Guys I met my spirit animal!

Jiac

A fox visited me today. It jumped in front of me, waveshined and dash danced away.

It then proceeded to enter my backyard and crouch.

tIpNx5Cl.jpg

I've now realized that the fox is my spirit animal.

I'm not gonna main Fox though #freeleffen

Edited by ~Summer~

You know, I haven't had many good experiences with Foxes lately. I mean, I liked Star Fox Assault and all, but today all the Foxes in my school just spam their up smash to win, and occasionally they'll Fox Illusion off the edge of Corneria. At least the Falcos have more variety, though the Marths and Jigglypuffs are almost as bad.

damn kamitani draws some really nice butts

• 4 years later...

That's a wonderful animal, but I should warn you to stay away from them. It's not about the fact that this animal can easily bite you, it's more about the fact that you can catch a lot of diseases from it. Hopefully, there are lots of companies that can help you get rid of that animal without harming it. For example, I have a friend who works for squirrel removal. I can assure you that they are working carefully and there is no chance that your spirit animal will feel somehow offended by its removal from your house.

Edited by EvaMKsix