English Trailer for Fates DLC Map 2 [Spoilers]

singing time for matt mercer

Yeah.....in June

eh

hip

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tangerinesadness::tangerinesadness::tangerinesadness::cry::sob::cry::sob::cry:

#somebodygetmeatissue

Where are the scramble maps? >.>

The festival maps have a huge amount of dialogue in comparison to the maps in the English Map Pack 2, so they prolly pushed it back 'cuz they're still translating stuff.

The festival maps have a huge amount of dialogue in comparison to the maps in the English Map Pack 2, so they prolly pushed it back 'cuz they're still translating stuff.

I'm assuming this also means we'll have map pack 3 for scramble and map pack 4 for the remaining stuff including fates version of apotheosis?

speaking of apotheosis... can't wait to meet all the staff savant, hexing rod, and inevitable end abusing enemies.

Edited by darkestdarkness

I'm assuming this also means we'll have map pack 3 for scramble and map pack 4 for the remaining stuff including fates version of apotheosis?

speaking of apotheosis... can't wait to meet all the staff savant, hexing rod, and inevitable end abusing enemies.

Assuming there is more DLC after this, they might just pair the Scramble maps with them depending on how close they are to being done.

Looks like I saw a possessed!Leo being attacked by Fem!Kanna. That makes me very sad.

That's just a generic dark mage

Edit: Nevermind. wrong scene.

Edited by Fateborn

Looks like I saw a possessed!Leo being attacked by Fem!Kanna. That makes me very sad.

[spoiler=You wouldn't want to see this]

With the exception of male avatar, all father characters do appear as Anankos-possessed enemy units (Silas, Kaze, Kaden, Ryoma, Xander, etc.) in the final map.

Sumeragi, Arete, and Mikoto have to be fought in one of the maps.

The first few maps have children characters facing off against children characters.

That and I think they started really early on Map Pack 2. Around a few weeks after its release in Japan Matt Mercer was already talking about recording a version of Lost in Thoughts as Shigure. I think they started Translation of it before it even released in Japan.

[spoiler=You wouldn't want to see this]

With the exception of male avatar, all father characters do appear as Anankos-possessed enemy units (Silas, Kaze, Kaden, Ryoma, Xander, etc.) in the final map.

Sumeragi, Arete, and Mikoto have to be fought in one of the maps.

The first few maps have children characters facing off against children characters.

UGH. Damn it IntSys! Though, I figured that was the case...

I hate the idea of killing off the first generation units (who were better developed characters [due to more screen time] than the kids in my opinion) and working with the demon spawn children.

IntSys should stop doing this kind of "Bioshock Infinite, alternate timeline" plot. I would much rather have had DLC that expanded on Fates's lore rather than more melodrama.

Edited by Leif

...Anyone else remember my bellyaching over the TV commercials for the game, and how "They used generic 'epic sounding' music instead of something from in the game, like maybe Dark Fall?"

Because I seem to have monado on me.

UGH. Damn it IntSys! Though, I figured that was the case...

I hate the idea of killing off the first generation units (who were better developed characters [due to more screen time] than the kids in my opinion) and working with the demon spawn children.

IntSys should stop doing this kind of "Bioshock Infinite, alternate timeline" plot. I would much rather have had DLC that expanded on Fates's lore rather than more melodrama.

The children DLC is actually a sequel to Conquest and Birthright, not really "alternate timeline".

The children DLC is actually a sequel to Conquest and Birthright, not really "alternate timeline".

According to the fan translation, each kid came from a different world -- not one of them came from the same world though several come from worlds that follow a timeline.

Female Kanna and all of the Hoshidan kids came from Birthright worlds.

Male Kanna and all of the Nohrian kids came from Conquest worlds.

Shigure is from the world in which the DLC takes place, which follows the Revelation timeline that ended in failure.