Mr.Night plays FE8 HALB: Team [Creeping Shadows] (SUCK IT GAME! I WIN YOU LOSE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

MrNight48

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I show my progress all the way up to chapter 10 hard mode or Just restart now?

• Yeah man, don't waste all those pics because it would mean you wasted 5 hours of your life and you will question if you are doing anything meaningful in your life.
    • god yes! Your LP's is all pleases me endlessly and there is never enough.

[♥Klokinator♥ Senpai quote]

Welcome to Fire Emblem 8: Hella Awesome Lightning Boots! ([H.A.L.B.] For short)

This is a randomized and edited version of FE8. It was edited by Klokinator and features a number of gimmicks, though the editing is not at the level of FE7CM, and this hack is unrelated to FE8CM. Don't get it twisted.

Here are the settings used for this hack:

LP%20%232.png

-Every character in every class, player and enemy, has 9 movement. The exception is the Demon King.
-Weapon effects wasn'
t checked in this image, but I did check it in reality. Every weapon has a very high chance to add any 1 extra effect, such as poison, unlimited uses, a stat boost, or even the Devil effect. Watch out!
-Character classes, their recruitment order, their growths are all totally randomized, and boss classes are also randomized. Character bases are also randomized, though to a smaller degree.
-Every enemy and every boss has had their growths increased up to 100%. Some enemies will be very difficult, though this is subjective as I've allowed the tower and ruins grinding as needed.
-Items are also randomized, though to a lesser degree. Initially I wanted to edit descriptions for the LPers but since FEditor is borked after randomizing, that won'
t happen.

The goal of this LP is to try out a new gimmick (All units with 9 movement) but also to show off the all new (not really) WIP FE8 Randomizer Fix Patch! If you guys want to randomize with Otaku's randomizer, apply my patch and randomize! (In that order, please) Important fixes include monster weapons displaying stats properly and Eirika always being able to wield the Rapier (Provided her class can wield swords). Also if you randomize her position around (As I did) then the new not-lord won't but that's beside the point.

The LPers can play Ephraim or Eirika route, though Eirika route is recommended since I have not playtested Ephraim'
s.

Each LPer has a list of three units. They MUST use all three. They cannot use any units assigned to other LPers. These units appear at random intervals throughout the game. The LPers are only required to use the units on non-Ruins/Tower chapters. (Ie: Main story) and can grind them up if needed. Any units not listed can be used by everyone without limits.

Here are the unit lists:

[1] The Trifecta of Terror: Neimi, Amelia, Gerik [TAKEN BY TEQUILA]
[2] Lords of Chaos: Moulder, Rennac, Duessel [TAKEN BY ECLIPSE]
[3] Where's Gerik?: Innes, Tethys, Marisa [AUTO ASSIGNED TO MR. NIGHT]
[4] Hardcore Heroes: Forde, Natasha, Saleh [TAKEN BY MONIKER]
[5] Strength Without Power: L'
Arachel, Ephraim, Tana [TAKEN BY KIRIE]

Watch out for the demon king, and may the best LPer... win? I guess?[/quote]

That wall of text is the rules we will be following in this massive LP. My role is to be the jaded dark hero constantly cursing his teammates for choosing better teams while I was snoozing. (best sleep I have had in awhile)

Plus is not like I hate marisa or anything.

mvfxt.png

First things first, I am changing that lame ass team name to Creeping Shadows, because we already know where Gerik is, he is on Tequlia's team. My girls ain't gon be riding that fuck boi Geriks nuts this time with that weak ass lizard hair. So new team name.

Second, here are what the colors mean when we check stats. This is to help y'all out, it's not like I didn't know what they were and kept f-f-forgetting. Stop staring at me like that. b-b-baka!

Grey = Fucking terrible

White/Light Red = Pretty bad
Orange = Average
Blue = Pretty great
Glowing green = 100%+

Third, won't be anything any extra rules because I fucked myself already. Will explain more in the LP.

So without further ado, let's get this shit started.

Edited by MrNight48

Pro- ch:3, Fuck my life, the members I get to work with are very limited.

WxotKjD.png
I forgot to ask Klok until it was far too late. Hard mode is not balanced so gg, I'm Mr. Meeseeks look at how I just fucked me.
vFwFSty.png
SKIP
qkfthyc.png3FVgRYz.png
"our units are already not looking good. kill yourself so you don't have to join"
s9tm8Cw.pnguiQILor.pngmuBSC9u.png
this...is acceptable actually. Myrrh is already capped str, has solid hp and will be a future mage tank. She is pretty much endgame material and boy will she prove it later on.
!erika looks terrible at first, but with good growths in str/hp/def he will quickly become a good unit. Also silm lances give +5 to speed.
qrkAnzK.png
either steel axes or iron axes is what gives res.
ZiNKkc8.png
the lance is weak as shit though.
AIVAzBG.png2LEzKda.png
only myrrh can carry right now it seems.
Od0vaXW.pngT3vh8Vc.png
Jesus christ man! Way too early for this shit.
u6vDyt8.pnglF5bP4U.png
I get through with crits. Already this game is out for blood.
ch: 1
ZddrRdN.png
kvX4TI8.png4UCqmOw.png
9 movement may be fun right now but !erika is too weak to do anything.
E2aY4Ay.pngGq6fBRG.png
apparently steel swords are devil reversal. hooraaaaay....
+1 I guess.
yuLz6kK.pngOUpjFfi.png
crits for days.
vJf3BBS.png
fresh meat, I wonder who- oh....right off the bat one of them is one I can't use.
OeZwja1.png
The other one is terrible. With those shit bases, str/hp won't be able to salvage him. Plus movement is no longer a niche so he is fucked.
r9Ygixj.png
At least I get one of these early on.
Basically afa drops but on steroids, klok made it boost growths by 25%
Also not showing the stats of units in other teams to let them be a surprise.
z2xLXFe.pngtiK2yEw.pngT3yVNIO.png
so weak but I need to start somewhere. snatched the iron lance off gil
ODxvj6G.png
is the end for your unlucky ass.
Ut1rKCu.pngwDBL3dj.png
alright moving on.
SFCN89a.pngtQuehpM.pnguiuoyMQ.png
another two assholes I can't use. At least I get a swordslayer and...is that 2 unbreakable weapons? holy shit not bad. Giving that to myrrh.
aiovXGO.png
sell that shit off and off to chapter 2
ch:2
T2w4nav.png
you're killing me klok
there goes my ephraim class. what a hit to my battleship
9ETKXsf.png
Meanwhile I get this piece of shit. I would be fine about his defenses if his str wasn't locked at that shit 6.
cZaZ1Mo.png
he can at least take a bow to the face.
EQYOKIg.png
snagged him to bring to !erika.
btw I have to use the banned units due to no prep screen but they are weaponless.
TzQwWx1.png
as shown here.
oEAmcX4.png0tYg5YG.png
rannac being a fucking beast over there. man it hurt when I saw his stats, it hurt real bad.
still not going to spoil it though.
YNlDTIf.pngx9vhpvf.png
can't have him soloing the chapter so I recruit him
UoIGaGU.png6h5INty.png
more cleaning up. Mountains mean nothing to bandits anymore because they can cross them very quicky.
ho9Ytoq.png119QcJ0.pngLCEPxJN.png
gil too weak but !erika is coming along nicely. It appears the iron lance is a reaver weapon so these bandits just became perfect food to feed him exp.
o0Z73EU.pngnZXPqLE.png
Pink is the new black!
2qkz24L.pngJ74Ho0G.png
bench! Nice to know elfire gives +5 res.
eYkcGGV.pngQkKDTTd.png5e47JeM.png
another unit I can't use....great.
z7nAyDi.png
meet one of the most terrible weapons in the game so far. If nothing else, at least it doesn't break
lNc3tIr.png
HHHNNNNGGGHHH!
uTHpThT.pngmGAh0fR.png
???
AYtzIVN.png
sweet a javelin. doesn't seem to be special though....
GUr9RFa.pngJ4oHazj.png
hand axes are also unbreakable. this will be important later.
W6F6c7i.pngLrs8YKr.pngR4JCpOH.png
out of all 3, I went with hand axes. I could only get 2/4 chests here.
MwaZiKX.pngr4tx8eM.png
dis bitch stole my heals!
wjJ3C5s.png
steel axes apparently poison you.
2YwDHAy.png
yep, definitely reaver weapon.
bUeENE7.png
!erika is now too powerful.
U7dMSzP.pngalfHZFD.png
wait a second...
i7R2uqo.pngdgUH4wS.png
JAVELINS HAVE ECLIPSE EFFECT?!
AND IRON SWORDS ALSO HAVE DEVIL REVERSAL??!?!?
EjQRO26.pngoxfkN6z.pnggL4MUSs.png
I can't take this madness anymore so I end the chapter with a crit.
yojNYsq.png
and a good level for myrrh.
7JpNPme.png
until next time.
Edited by MrNight48

Well I'm super pissed. I have to start over because at chapter 10 it's nearly or downright impossible.

Will make a poll asking should I show all the screenshots leading to my conclusion that I am absolutely fucked or Just start over in normal immediately and we will pretend I started at normal in the first place.

(Edit: Warning to the other LP'ers, do not do hard mode. Save it after you play through the normal run. Trust me on this.)

Edited by MrNight48

I've been slowly reading your post as I work on catching up to you but I just finished C2 so I hadn't gotten all the way through yet. I'd like to see your stuff through C10 if looking at it doesn't send you into a rage and you still feel like posting it.

On the bright side, uhh... at least Normal mode will feel super easy to you now? >_>

i do wonder if FE8CM is still in dev....probably is since klok took a new approach of working on things in the shadows and releasing them on surprise when it's 100% done a la Requiem.

let's just say Klok has been inflected by Ghost status from SF, (play Bravery Second to get that reference) You won't know what he is up to until you dunk him in hot springs or buy a ghost potion in FEuniverse.

I've been slowly reading your post as I work on catching up to you but I just finished C2 so I hadn't gotten all the way through yet. I'd like to see your stuff through C10 if looking at it doesn't send you into a rage and you still feel like posting it.

On the bright side, uhh... at least Normal mode will feel super easy to you now? >_>

good enough for me, will do a rush dump of how far I got until it became clear it will be impossible in future chapters.

ch: 4-5, eyballs really suck

46ynViq.png
first things first
K44mIqd.pngvzS59vQ.png
!Arthur is terrible for my designs, great hp though.
rz9099f.png
the team
CE3Ky5j.png
sell that shit devil weapon because it is tainted.
sdHtsn9.pnggGcUcSP.pngOwnIfOi.png
V4TaKo7.pngx3ZPNQa.png
poison axe is another unbreakable weapon and I die.
aPDNCXt.pngTBdwCab.pngcPGpzg8.png
bench that shit excuse of a cav and press on with this team. Myrrh can take a lot of damage from these undead.
5xsHo82.png
to the point she dies
i0NTM7h.pngtrImsDa.pngeaxa2uv.png
why
VNXDSkw.png
why?!
MQmshIy.png9RQqw5n.png
WHY?!
qilMpmi.pngmyShdZu.pngZaKnAj8.png
WHY!!!!
TSv8mhP.pngyFkidJa.pngLiPxGZ4.png
fuck this. Myrrh, TANK THEM ALL!!
the rest of you losers hide in a corner!
x9iLT12.pngHGo8FcT.pngJBc0T05.png
much better.
8YLv1x2.pngQraAN4S.png
vulneraries are my only heal ;-;
yRgxIVV.pngAGmsuPq.pngnzYLOJs.png
Myrrh did all the work but !erika got some levels.
TjPwLaq.pngdD0Wleu.png
a shiny new unit
GyrhrdA.png
....uggggggh
With a metis tome she would be amazing and my first potential staffbot. However when you see my draft picks, I become increasingly angry at klok because it delays me using lute.
PzpHtgX.pnggDPz5Gy.png
good solid levels.
rR3EBrG.png
get some gear. curious what the slim sword does.
fuck your spoilers, it does nothing.
ij673l0.png
sigh another- HOLY SHIT! IS THAT A UNBREAKABLE SHAMSHIR?!?!?
PLoAJ7G.png
since she is forced, I make her carry heals.
2fEQQh2.pngr841pww.png5encdKQ.png
in josh's spot, garcia shows up with a low use shit hammer.
L6AflsF.png
and shit stats.
PDJQiQ4.pngI0kqfv7.png
good ole murder by a 5 year old assassin
b4RNnd4.pngTgFxhOh.png
The kind of enemies on hard mode so far. Archers are actually a threat like in conquest.
r3qKam3.png
while josh gets swarmed
0DIccIW.pngsSksHnD.png
I go ransack villages for loot.
ryg8rLN.pngYjYDR22.png
Rush to get garcia so I can get to the villages before the fast moving bandits.
UQTUcQ5.pngxWwLG15.png
only for death of natasha and death of garcia when trying to recruit him. He strangely doesn't move to anything outside like 6 movement.
hU734Bu.png6oMWDTd.png
regretting stuff.
6FPcInu.pngPwx9Rlp.pngCDPwV1W.png
RmjQngn.pngzhOjv36.png
clearing the chapter rapidly after I get garcia. Lets just skip most of this shit.
jXj6k4w.png6cKAvYW.png
the boss and why myrrh is a monster no matter what class she is. That shamshir has no special effects so it's a permanent lightweight killing edge.
Q8o1v20.pngKuZFT3H.pngdOVq8cj.png
boss dies and I get some bling.

Hmmm... Let me guess why chapter 10 is impossible.

I know! The promoted enemies, right? :awesome: (in RandomHardMode they have a tendancy to spawn with uber stats. I guess you circled around Chapter 9's sniper?)

Just a tip, at least if memory serves me right : They only spawn after you recruited "Marisa" -if it's Eirika-. (not sure if they spawn if you open the door)

Wait until you're sure you'll survive them/not have to fight them to make them spawn.

The pegasus squad needs to be sniped. I don't know if you have a strong archer by the time though. As for the cavalier squad, put Myrrh to slaughter them all.

Edited by Nintales

Hmmm... Let me guess why chapter 10 is impossible.

I know! The promoted enemies, right? :awesome: (in RandomHardMode they have a tendancy to spawn with uber stats. I guess you circled around Chapter 9's sniper?)

Just a tip, at least if memory serves me right : They only spawn after you recruited "Marisa" -if it's Eirika-. (not sure if they spawn if you open the door)

Wait until you're sure you'll survive them/not have to fight them to make them spawn.

The pegasus squad needs to be sniped. I don't know if you have a strong archer by the time though. As for the cavalier squad, put Myrrh to slaughter them all.

Oh my dear sweet nintails, all in good time. Now go back to winning me beauty ribbons and getting painted like a french girl.

oh wait, thinking of a different nintails sorry.

ch5x-7, The chapters from hell.

Zok35Yt.pngTOo4Wca.pngrnYVkXK.png
FUCK! Kyle is ephraim.
H5jiDmU.png
Ugggghh, ahhhhh, omg it's so bad. ooooooh nooooooo. Now I'm pretty much forced to do erika mode.
oh nooooooo, now I have to watch her dumb ass give a plot convenient stone all in the name of friendzoned love.
like she didn't even want to date the guy, but you can tell she was keeping her options open in case old man Fado didn't approve of the whole "dating your oni-chan" thing/ ephraim being ephraim, you know, marries any girl from his stable and now that he is not available she is freaking out because who can be her safety now?
Seth? the fucker that waited until their country was in shambles to finally grow a pair and confess? No way.
Innes? that saito kaiba motherfucker? he wouldn't play that shit. he screws the rules. she has been avoiding his bad boy charms for years now cause she knows she can't give a good reason why she wouldn't marry that shit. Think he would give a shit she likes her brother? Fuck no he won't, He is Innes, the number one sniper in the land, and he always gets his target.
Like seriously he would be like " You like your brother? pft don't worry, I'm your oni-chan now." or like " Just close your eyes erika and pretend I'm him, but you know I'm better in every way, so it's a win win for you."
(this is back when i had delusions I could do ephriam mode.)
DO81QRe.pngFERH7Ji.png
cormag is my first thief and quite possibly the worst unit in the game.
I don't know what else shadowkiller does.
bYBF8Uo.pngmI5dN8M.png
Speaking of seth, he died to valter and tracked down ephraim to join his team. Too bad he lost his awesome growths as a zombie.
bcWsosn.png
holy shit they are horrible.
l2BVLhU.pngOgUcOR1.pngO1Szzxl.png
carry me traitor, carry me for this team is heavy.
also lol @ infinite silver sword.
sRbsNBv.png
this is why I said it was luck based. if he didn't dodge, one of them would always die due to 9 mov enemies.
e6qplaV.png
after hiding behind the traitor like a coward
ws6yFsn.png
I have him solo everything.
EZwAa1L.png5RYWPMu.pngdiZcA15.png
while I get loot.
m40hzHn.png
shaman's ain't that scary
CGb7eT7.pngb7Oez15.pngpjq6kjo.png
oh yeah, brave sword gives +5 res.
JfcdPwq.png
wtf?!
QRNsRAI.png
:(
#feelsbadman
fbBTG9X.pngjWliPKP.png
"next time on bleach episode #544..."
ZciJRuN.pngDLCVP3g.png
"next time on bleach episode #678..."
itunkCf.png
"next time on bleach episode #???..."
7mz6Hbi.pngIlqmIBq.png
transfer heals.
RkTaXFZ.png
"find out what happens on bleach episode fd6b201ac3804208b3a08388054f79d3.png coming next season"
z0Rgtz4.png
finally!
tjfcnjL.png
strip the traitor of his weapons cuz, you know, he a traitor.
auXCMXu.png
I think I just made him tougher to beat....
74cCJjS.pngKvqKfRM.png
don't know what steel lances do but they kind of suck based on stats.
mWaK8C9.pngMxw8tyF.png
steel bow also unbreakable and monster weapons in shop! sweet.
EGKUPES.pngJQ1mUEE.pngJH2SCnM.png
yeah no idea what these do.
Q9HcSsH.png
!
BROKEN!
5twNXf4.png
just in case.
ch: 6
oxphMLO.pngd8CzGzz.pngfOeujc3.png
time for the dark fog chapter. Just !erika and myrrh because they are the only ones I can rely on.
FTsERPT.pngmEBK2AW.pngIANEJ1W.png
stacking bodies.
3qLWiPb.png
not sure what this does.
TbDHgGK.png
Here is when I get a bit of dark foreshadowing on what it means when powerful enemies have 9 mov. They all die in 3 turns.
Ix33JeO.pngHFxaDZV.png
Here is where I learn !erika may need to be trained sooner rather than later.
Also village not worth saving. I come warn you of monsters and you give me a bag of week old antitoxin?
ok, see what happens...
U3h7iuR.pngyvkZDSh.png
people die. couldn't save no one.
kAzH3A8.png
insurance.
K3JSPKT.png
found out what the iron blade does, it's another armorslayer
F7RdnVS.pngnXiR7OI.png
yep, more levels
IxW8Rq9.png
#can't do anything #NotSuperManAfterAll
OzNFI3D.png
also found out thunder tomes are brave weapons.
cmR7cIG.pngkcNXKf7.png
boss doesn't move so this will be easy. also beacon bow gives +5 speed.
GdKrYEr.pngIk8oDXG.pngAeG3EY5.png
T-T
G0rNZ0z.pngIKoiGkZ.png
Just wasn't fast enough....
ch: 7
OtvsNzy.png2axG7Eu.png
a good prize for !erika
phMunFe.pngOKIoc5Z.png
WHOA! brave bow infinite?! omg I want that so bad.
Rpeg3RO.pngfqkXAC6.pngWcpikLc.png
ok so my only 2 good units are good at what the other is weak to. however this takes some time to figure how to force enemies into the right murderer
6NNSOHA.pngOmkvMLz.pngiIp19dw.png
it's didn't go well
laewHSz.png
SHIT!
I have !erika carry myrrh in her time of need. Just need to solo the chapter with him while myrrh on his back. easy no?
zCZFsFo.pngHonIc0i.pngDTV5Rut.png
so far yes.
hNACZbU.pngkXxaGUF.png
until crit brave magic happened.
c93i8bA.pngXKHV9hw.pngXH00L6r.png
fucking bully I swear.
i2slEIZ.pngbvhjjT1.png0dTEqHJ.png
finally got back to here.
YEPc8jS.pngmL3Ujo8.pngQ0AHAZS.png
went on a war path when the last mage died. Then !erika got to feed on the unfortunate bastards who were left.
rFYYkUL.png
2 more levels and !erika gets to promote.

let's just say Klok has been inflected by Ghost status from SF, (play Bravery Second to get that reference) You won't know what he is up to until you dunk him in hot springs or buy a ghost potion in FEuniverse.

nah I've known about that for a long time, still somewhat curious as to what he's been up to due to the lack of...you know....physical presence on the forums.

nah I've known about that for a long time, still somewhat curious as to what he's been up to due to the lack of...you know....physical presence on the forums.

He still hangs out on reddit, so you can always check him out there. Mostly he pimps FEXNA stuff.

Hey, I've discovered something interesting enough : If any of your base weapon (Iron weapon or Flux/Fire/Lightning) is an Eclipse weapon, it will 2HKO any enemy in the Arena.

This is an hilarious abuse that I can properly do, since somehow in my file, I have Iron Axe/Sword being both Eclipse weapons.

If your base weapon is also a brave weapon (my Fire is a brave tome), you can also "cheese" the arena with this. (since enemies are buffed up and all, it's really hard, but let's say that this is a huge boon)

Though weapon durability stays. Steel Axe has 1 durability and instantly breaks after an assault. Which can give some incredibly funny rounds when my unit is just trying to hit.

Edited by Nintales

neat, unfortunately none of the iron weapons and fire are not eclipse weapons. Don't know about lightning or flux though.

ch8-9 The return of 3-13 archer

G5fkaA3.png
my plan is to get there fast, those 3 losers will get destroyed if I'm not there.
gjhRqK9.png5yg1htB.png
definitely a myrrh problem
uONO0GZ.pngh0GGqfw.png
to give klok and idea how fast this shit is going south.
olhXuIA.pngac8B2YP.png
they came way too soon.
qRUMrXp.png
*sigh*
tkGtPOr.pngtfHTIiB.pngbpUE3Qd.png
this is how strong !erika gets. solid lord all the way through.
oIPblr6.pngr4zUlaT.pngZZjPyOi.png
the only level I can get for !ephraim
kaio2e0.pngT9PwJAI.png
not bad, time to promote
9NPkv1s.png4Pt3Ri0.pngVSqeiKx.png
because everybody has 9 mov, GK is a bad class. General is the clear choice due to big shield.
JKwsVqY.png
time to train up swords.
uLpCzvG.pngZomCgMD.pnglOngFGv.png
myrrh cleared the entire room for a robe I will need later.
PLqYRGd.pngnPrbNAZ.png
got a permanent ranged weapon. hooray!
665ovSP.pngExrmioL.pngkvLvELN.png
longbows apparently have a brave affect.
hDxy5WT.png2OAeLIL.pngoMZlt0c.png
oh sweet, he can beat down Tirado now.
U74GDv7.pngnupppud.png
not a myrrh problem after all.
sxgQixZ.pnge0GsyG8.png
got some good loot.
91NB7C9.pngxoOpEqM.png
time to move on.
sadJmTt.pngrsUb1Fp.png
I really wanted to do ephraim's route but kyle was just too terrible. I guess it's a good thing I didn't try because holy shit things got bad.
2GyBezS.png
my path is blocked.
yw8PAB1.pngAXGyKGs.png
I intend to train lute later. she is too good not too and can be early staffbot.
SSCD3Mk.png
finally, here is my first draft pick.
GJVpUPd.png
WHY GAME?! ಥ_ಥ
This is terrible. He will need a metis tome otherwise he will be a shit meat shield and nothing else. Which he will be terrible at because he will be doubled by all and not have the hp to take it.
o9qMrBJ.png
ugh let's just get started.
5k3mOo2.png
ploping him here to take on the waves because...
UDQUfze.png
he is here.
3ON08fb.pngRjnPnOF.png
the return of 3-13 archer!
ORxNVfc.png
got to stay out of his range.
sQP4AXL.png
go hide like the coward you are.
j2tO1ls.pnguB9PeJK.png
kill some bandits and got a seal
wLaJjk0.png
damn reaver weapons.
0KN5S5X.png
that should do.
jsXxM1S.png
WTF?!
QPKODpv.png
OH C'MON!
nqAkXrJ.pnggy7qLhO.png
do some pro positioning
Kkrhkok.pngM1FuDSG.png
it's downright impossible to get the village near the swordsmen, I tried it with fliers offscreen and they just couldn't get there even with 9 mov.
gkWMfaK.png
bacb2a6940c94d5bb595e60fb87bfce3.jpg
G49febq.png
oh !amelia is here.
6Zl3LB2.png
too bad I can't get to her, kind of trapped by bullshit atm
yUGfIWS.png
they just keep coming
AN2FYwp.pnge4olDRC.png
also check out the power of the iron axe, it can save your no res units asses.
nPypDjX.pngH1hkh5t.png
anyway this is franz and honestly, he is not bad. Turn him into a sniper and you got a solid unit who can hit crap hard.
1HLY7cv.pngNT1pCRc.pngaiLpx1u.png
So I don't lose my gains to shit brave tomes.
nFf8UN1.png
feel the power!
oVvsFD4.png
got a free elfire
f3aNjUw.png
you disappoint me. seriously
uB9o2FM.png
then they left like bitches, don't worry we will see them later.
mcSTKrW.png
I heal up and prepare. It is time.
2xwMOez.png
to deal with the myth,
the man.
the legend.
7aGFzqH.png
3-13 archer, and even with all my defense, he still hits for 5 damage twice.
YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO SEE WHAT HE CAN DO TO MYRRH AND INNES!
XoOEkZp.png
myrrh can't even dent him. even with the brave sword.
fPpwPBi.pngKi0oldr.png
that is why walls are an archers worst enemy.
I work on my sword swings.
wwQ12cq.png
doesn't matter who you are, never go down in the wrong alley in the wrong neighborhood.
m5C8nZe.png2y6fxcg.png
cleaning up the rest to end this chapter.
qSeWKMh.png4eAWbWJ.pngUSfGO4q.png
the boss is actually tough.
KQnWixK.pngRnYgLKT.pngr5evdkT.png
so I fed-ex myself the perfect weapon.
2nCqU8Z.png1kIyeQl.png
call me the orkin man.
Edited by MrNight48

Here it is, my shame, my disgust, my rage.

Failed Chapter 10, when I knew I was screwed.

JeTx90t.pngfv7rid1.pngrk6UrFv.png
I noticed something terrible, the map shops are different than the shops during the battles.
FUITWOV.pngkPnOCAt.pngcKXdRrp.png
I2AuH9I.png0OHG4Vp.pngRtXWrcP.png
so I go back and do some serious shopping. then kill the boss again.
imUsQRO.pngFrEYLCR.png
capped str already. :)
now to train innes
vjYkbOU.pngkZkmzoJ.png
what the...
5zYLQPN.png
why?!
Tf07c48.png
WHY?!
enuo334.png
THIS IS BULLSHIT!
eIRcIZM.pngYmdgwV6.png
the plan is to block everything while Innes gets some levels. I gave him the metis tome of course.
NoiLrVd.png1kexWdd.pngYZmVlF1.png
save!
hp and speed.
ECUPLwJ.pngeBEs9ZE.png
save again! power man
qpQcAKE.pngzx8NQGm.pngcsf5SPa.png
did not know they can support.
8NzaSLs.png
didn't change either, my Josh X Marisa ship still safe then.
NMnFRVa.pngyG6odRp.pngtbWTxel.png
here is where you in range of death.
IqINSxk.pngp52NvaC.png
get innes closer.
uW0HZ8Z.pngPM5n7nb.png
and the kill is mine.
57W6fTs.pngXQObrmN.png
buy some of these just in case. nos infinite is too good.
M4TtPY1.pngCo8hBde.png
found our second tome and another unit I can't use.
QShBJUu.pngNyhhVNf.png
another one, but has an item for innes.
VHBjKdD.pngxcTQvxl.pngi9k4a2v.png
I see you took my advice to kill yourself to not join, unfortunately the game still dragged you here.
q4lZbju.png
finally- wait.
is that ranger class?!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
mlKRphp.png
NO!
THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!
NOT ONE BUT TWO NO STR HAVING DRAFTED UNITS? THIS FUCKING SUCKS!
worst of all, she is already promoted, I only have 20 levels to work with. DAMMIT!
BtyBPJp.pngeXiXVDf.png2iAH9Vi.png
you see, right about here...
Uufyv20.png
here is where I begin to realize...
pW0KKfC.pnguEsEEAu.png
this hard mode shit...
0Y0uVrF.png
might not work out....
mrvCNlg.png
at all....
gjAyGxd.png
no matter what I did...
jLurxBA.png
someone would die.
DQDCfAw.png
these are high def and promoted units mind you.
RbFu2Nq.png
and on top of that, the green bastards have a death wish
ZKKgn5v.png
and I can't even get to them.
1jPDo1t.pngd4Dfx77.png
so I try a new approach.
IaBDRqZ.pngebycGMp.png
I finally survived
0naFXAL.png
but they...
YPpgmmm.png
they started dying!
DwS2rE0.png
only my drafted unit was smart enough to run to me.
9JvzeFr.png
then things went from bad.
5AVuoOe.png09r0iR2.png
to worse.
That is where I give up, cause somebody was going to die and I was out of heals. Then it hits me, if I'm having that much trouble with mooks, the other chapters will be nightmares. especially for objectives that I can't get to but need to in order for me to win.
Allow me to show you just how bad each unit is.

Zjclffd.pngwqhnTNi.png7EBMZ2k.png
LNOgblg.pngEGiIQfX.pngcgVJCn3.png
(ooh hey a torch staff)
This shit was a sign that things were going to get even more nasty if I press on. So see you guys when I get back to this spot in normal mode.

Wew not only did I make it back to chapter 10, I got to chapter 11, but before I can progress it is time to show my rng blessed results.

Prologue - ch 10: part 1, Look at my glorious regains.

934Aoju.png
I may not be capable of reading the rules tequila but my hyberbolic time chamber in hard mode has made me strong to resist those shots you firing Q_Q
eLtrtk9.png
back here too soon.
prytms0.pngP6q2Rw1.png
So I work out my aggression
Ch 1:
2n2MDg0.pngAJ9VPsV.pngchb1e7r.png
more murder, recruited some members for the bench and got some gold, hot damn.
Ch 2:
aY4qre1.png1CbffLq.pngDqjDhRq.png
re-get some loot.
9JlTcQ8.pngf7Fuz9A.png
re-get members for the bench
74bUGu8.png
let's just fast-forward
Ch 3:
nVCTLqS.pngQEL2rkV.pngAfO3UyS.png
nD343q4.pngE8X1Jnp.pngq6Zm5bS.png
same shit, but this time the fucker stole my door key. Just has to steal something.
uHSGkb2.pngsGS6vLZ.png
BEHOLD! THE LEGENDARY RES GAIN!
savestate!
SVGrqTH.pngXJaDITc.png
Kind of sad about her gains but whatever, something had to give for that much luck.
Ch 4:
JhQ0L2F.png
the team
df7X6gh.png
hahaha way weaker now and wait claws give +5 def?! *makes a note*
qP9SX1H.png
did not know evil eye had a brave affect. also !erika now laughs at their damage. I still don't risk it though.
xOjixkf.pngu41eQjw.pngvycRR3k.png
HGmxBgx.png7Qf5kUm.pngjybHkzj.png
more gains, I was able to use !erika more than myrrh this time.
Ch 5:
Ndv496X.png
you know what I am about.
ZTrWJty.pngT7f9j8t.pngZpnuHKk.png
them gains and loot.
Ax2ITOq.png
and restarts apparently dammit!
+1
(yes I'm restarting the death counter. new run, new counter, deal with it)
TQHf0Jb.png
AND IT WAS WORTH IT HOLY COW BISCUITS!!!!
save-fucking-state!
1z7Ql6R.png0XyW5d4.pngOYxmcR4.png
re-get things
q8pZsK7.pnguYy4ojm.pngoMbKOpF.png
more gains and the last village saved.
Mc2DQgX.pngo8m5Uvv.png
do a little shopping for a steel bow/slim weapons.
UeMmTGQ.pngD6mMV9o.pngM00mqyp.png
and we done here, NEXT!
Ch 5x
CVqRgKC.pngT8VMDWf.png
way easier now and less luck based. Orson still going to carry.
ABiAybT.pngBIR1QPm.png
wow short bow really is a magic bow. going to abuse heavily.
hHQSNXh.png
wew, cormag has earned my favor by not dying.
NbzAqfT.png
This is the first terrible Seth I have ever seen
RebY2UZ.pngaqMajNb.png
glorious loot. elixir was in the first chest if you forgot.
DSOAz87.pngWkrpSal.png1usmoCD.png
I actually kill things with kyle. why? because I know this fucker is forced in late chapters.
55vFBb3.pngkjVTlMI.pngJawPmNn.png
got extra heals, killed the boss and stripped the traitor. I'm now ready for the next chapter.
4nwAp4o.pngfGc66xT.png
do some quick shopping.
Ch 6:
WG9Ctsg.png
the only people I can rely on.
xFXKsxx.pngb5vjVZW.pngA0HHsPq.png
more killing as I get to the boss. They can't even touch myrrh this time.
3bhqYzC.png
got an elixir from killing a healer.
Sef0nf0.pngf1PBFZ6.png
Couldn't 1 round the boss, what a sad life. poor me.
28ZkDjz.png
WHAT?! NO WTF! HE FUCKING RAN TO THIS HEALER. THE BOSS ACTUALLY MOVES?!?!?
CAWYpfC.pngqdeEsYJ.png
RAGE!
ihaw5gA.png
die fucker!
Ch 7:
mpjxYAg.png
omg! I am not rng abusing I swear, the game just rewarding me for the trouble of restarting.
ONxS8Us.png
one of the best items in the game I swear.
zZsCp76.png8dXsgyG.pngqwo6uy9.png
I think I got a way better !erika this time around.
hJ65pV2.pngWHOxs2C.png
He practically soloed the entire chapter.
GWMIPxD.pngAQy5a1o.pngztX0v6T.png
perfect last level! he almost got a full pure water worth of res stat gains.
qG7nkD4.pnglnxZ2zc.png
that soldier is trying to power up in his last moments. it does nothing in the face of Black Knight incarnate.
MzRicRQ.pngd8EvTrS.png
loot and more bad stat gains from kyle.
l1RSYOU.png
Magic is no longer a big of a threat it originally was to !erika now.
QBeMJzh.pngDT9NlhY.png
oi, do not neglect that defense!
zxeUwtM.pngHCCcC0k.png
more loot.
Zm9Rwr0.pngLdSdTOY.pngTuM2wIq.png
tirado panicked and got destroyed.

Almost caught up, find out what happens next in part 2!

Edited by MrNight48

Prologue - ch 10: part 2, Got Franz, The Problem with nemi, and Innes is welcomed into the op ranks.

WIjOQop.png9TOSQ7Z.pngXIN3xAg.png
to erika's house we go.
m1KXoXH.pngywp1gt4.png
much sadness but I used the tome on Innes.
vUhHx3c.png
so let's check out how strong 3-13 is this time.
QOXfDTx.png
wow.
SVX0axq.pngf13HnsJ.png
couldn't get to that village.
57X4QJT.pngvi32x7W.png
but I can save the other one!
owMsXYZ.png
killed the wrong person and myrrh took a crit edge to the face, back to a safety save.
+2
1j6RF3s.pngtlkibAi.png5uJ8P1r.png
back to stein's gate. my myrrh lives!
wLGjO5O.png7HCJzNl.pngbo2voFl.png
franz shows up and I get a really good prize. glad I was able to get this.
wgDhHcm.pngRLekCyS.pngltHPBqf.png
got franz and a d rank in swords. !erika officially a beast.
gis1901.pngzKTHSHN.pngmEAEtQQ.png
do some more shopping.
mCdyKjC.pnggYbDbG2.pngQqPJ868.png
Axes always beats spider.
uk7QiIc.png
time for innes training
QUlo6Pu.pngXjfEnD9.pngpElEgTj.png
much less of a threat. Although them coming out of walls kind of is.
mzbBknv.png
meanwhile, this fucker got stronger!
FKuD1BI.png
save
from now on, I'm just going to show the end pic of the results of their training.
reOQidg.png
got hp/def I think. missed the shot.
G6vxdWw.pngpBrayI1.png
that damn eyeball doubles. Innes barely survived.
6ERK9Rj.pngTyDF9YM.png
eh let's try that again.
Q83QgYo.pngiQTxPV0.pngnE7OHS4.png
dammit!
(deaths during training don't count towards the death counter btw.)
5JYFAld.pngjNxRe4g.pngPsGnadv.png
up to !erika to clean up this mess. Also hp/def
eeEleUf.png9LpFbD1.png6Qysy4L.png
supports/draw fire and did this fucking eyeball get even stronger?!
Vrrsasp.pngp6ZJgoK.png
wew with the power of supports, Innes can 1 shot now.
Innes gained:
+1 hp/+4 str/+6 skill/+3 speed/+9 luck/ capped defense/ and +10 res.
not bad at all from 10 levels. now for chapter 10
Ch: 10
8WR6Iag.png
the team and position.
Vo8TYPj.png
ok so interesting thing kept happening.
qb63P1Y.pngfJKUQqC.png
I would murder everyone and they survive. however...
RelqHRS.pngK3KviMy.png
fucking nemi would run out there like an idiot and kept dying on turn 2.
this kept happening for a long time.
after klok waved my complaints, he assured me it was doable so I'm like
"don't fucking tell me the AI was giving him a different pattern, fuck I hate AI based solutions cause that shit is never reliable"
sure enough...
Va212pX.png
hanging back a turn causes them to go for the green units and box them in.
fElQKgN.pngquA2YtS.png
instead of this fucked up scenario, all because joshua is too much of a killing beast.
sytwPof.pngf4cMnPS.pngoNmxOQ5.png
well now to book my ass down there since I am down a turn and that shit is only going to get worse.
5AVoVnQ.pngEclY7Yz.png
got dammit I was right. marisa runs away to heal leaving nemi to get roasted.
+5
nAPj3Hm.png
this time I killed the hand axe bandit which saved nemi. timeline divergence prevented.
5A7MmrV.pngqVuMP45.pngY2Ly4YG.png
recruit chain.
PEoKiIm.png
finally 1 pain in my ass has been taken care of.
9mG3x9E.png
now for the next one, ephraim
Ou9Y3DY.png
+6
fucking lances
myKN0he.png
finally got myself a good blockade here. ephraim won't kill himself because he has a 1-2 ranged weapon.
0SfBKhV.png
and nemi takes a got damn nap! I hate nemi with a passion I swear.
WsayPHz.png
soonTM
also hatchet is a brave weapon
11Su83W.pngDHaYLzP.pngUfyYgIl.png
more healing and clearing.
4oSrxDn.pngADdVjjq.pngNKOtfM2.png
hand axe while I wait for nemi to wake up.
LWwgDbl.png
FINALLY!
ok, some of you are wondering why I bothered for units I can't use, it's because nemi holds my hero crest AND is in gerik's slot. which is the only person who can recruit ephraim who is in marisa's slot to get the damn metis tome.
KS0VyZX.pngwRPflNm.png
finally in my hands
8EggSY3.png8c1tRmv.pngKofpuYq.png
then these jerks show up, so glad this isn't hard mode right now.
6rZK0I7.png
I want to see something...
VeUoq0b.png
well damn, what do you know it really does have a rapier effect. I wonder if the silm sword is the same or has a horseslayer effect.
UOR6jbo.pngbctx7qu.png
Oh man another perfect level for Innes. That metis tome is insane.
mj05oWD.png
forgot he had a lancereaver.
Onceb4X.png
but now it's my lancereaver.
VaXzRqd.png
staph giving me heart attacks >.<
cNo8GX2.png
wew, got myself a brave bow for marisa
xJXmssf.png
besides the hp and speed problems, he is turning out to be quite the unit.
FqR68KC.pngHY3W8Pu.png8Dp2uNX.png
Wolf son.
Cu2l4Dk.png
and with that I am caught up and ready to move on.

Having just finished C10 myself, and having quite the bitch of a time with it even on Normal mode, I can't imagine how awful Hard was. Now I completely understand why that was the level you chose to go "fuck this" on.

Having just finished C10 myself, and having quite the bitch of a time with it even on Normal mode, I can't imagine how awful Hard was. Now I completely understand why that was the level you chose to go "fuck this" on.

don't want to talk about it. *sobs hysterically in hands*

ch 11-12; I said fuck the walls but the walls fucked me >_>

Q200Pm5.png
money money money....MONEY!
X2EFAXj.png
#It's LutePupil time
KIEB2Ww.png
this eyeball has been one of the greatest dicks in fe8 random mode history.
FBwgAb9.pngXIl0Vqg.pngfy4C1Ly.png
get nice things while I inch closer for the kill.
d3atNhi.pngTYik9Sk.png23ofRdB.png
wew, Innes is now ready for greater power.
FaChApD.png
With warrior, he doesn't gain any speed, plus swords have proven to be better than bows right now. (will make a tower of vani trip to get me a brave bow)
Also with his shit str growth, that 30 str cap would have been wasted.
ErPHT9i.png
missed the ss. he got skill/luck/defense.
Ciu5qwz.pngPvy4O4E.png
This is how I have been, more or less, training lute. Josh and Innes don't have weapons equipped and they just bait the hoard into lute's range.
SwogL9Q.pngOhUD9av.png
apparently 3-13 archer took a position as tower guard. good for him.
niDvBRP.pngsLZQ5fM.pngTcQTqhi.png
metis tome lute is INSANE!
she got:
HP - +21
Mag - capped!
skill - +12
spd - +11 which is amazing!
luck - +18
def - +6
res - +14
got myself another broken unit.
3011bg7.pngFFiYDkS.png
Now that training is done, time to move one.
HATph1k.pngW5tappa.png
o6yatGJ.pngo7yIJPt.png
this was really hard to decide. The overall stat caps of pupil were really good but heals....
aCD0Xzj.png
once I saw this, I knew what I had to do.
4ogXqN3.png
I need heals. (this was by far the right choice because lute is the only healer in the game I can use.)
SUfYl3O.pnguxHjyLp.pngAoV1vxM.png
with careful planning
9rFmyWz.pngNuZhnQI.png1cak7BK.png
I torch glitched and got myself infinite E rank brave dark tome.
62syw6o.png
Hmmm, I decided to train cormag for sole reason of his hp/def growth. Couldn't hurt to have a durable lockpicker. (oh boy this was a run saving choice)
l8YGTxu.png875zfhS.pnggISdhIW.png
the only 3 stats this loser could gain. Got him to A rank in swords too and boy was it hard to train him with his shit hit/power.
dP3Uzz5.pngylVnNWG.png
I really wanted an assassin for bullshit insurance, but I figured I could make syrene into one when I get her.
also wtf?! @ no speed gains for rogues.
I4rvqHr.png
3-13 archers everywhere. It's like he opened a dojo to train the next generation.
Hajo6ld.png
more insane gains for lute.
KU7Tsik.png
Went ahead and got S rank in lances, I couldn't think of a better candidate
enough dicking around, time to progress.
ch 11
jsS71uY.png5MRXsgU.png
the plan here to trow josh over the wall to get to the greens as fast as possible like my other teammates.
sj2Eq47.png
doo-doooo~
3yLlZ4z.png
what
the
FUCK!
n6FRJW6.png
so for some fucked up reason, I can't drop people through walls/mountains, it's the same file as everyone else so why am I denied?!
player discrimination I say!
vap2kek.png
ugh, Josh and marisa shall carve path through this way while the others escort cormag to loot.
2JVhgCW.png
Knoll takes some heavy damage so I have to start save scumming.
cV5sPd1.png
got the book
MFrkZ18.png83Pujgk.png
only for stupid knoll to get his elixir stolen and be near death. It is clear he is going to die and I couldn't get to him due to that stupid fucking skeleton blocking me a turn earlier.
IqbrZsy.pngOoihjHv.png
tried to burn RN's. was pretty bad at it but the skeleton died somehow and I was able to get to knoll only to realize he is fucking !doza. I need !L'archel.
where is she you ask?
EThS93L.png
being a fucking idiot over here. another restart by the way.
+5
BK1AQzW.pngr0sMobE.pngwLOkFVM.png
final-fucking-lee
jJnkkv4.png1NXaOP1.pngAlCSxk5.png
recruit train and got knoll to my only healer.
PoOVRFh.png
then guard the loot.
QxEWr5U.pnglPBjegX.pngh9doAsO.png
I beat down the boss to get my goods back.
m1Fh8zK.png
then I end the chapter. on to 12
ch 12
vD877Zv.png
another unit I can't use.
uFygP7s.png
holy shit this thing is strong.
svDpW01.pngbwDmwLT.pngLF1w7W5.png
I murder things, savestate cuz lute got speed.
7A6ixGv.pngXIWhrVf.pngoGjIVo7.png
more monster slaughter to get a barrier and !ewan
FvPFZGM.pnghRYu1Gf.pnglJvRhn3.png
another fucker I can;t use. although I know who will get that energy ring.
eDbptXt.png
buy me a shine, lute is using light magic because I do not know how good Excalibur is. Keeping my options open.
XLhTRSx.png0xPTbBc.pngoG64UbH.png
Some last levels and I end the chapter.
lMQ7P7U.png
#YouHaveGot2BkiddingMe
0CWzbQn.png
hmmm, found a way to tell what are eclipse weapons.
DLrNClJ.png
shine is one, and super accurate
cyWaw3i.png
all rings go to marisa.

Vanessa isn't a taken unit. You can use her.

wait what? I could have sworn....dammit, it was from the rough draft list.

DAMMIT!

ah well fuck it, I had a master plan I was going to do much later anyway regarding lute.

so before I get to talk about what pissed me off about this randomized run, I first, must talk about what happened along the way.

ch fuck you Mr.Night - 14?

OQfkL3z.png
the team, doing this fast.
RUJR2zV.png
josh will guard the back and wait for !cormag, knoll will get ready to rescue drop if need be.
87ZH9bO.png
while that is happening, Innes and Lute will handle their entire force by themselves.
Uc8dBEU.png
#notevensweating
FtXOnuf.pngfgg2WCV.pngmURrQY3.png
marisa is a disappointment.
I will say it again for good measure, marisa is a disappointment.
Ylf1Vwl.png93g7V9w.png
4 turns in and they already decimated their forces. see that soldier by the forest down there? I shit you not, once that guy saw the carnage he ran. wasn't even injured.
Also lute is my pride and joy.
B4UhNyc.pngd36KLpo.pngq4pX3Pi.png
!cormag shows up looking for Juliet like the fuck boi he is.
also perfect innes level and a second thief, sweet.
Yw6tzk2.pngA8BVXt9.pngn0myiRy.png
going to set up here. Innes is my garm user.
5OltCwb.png
T-T
so apparently, my rom is the same as kloks and I too can't get !cormag. Don't know how the others are able to do this.
Shenanigans.jpg
YZJYkly.png
shit growths anyway Q_Q
pucTy3j.pngTRpdLTZ.png
anyway, this is the real reason I haven't ended this chapter yet. been waiting on this fucker.
joKepzj.png
oh cool, another indestructible weapon.
daosiyL.pngzHgFNUQ.png
"The fang let's none escape."
DOqDKVf.png0cyoLys.pngUXe7Zm7.png
eclispe and an axe makes this chapter a joke.
1bRB4wq.pngvxbIMRh.png
more money for my hard work.
P4VMmLC.png
since when... ugh fine.
ch 15
FTTDi29.png
The team...I guess.
NkcfXAb.pngw8TaZBW.png
!rannac or whatever the fuck his name is. Not going to use this unit.
F09LiTj.pngcQhKAf1.png
another one for the bench.
tYenELK.pngk6pXaK6.png
what? oh fuck no, I'm not paying him. hold on.
RGN4dsc.pngbE7FnS6.pngRXELsBc.png
that's better, moulder will find a corner and chill while I finish the chapter.
Lum3tjW.png28NZIaK.pngrnDJXCS.png
Lute best girl seriously
VnFNxe8.pngBthDL87.png
Josh was able to survive an surprise onslaught of mages. Thank God for that 9 res.
lrN1aq7.pngmeWulzD.pngUDsPd3H.png
so much loot
K7VeJWC.png
another ring for marisa
TqYXN6H.pngExnppUp.png5tOcqBv.png
PRHCOVy.png2BBBIat.pngzg99G0w.png
c rank in staves, more loot, and marisa continues to disappoint me.
CNGhxKR.pngNbAMyp7.pngZ2r2pxv.png
more progress. you get it by now.
eRSiXYa.pngX4zNBlM.png14EUmeB.png
wdYKwOR.pngPgOOTtJ.png
secret shop had some crap things
ZXeUdh9.pngkjCeWGx.pngDleq75N.png
here is where I cry tears of despair at finding out killer bow is another eclispe.
49AOIJs.pngssHsrtV.pngWaZNgn1.png
with a decent level for myrrh, I get my first legend weapons. let's see what we got.
mYZ37F9.pngSu6ZxZm.pngxEqzBWt.png
eh, the sword is for myrrh so she can be the greatest mage killer there ever was and that tome is not bad but...hmmm will see what light magic has.
gqO8PNy.pngHlaLWWk.png
so even monster tomes are now monster locked.
remember this key fact, will be important much much later....
Ww5JXRg.png
anyway here is another ring for marisa. it was a very good decision.

I cut myself off at the end of C14 to avoid spoilers, but it's pretty shit that you weren't able to recruit Cormag. :/ Did you download the newer version that Klok posted with the Dark Magic fix? I did. It's the only reason that I can think of why there might be a difference.

I cut myself off at the end of C14 to avoid spoilers, but it's pretty shit that you weren't able to recruit Cormag. :/ Did you download the newer version that Klok posted with the Dark Magic fix? I did. It's the only reason that I can think of why there might be a difference.

"Did you download the newer version that Klok posted with the Dark Magic fix? "

"Did you download the newer version that Klok posted with the Dark Magic fix?"

e_e....when did he...

*checks messages*

*checks shitty quicktopic*

oh.

oh no.....

well fuck

I'm not sure if it's good or bad that I mentioned that... >.>

Well, um, at least if you make it through Endgame now you'll do it with the knowledge that you did it with more trials than the rest of us! I have to find a bright side somewhere.

I tossed the QT up on my bookmark bar so I can check it occasionally since not everyone that's LPing is in the other convo.

"Did you download the newer version that Klok posted with the Dark Magic fix? "

e_e....when did he...

*checks messages*

*checks shitty quicktopic*

oh.

oh no.....

well fuck

"Hello, darkness, my old friend..."

Right, MrNight?

sorrynotsorry

"Hello, darkness, my old friend..."

Right, MrNight?

sorrynotsorry

hello-darkness-gob-gif-wall-3.gif

ch 15-16, I rob the desert blind while I get my last drafted unit

yeqRohi.png
my plan is to immediately rush the dog, he is near therefore he will die. Then I shall set up my base there to turtle and send forces to deal with valter.
NOr42sN.pngAwZwu0d.png
have I mentioned how much marisa is a disappointment?
marisa is a fucking disappointment.
o29C2lC.png
oh hey look it's kyle.
ktAi6kH.png
and he comes with levels I didn't give him with like, none of the stat gains, how cool.
jRu8DN4.png
oh wow dozla is impressive, might use him.
8ziB5en.png
FINALLY!
RWxYllx.pngAlFz4g7.png
doable...I guess.
0id4qmb.png
save the last village in the game.
RhzreD8.png
oh whoa why so low? guess I will just hit him from a distance.
9SHXElx.png1IxfOCW.png
yeesh, not even myrrh can help with this. yeah I am going to throw rocks at it and try to catch it with a pokeball.
NJqOrVm.png
kill yourself
qQSjehO.png
....really?
no seriously this is the team I got forced with?
it is clear klok gave us 3 tomes cause he knew my team was shit. no wonder he gave that lame ass team name "where's gerik" cause he couldn't think of a deserving name for this no str having team.
"but what about Innes?"
yeah, clearly he was my good unit, which is scary because without the tome, he would have been just as bad as these 2 losers.
8tbdUcb.png
at least you have capped strength
lgPY1ij.png
this explains things
B4LPI1N.pngEXGY4cf.png
savestate!
9IJ9AqA.png1CHkc5r.png
a brave hatchet to the face solves our dog problem
NS4Uflw.png
missed a level I think, just look how glorious this unit is.
xK7qJrA.pngHofWZVS.png
very good levels, another savestate cause I'm not risking it.
LduEPiJ.pngZ7dbI4y.pngGKhpaky.png
t7eFcEO.pngXZEzVZH.pngpsZxDiF.png
got my final tome, I know who is getting this.
also got my sam's card
jnaJ29W.png
seto screwing the rules as usually
IW5K3j8.png
killed some healers
9YUoWIO.pngXp1q2aQ.png
these last 15 levels better be insane. I figure due to tet having 30 levels, her gains should be far better as long as I don't get rng screwed.
b2X5iFh.pngJnNdhUp.png
last sand loot while I buy a divine just to see what it does.
also valter's forces were a joke
hGWRqFd.png
another got damn savestate
MiXguMl.pngBoFjZJ4.pngIsuRcO6.png
valter didn't stand a chance, he was too weak.
EzYPqIV.pngMe92n5Q.png
more legend weapons, don't care about the dark tome because it's not infinite and heavy as fuck.
Garm however...
yIaG6Ye.pngNvM38eS.png
compliments Innes perfectly. (btw garm is a devil weapon but I'm not worried, 30 luck means I have nothing to fear)
mn6v0ol.pngQCFwM0H.png
"huh weird, she should be able to use it"
said dumbass past me. again very important fact for later.
WaJh4P4.png
time to train
EvRkKjp.png
missed the ss but he got hp
dA7hcA5.png
good but uh, GET STRENGTH!
AO93gTT.png6GN0EAP.png
TlxeCNd.png
she gained:
+9 hp
+2 str (WHY?!)
+0 skill of course
+5 speed
+4 luck
capped def
+0 res
out of 9 levels....*sobs*
obeLnKQ.pngSlrMkgg.png2cCyAZY.png
WK cuz pierce beats access to swords/higher def cap. already have enough tanky units and she would be a worse joshua.
tBAWCPi.png
fucking eclipse weapons.
ch 16
Qb3TrlP.png
the team.
hffJ4PG.png
!myrrh, might train, has serious potential.
6y6rmaS.png
not a threat :V
jPpS3zg.png
this however...
6rigQr5.png
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NEVERMIND
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
UWH9GXV.png
lame
9jMLUaY.png
the only threats in this chapter.
pgGAh2U.pngAmb9h39.png
seriously, they weak as fuck
haven't been eating their wheaties
u0ktMnM.png
savestate, she got speed.
4Qv6y7W.pngotEsid9.png
got some stuff, I just basically powered my way through to the boss. sent my magic killers to kill the druids. the enemies didn't really move until the reinforcements showed up.
0kxs1WW.png
flew too close to the sun, the hero took her out how?
jrH4Evk.png
oh.
hFVNdR9.png
re-get stuff from a distance.
ehgQh19.pngdHO6PUk.png
myrrh good, tet bad
2rXlgty.png
more loot
ZhEMQIV.png
whoa there
2lWVQez.png
:(
kind of sad silver lance is 3 uses, josh could use it.
7QxVmUK.pngGh4LMtq.pngc9C25xM.png
tet needs to study under knoll who GETS STRENGTH!!!!1
jiXjRbn.pngVKzzQhH.png
more crap
2XQHsxd.pngHXnWrSY.png
I tried to boss abuse for marisa but she was so weak I just said fuck it.
sryA7jV.pnglzEZfUd.pngVBJP5Tr.png
treasure
gCw9lD2.pngtLPBfup.pngua0yDid.png
this was a hilarious demerit so i don't go through with this.
5MzXG7b.png
note that if you don't promote, kyle can't use later so....
SsUKK2x.pngC8npMWI.png
the hilarious part is, even if I had promoted him before this, he only gains +3 con as a wright so it didn't matter.
hFDbWZ2.png
ephraim so full of himself, he enshrined his map sprite
9oQpibm.pngcoJJjQA.png
whatever.
YCCGEAn.png
no re-promoting for dozla :(