Decide what units I use for my next run of this game

edgelordweeb

Units for my run  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What units should I use for this run?

I want to play this game again and I thought it would be fun if I just had the people on this forum decide which units I use. I'm either doing Eliwood normal or Eliwood hard for this run, the possibility of Eliwood normal is just because this is an experimental run and I've never done anything like it before. It probably will depend on what characters I get and when they join. I have set multiple choice to be enabled, but please only vote for three characters. 4 characters were not included, those being Eliwood, Geitz, Farina, and Karla. Eliwood is the main lord so I'm using him no matter what, Geitz is not in the poll because I can almost guarantee I will not get the Linus version of chapter 23. On the off chance that I do get that version, if Wallace is picked Geitz will be used in his place. Karla and Farina are not in the poll since they are only available in Hector's story. I may end up doing updates for this run on another thread, showing my progress and how my units are doing.