Moniker plays HALB: Team Hardcore Heroes

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, everyone. I have a very unfortunate announcement to make. As you know, my update schedule has slowed down recently, by a LOT. My IRL schedule has gone through a lot of changes in the past few years, and I doubt I'll ever be able to push out the crazy amount of updates I did at the start of my let's playing again. That, plus a lack of motivation, has recently led me to a sad realization that I cannot do two let's plays at once anymore. It's just too much, and splitting my time and energy between them has led to neither of the two progressing at any reasonable rate over the past few months.

So, after some consideration, it's clear that I can't-or at least, I shouldn't-continue this let's play anymore. The gimmick at the start, with everyone playing through it at the same time, is clearly dead and gone-and also means I'm treading no new let's play ground, many of you have already read the same thing in other let's plays. Requiem is something fresher, and newer, and nobody else is doing it right now (I think??), making it the obvious choice between the two. Plus, complete honestly: I enjoy playing Requiem, and reading its story, more than I do playing this hack. If you all think otherwise, though, I'd like to hear your thoughts.

This doesn't make me happy to announce, but I knew it had to be done. On the other hand, this does mean Requiem's updates will speed up significantly! And I'll still post a "Final thoughts" segment, leaving my own comments about how 9 MOV changed things.

Thank you all for bearing with me through this slow period.

Sorry to hear this, though of course it's understandable and the right decision to make. Best of luck with your Requiem playthrough, and looking forward to hearing your final thoughts.