just found out my brother vapes

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my mom somehow found out and im just in shock that someone related to me and someone i grew up with vapes

Well at least he isn't smoking cigarettes... Even if vaping is still quite bad. (Obviously not as bad)

Even if it lacks the harmful effects of Tobacco, Vaping still isn't healthy.

Inhaling such a large amount of smoke isn't good for your body.

You should try stopping him from Vaping, since Vaping doesn't harm the body as much as Tobacco, he still has a good chance of avoiding permanent damage to his body.

You should try stopping him from Vaping, since Vaping doesn't harm the body as much as Tobacco, he still has a good chance of avoiding permanent damage to his body.

There's no long term data on vaping, and it's steam not smoke. Whilst there are concerns about what it might do, it's certainly far better than regular smoking. Not that it's something that should be encouraged, but there's worse things that one can do.

And this;

or maybe just let him because it's his decision

or maybe just let him because it's his decision

way to not give a shit about anyone tbh

it's not that dangerous and while it's bad trying to force someone out of it, it's still good to point out risks of it to the person

Edited by Gradivus.

getting up on your high horse doesn't really help anyone either

if it was illegal drugs I might intervene

but smoking or vapes it is their decision to start and theirs to stop, I might tell them I don't think it's a good personal decision or say that I would prefer if they didn't around me

but come on

Edited by Tryhard

First of all you can't stop him from doing it because it is his choice and if you try to make him it will make the problem worse not better. What you can do is be supportive if he decides to quit on his own, but he has to make that choice himself. Of course if he is under age 18 and lives in the US he may be forced to stop since the US just made it illegal to sell vape products to people under age 18.

it's not that dangerous and while it's bad trying to force someone out of it, it's still good to point out risks of it to the person

People know and they're really tired of you telling them how shitty the choices they make are.

You're acting as if he's dependent on crack. Vaping is definitely not something I'd encourage and it has its bad health effects, but thankfully it's not an addictive dependency. It's not as bad as cigarettes. Vaping can be really expensive though.

he started when he was under 18.....idc about his health it's just embarrassing

and he vapes in the house L M A O i don't want that filth near me srry

im not gonna stop him lol he'll punch me or smth. my mom told him i was how she found out when i legit didn't say a word so now he's being a pos to me. o well.

I'm fine with anyone who uses drugs. There choice and all. If they want to slowly cause themselves damage, so be it. But if I found out somebody in my house did drugs, that'd be a different story. They'd be out in a heartbeat.

Edited by Jagen

Vape-Nation

But in all serious talk to your brother about it and try to get him to quit if he tries again in a sneakier way to get around your mother.

But anyways, I have no idea what to say but good luck to you and many blessings for a thousand generations

Funny that I see this pop up one day after the FDA announced that they're going to start regulating E-cigs like tobacco:

http://time.com/4319285/ood-and-drug-administration-e-cigarettes-cigars-regulated/

Really, good luck; hope for the best, prepare for the worst. I have an uncle who was struggling with substance abuse (and still somewhat is); it would be hard to imagine it being my own brother.

is he vaping weed or something? if its just the water vapor shit then its fine. vaping weed is still fine IMO but i know a lot of you kids grew up on republican propaganda and you think weed will turn you autistic or something so eh.

I'm fine with anyone who uses drugs. There choice and all. If they want to slowly cause themselves damage, so be it. But if I found out somebody in my house did drugs, that'd be a different story. They'd be out in a heartbeat.

lmao you fucking nerd

loving the kneejerk prohibitionist reactions in this thread tbh

smoking is a personal choice, he's an adult, what the fuck can you do about it?