Glaceo

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me is alive still, here's some shit I made... (thanks Team Salvaged, yer cool, mostly Blaze for having to put up with my shit, also this is a slightly older one, check the avatar for the most updated one, too lazy to add it)

Holmes.png

also some gaiden scrubs...

2_k_I9_Q1h_P.png

and also the lawnmowerman himself, the best Jagen, Marcus... or should I say... MARC... or should I better say... MARKYJOE1990?!

unknown_4.png

Edited by Glacoe

• 4 weeks later...

Zj87Nzi.png

Here's a name relative of Celice, (and also Cecillia and Cecille) Celica.

Kudos to Nickt for editing the face to not make it look like Celica is a trap.

NRCecEe.png

Edited by Glacoe

You mean 1-4 style? I wouldn't say I'd do that type of style, since the sprites are way too clunky, so no.

Arguably, your style of sprites in proportions and shading is reminiscent of those games moreso than fitting in with the GBA ones.

also some gaiden scrubs...

2_k_I9_Q1h_P.png

Alm's center armor piece looks like it's shaded as cloth rather than armor.

I'm on mobile so I can't point out the pixels with a picture to show what I mean.

His hair shouldn't be casting a shadow there if that's what it was supposed to be.

That said, you are definitely improving. What remains to be seen is if your attitude has changed regarding other peoples' work.

I will admit I was being prideful and held back on helping you improve many times because of your comments demeaning works you knew nothing about when it comes to stylizing sprites.

I will apologize for that and get off my high horse.

Edited by shadowofchaos

25Iy43h.pngLy6FzsX.png

Thanks for reminding me the crap that I started with still exists, so I made some minor edits based on my style and took your critique, and also edited Luka a bit yesterday. I apologize if I was a bit douchey/annoying in the past, as I was (and still am) a bit childish from time to time.

Edited by Glacoe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...