Class help?

Kaze-Kaze

dudecorn probably? Saizo has good str/mag but he's better in his native ninja or dark flier since that's not gonna tank his speed, but Grandmaster will.

I suppose there's also Hayato, might make his bases usable

Edit:

hp	st	mg	sk	sp	lk	df	res	
19	8	6	8	8	9	9	10	
With his personal skill for effectively 11str/9mag it seems not awful for lv 1

I mean it's still not great bases but all the other guys except Saizo sucks at being hybrids--Sakura would've been pretty interesting if it could go to a girl :x

There is Jakob if you want a more supportive version though because Rally Spectrum on Jakob's lv15 is pretty great, if you run FeMui

Edited by Thor Odinson

If anything I'd just go with the avatar (Corrin) as using the fell brand and turning into a grandmaster. I used mine on Leo in Revelations and I haven't gotten one since. That's honestly all I can think of.

It'd give him a durability boost in exchange for 10% less speed growth than he already have. Baseswise it's not awful, but the long term doesn't look good. You'd also be losing movement on one of the few high-mov units in Birthright.

Tsubaki should stay Falco because that has staff utility and flierdrop ferry utility even if his growths fail him as a bottom line, and he's VERY bulky with the Guard Naginata. I suppose Horse Spirit can make up some of that speed, but if you really want him to go tomes, go Dark Flier. Magic!Tsubaki's still better served by going Bolt Naginata over tomes, since BN has a lot of might that tomes don't. His Mag growth nor base isn't exact great, and BN's 11 mt makes up for that.

Edited by Thor Odinson