Second-Gen Pairings

Sequitur

So...I wanted to ask for opinions on suggestion on second-gen pairings

Shigure x Mitama

Shiro x Nina

Siegbert x Caeldori

Asugi x Rhajat (This originally said Nina, but it was supposed to be Rhajat)

Kiragi x Selkie

Midori x Percy

Forrest x Soliel (I just wanted a romantic Soliel support)

Ophelia x Ignatius

Dwyer x Velouria

Sophie x Hisame OR Kana

I prefer Sophie's supports with Hisame, but I feel so bad about not pairing Kana

Opinions and suggestions?

Edited by DM7

Sorry, I meant Rhajat X Asugi

This is what I get for typing these pairings late at night lol

The goal is to have decent pairings support-wise since I know some of these pairings are terrible gameplay-wise

I mostly just wanted to see if people thought these were okay or had suggestions for better ones since I haven't seen every single child pairing one the game

Kiragi x Selkie is cute, I like it... Also, their personalities match each other, both are so wild! But Midori x Kiragi is also cute!

I think it would be better to use Sophie x Hisame, since Kana... Well, let's see that is more probable you will prefer not to allow him to end with an S support... Unless you give him an S with Selkie.

Forrest x Soleil, I aprove!!

I love so many of the second-gen pairings.

Kana's only really romantic S-support is with Selkie, so I wouldn't worry about pairing him up with anyone else. (Kana/Selkie is ridiculously cute, but Selkie is ridiculously cute with several of the others, too, so it's hard to pick). So feel free to do Hisame/Sophie.

I love Caeldori with a lot of people, but I do think she is Siegbert's best pairing, so I definitely approve there.

I notice Rhajat is not on your list; if you have her, Rhajat/Hisame is pretty sweet! And I prefer Kiragi/Sophie's S-rank to Kiragi/Selkie's S-rank, which leaves Selkie for Kana.

I should've mentioned why I'm not doing Kana x Selkie

Kana and Selkie will be siblings since my avatar is going to be marrying Kaden

I do like Hisame/Rhajat, but I really wanted replicate on Rhajat and I think Asugi and Rhajat have a cute A and S support

That and I don't know how good Asugi x Sophie is...

I'm also an unabashed fan of Midori and Kiragi. They look about the same age, which makes it less awkward, and. . .well, I won't spoil the rest~!

Siegbert x Ophelia. References the time travel, deals with Ophelia's insecurities with Siegbert being a prince, and makes best girl future queen.

Female Kana x Kiragi is the only way to go. Her only romantic support and cute asf. Around the same age and act like kids, but Kiragi himself has a handful of super cute supports too. Just as stated above, same goes with Selkie and Male Kana being his only match.

I hate ForrestxSoleil, but I refuse to S rank her with anyone else. Forrest has so much potential with other ladies.

Some of my favorite supports aren't as fun as they were in the Japanese version, to me at least, like ShiroxCaeldori. Him and Nina are good, same with NinaxDwyer (heck they even got official art together.)

I need to do more second gen supports since Im focusing on the 1st gen first but these are ones I did and enjoyed.

Shiro x Caeldori is the bomb. Reveals a lot about who they are off the battlefield, great development, it all feels perfectly natural.

You've said you don't have Fem!Kana, but I'm still going to rec Fem!Kana x Kiragi because it's too cute. They just get the chance to goof off and be kids for once, but it still offers character depth--like Kiragi's worries about his responsibilities as a prince--and the S-support is too adorable "Maybe, when we're older, would you be my princess?" AGH.

I wouldn't put M!Kana with Sophie, since he gets shot down hard at the end of it. I'm trying to recall which of his non-Selkie supports don't end badly for him and I think Ophelia and Nina are the only ones who don't friendzone him (they don't explicitly hook up with him like Selkie, but it's better than nothing).

Shigure has a lot of great supports. Shigure x Mitama and Shigure x Sophie are the top two I'd say; both are just really very sweet. Nina's is hilarious and hints he's crushing on her before the S-support, but it might be tanked depending on how much you like or hate her gimmick. Ophelia's is funny, Selkie's is cute; really the only one I didn't like was Fem!Kana's, and that's not a problem for me since they're always siblings in my games.

Dwyer is great. I've loved his supports with Mitama, Rhajat, and Velouria so far.

You're already pairing Forrest and Soleil, but I have to say I like that support a lot more now than it was in JPN. It's just so cute seeing them squeal over hair and being stylist buddies.

There were other supports I enjoyed, but these were the ones that immediately leapt to mind for recommending kid supports.

I personally like Kana/Rhajat and Sophie/Asugi more then Sophie/Kana and Rhajat/Asugi (like for one, Rhajat doesn't turn down Kana like Sophie) but that's up to you.

I thought Asugi/Sophie was really cute (I thought their S rank was really nice) and well, I like Rhajat/Kana so much that I actually made a little fanfic about them once but I might be biased on that...

Him and Nina are good, same with NinaxDwyer (heck they even got official art together.)

Nina x Dwyer is the reason why I despise Nina.