Character personalities/star signs

Luchi

Found something really interesting on tumblr.

inweBbm.png

gILAbAc.png

They're placed next to each other since they happen to be opposites. Stefan is the odd one out. Not surprising, virtually everything in Tellius is done in opposing pairs, giving the overarching themes of Order vs. Chaos.

h5FclaV.png

Apparently, the OP on tumblr was doing all the myrmidons/swordies pre-FE13/14.

Amusing, because only a few weeks ago I was drawing up possible star signs for the Tellius crew. I don't know how accurate it is but here's my list.

Fire signs: Aries/Leo/Saggitarius
Water signs: Pisces/Cancer/Scorpio
Earth signs: Taurus/Virgo/Capricorn
Air signs: Aquarius/Gemini/Libra
Elincia - Pisces
Lucia - Virgo/Earth
Geoffrey - Cancer
Bastian - Gemini/Wind
Kieran - Aries
Nephenee - Virgo
Brom - Cancer
Heather - Libra
Calill - Leo
Ike - Taurus/Aries ( Earth )
Mist - Pisces/Water
Titania - Cancer
Soren - Capricorn
Boyd - Aries/Fire
Oscar - Virgo/Earth
Rhys - Aquarius
Shinon - Leo
Gatrie - Libra
Mia - Aries/Fire
Tanith - Capricorn/Earth
Largo - Gemini
Sigrun - Pisces/Water
Micaiah - Cancer
Sothe - Micaiah
Nolan - Capricorn/Earth
Edward - Saggitarius
Leonardo - Aquarius
Zihark - Cancer
Ilyana - Food
Meg: Saggitarius
Fiona: Capricorn/Earth
Stefan - Aquarius
In some instances, the character's affinity will correspond with the affinity of their star sign.
Last updated: 06/5/2016
Edited by Luchino

Interesting indeed! If this was intentionally made like this when IS made the game, I just...I...this is just so cool! And the world of Tellius feels even more alive! ;3

Also, my sign is Libra(Air/Wind Affinity) so......Heather and...Gatrie? Hhhmmm...ok then. It does make sense considering how cheerful they usually are! ;3

Micaiah - I've got nothin'

Ilyana - Food ( because she's defined by one gimmick )

Though I'm in no way an expert on either character, I could see Ilyana as an Aquarius and Micaiah as a Cancer.

Interesting,that's why I sympathized with Edward...

For some reason it makes players more approached with one game universe when ou know something more about each character,even when it's just a fanfiction or one hyphotesis.

Funny, I'm a Saggi as well, but I feel no love for Edward ( shrugs ). Or Meg.

Added Nephenee, Brom, Meg and Fiona. Funny how I can't think of a single sign for Jill, despite people saying how well-written she is. xD Dunno about Haar either.

Most of the loud characters ( like Kieran and Largo ) are Geminis, because they have enough energy for two. The more charismatic ( and flirty ) characters would be Libras like Gatrie and Heather. And the super-strict/severe ones are Capris. The gentle ones are Pisceans ( of my favourite signs ) and the aggro ones like Mia and Boyd are Arians.

I should put up my Sims3 renders of some of Tellius characters at some point.

While its kinda sad, I like selena and Subaki (though its probably anyone with selena) because its implied that selena returns home with her hubby. Laslow always struck me as an interesting ending when married to the avatar, and I like to think that Odin, Ophelia, and Soleil go back to their/their father's homeland to say hi to their family. I never got henry's unmarried ending or lucina's for that matter, but I think that both have kinda sad endings.

My personal opinion of Leonardo is actually leaning towards Virgo more than Aquarius, since his pragmatic traits seem to be more prominent than his creativity, but that might just be owed to RD's lack of characterisation. That aside, Edward as a Sagittarius fits really well!

Though I'm in no way an expert on either character, I could see Ilyana as an Aquarius and Micaiah as a Cancer.

Also, Micaiah strikes me as a Cancer, as well.

Cancer here, I always liked Geoffrey and Zihark now I know why. I always did feel like Zihark and I had a lot in common.

I would have gone further and listed overall compatibility between the characters star signs but two in particular stood out:

Taurus/Capricorn compatibility: 89% ( aka Ike/Soren ) One of the highest according to my research. Also, I find it amusing that Taureans are supposedly portrayed as one of the most sexual signs, but Ike is anything but that. xD

Pisces/Virgo compatibility: 86% ( aka Elincia/Lucia )

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a Leo, so I guess I'm with Calill and Shinon. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I totally claim Soren as a fellow INTJ, even though it doesn't seem to list him as anything.