• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

crap because this post hasnt been active

3yyHE8g.pngkllxh0a.pngeEDIhqm.pngFD1DuDW.pngbaRqkef.pngraflfLc.png57STXql.png

gonna put it here because requantizing is fun and wrys from hell is even more fun (warning: giant image)

Spoiler

c2bTFCc.png

Edited by Glaceo
Had to rearrange the spoiler, since SF updated

Looking pretty good there! The body is pretty well done. You have a little wonky trim on the near pauldron... but we can pretend that it's just battle damage. My only real issues are these three things listed:

1. The circlet isn't centered on his head as it looks like it is in the OA.

2. The hair can be a pit messy and noodly in some areas and could use a cleanup.

3. The far eye is huge compared to the near eye. It's giving him o _0 face.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/11/2017 at 6:12 AM, Glaceo said:

R8LDBTn.png

Wow this map looks really good! Your mountains are really outstanding. There's a couple things I just wanted to point out, though - first , the roads on the very left side of the map are very... square. It kinda clashes with the rest of the map a bit. Other than that, the map looks great, except for the palette. It's a bit blindingly white - mostly in terms of brightness. If you reduced the brightness and upped the contrast, that would probably fix it. Great work, man!

On 25.03.2017 at 6:09 AM, KaBombz said:

Wow this map looks really good! Your mountains are really outstanding. There's a couple things I just wanted to point out, though - first , the roads on the very left side of the map are very... square. It kinda clashes with the rest of the map a bit. Other than that, the map looks great, except for the palette. It's a bit blindingly white - mostly in terms of brightness. If you reduced the brightness and upped the contrast, that would probably fix it. Great work, man!

thx 4 comment

Anyway, I just noticed those roads, I guess I was too tired/lazy to check those out, and since I'm too lazy even by this day, I'll fix it when the day comes.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...