Midori skill inheritance

Sequitur

So I'm grinding for skills in my main revelations file, but I'm not sure what skills to pass down into my Camilla!Midori

For Kaze, I'm stuck between Luna or Astra

(Though I guess armored blow could work too)

For Camilla, I'm between Sol, Vengeace, and Lifetaker

For Camilla I would actually recommend Savage Blow as a skill to pass down to Midori. I don't know if this is just me, but I think Savage Blow is a great skill. If you're really set on using one of those three listed, I'd definitely recommend not to choose Vengeance. Sol could be pretty good on Midori, but Lifetaker could also be really good, it really just depends on whether you want to rely on chance that you'll be healed by an attack on both player and enemy phase or whether you want to have a 100% chance of recovering HP from killing an enemy on player phase. For Kaze if you're choosing either Luna or Astra I'd probably go with Luna to help out with high defense units who probably won't even be hardly damaged by an Astra from Midori.

I'd consider savage blow, but Midori already gets the wyvern rider class set from Camilla

As for Kaze, I will go Luna then

Still undecided about Camilla, but I agree that vengeance is probably the worst choice

I just put it up there in just in case