Art Shop + Request!

CaitlynMellark

Hello, babbus! :D

I have returned from the grave (atleast partway)

And I decided

Wowie, I wanna edit photos for the nice SerenesForest people!

So, this will be an art shop & also, a place where I have a request for all of chu!

In this thread, I'd like it if you posted your Corrin/Kamui OC! I want to make a photo with as many OC Corrins as possible, & I want SerenesForest's help! :3

So you can ask for Fates/Awakening edits here, or you can just post your Corrin OCs (with atleast decent quality so I can edit them) or the numbers used to make your Corrins in the Corrin generator! Also, PLEASE mention which side your Corrin belongs to! I wanna make it accurate :3

(Photo is an example of my skills)

There is no need to pay for anything in this thread (because that is cheeky), but if you'd LIKE to give me a tip or something, just make me art! I like art made for me by other people. ^.^ (my profile pic was made by someone for me)

Bye byyeeeee!

post-18391-0-02480400-1461890482_thumb.png

Edited by CaitlynMellark

Here's my Rezzy Avatar from my Valla playthrough.

[spoiler=Rezzy Pic]ngiO7lG.png

I used
Body: F2
Hair: 01
Accessory: 01
Color: 02
Face: 01
Detail: 01
Voice: F3

I frankly wish we had better red hair options. I'm a ginger naturally, with strawberry blonde hair, but video games seldom give that as an option. Usually, I end up going with blonde, but I tried this drab red shade, since I went with blonde for Conquests, and orangish in Birthright. I also wish we had a better looking ponytail. I went with the sloppy ponytail in Awakening.

I could always try drawing, but my "art" is quite terrible. Whenever I try drawing, they end up looking like Simpson's characters.

Here's my Rezzy Avatar from my Valla playthrough.

[spoiler=Rezzy Pic]ngiO7lG.png

I used

Body: F2

Hair: 01

Accessory: 01

Color: 02

Face: 01

Detail: 01

Voice: F3

I frankly wish we had better red hair options. I'm a ginger naturally, with strawberry blonde hair, but video games seldom give that as an option. Usually, I end up going with blonde, but I tried this drab red shade, since I went with blonde for Conquests, and orangish in Birthright. I also wish we had a better looking ponytail. I went with the sloppy ponytail in Awakening.

I could always try drawing, but my "art" is quite terrible. Whenever I try drawing, they end up looking like Simpson's characters.

I wish we had better hair color options. I wanted black hair for some characters, but dark brown was the best I could do. And I wish I had strawberry blond (not ginger, but just a bit of a pinkish blond) so I could do better Hunger Games MUs, but I didn't have those either.

And I wish there was an adult single braid option (katniss got no braid)

I am hoping for a bunch of Corrins :3

Remember;

Names, paths, & Corrins (or Corrin numbers) (sorry for double post on my own thing)

Edited by CaitlynMellark

I've got a sketch of my self-insert Fates avatar, but I have to figure out a way to scan it without making it look more horrible than it actually is. My scanner seems to hate colored pencil for some reason. I never could get used to trying to draw with a mouse.

EDIT: Okay, here it is. Avert your eyes. I promise it looks better on paper, but my scanner hates me.

Rezzy with the shattered Yato.

[spoiler=Rezzy]

1psnrHd.jpg?1

[spoiler=I tried to mess with the settings a bit, hopefully this looks a bit better.]

5a1yrQS.jpg?3

Edited by Rezzy

I've got a sketch of my self-insert Fates avatar, but I have to figure out a way to scan it without making it look more horrible than it actually is. My scanner seems to hate colored pencil for some reason. I never could get used to trying to draw with a mouse.

EDIT: Okay, here it is. Avert your eyes. I promise it looks better on paper, but my scanner hates me.

Rezzy with the shattered Yato.

[spoiler=Rezzy]

1psnrHd.jpg?1

[spoiler=I tried to mess with the settings a bit, hopefully this looks a bit better.]

5a1yrQS.jpg?3

Better than how I draw irl too be honest. I mean, why do you think I edit most of my artwork? ;3 xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tumblr_o7gu40A8no1ryn12po1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7gu40A8no1ryn12po2_1280.jpg

I know these aren't saved in their exact forms, though I was wondering if you can edit these two and add certain things that make them related with their love interests.

Miaco/Miyako is my female Fates Unit and she is interested in Izana and Yukimura (as well as Jakob!Shigure and Azura!Dwyer if it wasn't for the fact Azura is her cousin.) I first used this unit in Birthright.

Meanwhile Ryoki/Rioci is my male unit and I used this unit first in Conquest, where he first married Niles. He is also interested in Peri, Charlotte, and Scarlet.

I am not really spectacular in Photoshop editing, though if you made them with different Kanas that represent their other parents more likely (maybe showing more traits from their other parent as well as their mother/father), I think that would be a cute bonus.

Another bonus is probably have them side-by-side and saying they are twins.

Edited by Dangerus

tumblr_o7gu40A8no1ryn12po1_1280.jpgtumblr_o7gu40A8no1ryn12po2_1280.jpg

I know these aren't saved in their exact forms, though I was wondering if you can edit these two and add certain things that make them related with their love interests.

Miaco/Miyako is my female Fates Unit and she is interested in Izana and Yukimura (as well as Jakob!Shigure and Azura!Dwyer if it wasn't for the fact Azura is her cousin.) I first used this unit in Birthright.

Meanwhile Ryoki/Rioci is my male unit and I used this unit first in Conquest, where he first married Niles. He is also interested in Peri, Charlotte, and Scarlet.

I am not really spectacular in Photoshop editing, though if you made them with different Kanas that represent their other parents more likely (maybe showing more traits from their other parent as well as their mother/father), I think that would be a cute bonus.

Another bonus is probably have them side-by-side and saying they are twins.

I am going to use these in the Corrin art, if you don't mind

But yes, this is an art shop, so I'll happily make these for you. It might take time, but I will do it. :3

I have a question, since Dangerus will be drawn with their spouses, may I request Harvey and Cyane (that's Hay's new name, since I deleted his file and started a new one) with their spouses too? I could give you art in return once my tablet gets fixed. <:

I have a question, since Dangerus will be drawn with their spouses, may I request Harvey and Cyane (that's Hay's new name, since I deleted his file and started a new one) with their spouses too? I could give you art in return once my tablet gets fixed. <:

I think what I am going to do, is if I can, try to find all of the spouses you set those two up with, find the Kanas they'd have, maybe find the kids they'd have, & have it be sort of like a big family photo, with the 'twins' being together & such.

I think what I am going to do, is if I can, try to find all of the spouses you set those two up with, find the Kanas they'd have, maybe find the kids they'd have, & have it be sort of like a big family photo, with the 'twins' being together & such.

Ohh, I see. I'll list Cyane's and Harvey's spouse and children as well as their classes then. <:

Cyane's a Dread Fighter, his spouse is Setsuna who's a Sniper and their child, Kana, is a Kinshi Knight.

Harvey's a Master Ninja, her spouse is Leo who stayed as a Dark Knight. Kana's a Dark Knight and Forrest is a Nohr Noble. ;v;

Thank you kindly for doing this, by the way!!

If we're doing the families, Rezzy is a Nohr Noble (maybe we can fix the battle leotard) married to Kaze, a Master Ninja. Kana is a Nohr Noble, and Midori is a Master Ninja.

Rezzy's alt class is Wyvern Rider, if that matters.

Ohh, I see. I'll list Cyane's and Harvey's spouse and children as well as their classes then. <:

Cyane's a Dread Fighter, his spouse is Setsuna who's a Sniper and their child, Kana, is a Kinshi Knight.

Harvey's a Master Ninja, her spouse is Leo who stayed as a Dark Knight. Kana's a Dark Knight and Forrest is a Nohr Noble. ;v;

Thank you kindly for doing this, by the way!!

If we're doing the families, Rezzy is a Nohr Noble (maybe we can fix the battle leotard) married to Kaze, a Master Ninja. Kana is a Nohr Noble, and Midori is a Master Ninja.

Rezzy's alt class is Wyvern Rider, if that matters.

I can try to edit the classes for the Corrins (except maybe Nohr & Hoshidian Noble, since they do not have portraits), & maybe if I can, change the kids, spouses, & such. It all just kind of depends on my ability

I can try to edit the classes for the Corrins (except maybe Nohr & Hoshidian Noble, since they do not have portraits), & maybe if I can, change the kids, spouses, & such. It all just kind of depends on my ability

If Nohr Noble's not possible for Forrest, you could make Forrest a Master Ninja, even if the talent class doesn't get passed down to children, I don't think.

Thanks!

Me: -opens sketchbook pro- -opens file-

Sketchbook Pro: file corrupted (Layman's Terms: f u)

Me: ... -deletes every single Corrin I've saved that isn't mine & gives up-

Edited by CaitlynMellark

Oh no! I am so sorry!! DX

I saw this and while I am happy you were working on it, I am more upset that Sketchbook Pro did that to you.

I'll still work on other art requests (when my ego comes back), but Sketchbook Pro is getting a kick in the teeth

I'll still work on other art requests (when my ego comes back), but Sketchbook Pro is getting a kick in the teeth

So what other programs do you use?

Also, I really feel like doing something for you in return. I can't really do it right away because I have to work on character portraits for a personal project but I really feel like I need to contribute more.

Eep, I'm so sorry about your software crashing! o: I'll draw you a little thing but it might take a while since my tablet pen got destroyed. ): Please send me references and I'll draw your OCs for you! ;v;

So what other programs do you use?

Also, I really feel like doing something for you in return. I can't really do it right away because I have to work on character portraits for a personal project but I really feel like I need to contribute more.

I just use Sketchbook Pro on the iPad (basically a free photoshop). On my computer (which is broken right now), I'd use MS Paint (which is completely useless for Fates edits. Only good for Sprite edits). You can do as you wish, I appreciate it :3

Eep, I'm so sorry about your software crashing! o: I'll draw you a little thing but it might take a while since my tablet pen got destroyed. ): Please send me references and I'll draw your OCs for you! ;v;

Thank you for caring, it's nice. I don't even use a pen for my iPad, just my fingers (which makes the screen dirty & ewww). And how many OCs? I have my Caitlyn OC (as seen in the profile pic), & Hunger Games OCs I have finished or am working on.