Doing something "special" for Revelation

Making two files, one for Optimal pairings, where I use +Str -Def Femui w/ Oni Savage I believe (already made) and I marry Keaton or Charlotte!Velouria, and one w/ Mamui (mods not set) for pairings that are cute, make sense, or are hilarious. I already reserve the right to Oboro!Caeldori for the hilarious tab, where I give her Marth's Tiara or Lucina's Mask and make her a Great Lord.

Please submit pairings for both.

Cute pairings and no Takumi and Oboro? Truly, your run failed before it had even begun.

Since Flora is a kamuisexual and one of the best characters in the game, I'd marry her.

Edited by Thane

Odin with Kagero for the Mamui!Silly run. He is one of the only few to appreciate her art. Laslow with Orochi also on Mamui!Silly run because they have the chemistry. Arthur x Setsuna because two bad luck parents = unnatural good luck Percy.

Xander x Charlotte or Xander x Mozu for Femui!Optimal run. Honestly, Mozu x Any Physical Dad of your choosing for Femui!Optimal run. Effie x Arthur or Effie x Keaton for Femui!Optimal run.

Edited by SaiSymbolic

FYI, dragonstone ranks and beast stone ranks use the same WEXP number (in fact, i belive everything that is not one of the standard weapon types does, which is why you gain dragonstone WEXP for using breath in chapter 5.) This makes your kids easier to use if you marry a beast-stone user.

Well on the file where you're making Not!Lucina a thing, try Takumi x Kagerou, because Mechanist + Fujin Yumi + Ninja support is fun.

Cute pairings and no Takumi and Oboro? Truly, your run failed before it had even begun.

I've done Oboro!Kiragi more times than I can count. The only playthrough I didn't do it in was when I was matching up royals (Takumi X Camilla) and I did Silas X Oboro, which I really liked. But no Takumoboro again. Especially because of Not!Lucina.

Usually the Hoshido Royals would marry their retainer of the opposite sex. Nohrian royals unfortunately don't have that luxury. Therefore, I've devised a plan.

Xander or Leo should go with Charlotte to get the canon hair color for their child. Elise should go with Arthur, and Camilla, if you've already paired Oboro with someone else, could go with Takumi, otherwise go with Silas.

Making two files, one for Optimal pairings, where I use +Str -Def Femui w/ Oni Savage I believe (already made) and I marry Keaton or Charlotte!Velouria, and one w/ Mamui (mods not set) for pairings that are cute, make sense, or are hilarious. I already reserve the right to Oboro!Caeldori for the hilarious tab, where I give her Marth's Tiara or Lucina's Mask and make her a Great Lord.

Please submit pairings for both.

Oboro x Benny

This is one of my favorite supports in the game. It works really well for Ignatious's stats, and is quite cute for the actual content of the support. It is quite funny, and in my opinion it shows a side of Oboro that you dont really get to see in any other supports.

Oboro x Benny

This is one of my favorite supports in the game. It works really well for Ignatious's stats, and is quite cute for the actual content of the support. It is quite funny, and in my opinion it shows a side of Oboro that you dont really get to see in any other supports.

Agreed. It is one of my OTP.

Silas and Beruka is a good one. He actually makes her cry during the S-rank.

Edited by SaiSymbolic

Alright, so far I have going

Laslow x Peri

Jakob x Hinoka

Saizo x Charlotte

Oboro x Subaki

Arthur x Setsuna

Just married

Ryoma x Azura (I really liked the support chain)

Silas x Camilla (Confessed love in A support? Yes!)

That's for the non-optimal path, which I'm playing first.

Edited by Dededork 649