • Hinoka: 23
  • Camilla: 24
  • Ryoma, Xander: 27
  • Gunter: Mid-60's at least. I can't help but be amused by the posts suggesting 40's or even early 50's. Dude's wrinkly as a prune, most of his hair color has faded, and he never shuts up about how old he is. (Question: Does Kana inherit Gunter's greyed-lilac hair, or does he inherit a more colorful version? That would be cool if he did.)
  • Reina: 39
  • Yukimura: 43
  • Shura: 46

Just about everybody else is in that weird 18-25 anime range, so it's hard to pick out exact ages.

I don't know how to gauge Elise and Sakura due to differences between the original and localization.

• Takumi, Leo: 17-19
  • Hinoka: 23
  • Camilla: 24
  • Ryoma, Xander: 27
  • Gunter: Mid-60's at least. I can't help but be amused by the posts suggesting 40's or even early 50's. Dude's wrinkly as a prune, most of his hair color has faded, and he never shuts up about how old he is. (Question: Does Kana inherit Gunter's greyed-lilac hair, or does he inherit a more colorful version? That would be cool if he did.)
  • Reina: 39
  • Yukimura: 43
  • Shura: 46

Just about everybody else is in that weird 18-25 anime range, so it's hard to pick out exact ages.

Kana inherits the greyed-lilac hair color.