Next Playthrough, New Waifu.

Sai1523

So its time again my friends to decide on my next marriage partner for my upcoming playthrough, but like before i'm at a crossroad for my options. This decision is of course personality based and not efficiency based. Should I marry Ophelia or Caeldori? I always liked Owain so Ophelia grew on my very quickly and my first pairing in awakening was with Cordelia so i'm quite crossed on this one. What do you guys think?

Nyx or Orochi as the mom

Nyx will give you the best Ophelia as far as stats go, and Raven coloured hair is always a + in my book.

Edited by Jakkun

So its time again my friends to decide on my next marriage partner for my upcoming playthrough, but like before i'm at a crossroad for my options. This decision is of course personality based and not efficiency based. Should I marry Ophelia or Caeldori? I always liked Owain so Ophelia grew on my very quickly and my first pairing in awakening was with Cordelia so i'm quite crossed on this one. What do you guys think?

I'm kinda biased to Camilla!Ophelia or Nyx!Ophelia.

I mean, you can go for it, just be aware it will hurt her ability as a mage (if you are concerned about that).

she can make a good swordmaster/Ninja tho, and as long as you have 3 tomes in her inventory, she can still abuse her personal.

I feel like i'm the only one who like the dark brown kagerou hair lol.

You aren't the only one. I love them together as well; I just tend to stick Odin with predominately magic-based partners.

Go for it if you want. I might do it one of these days.