just found out my brother vapes

honestly. im not an active drug user(unless you count caffeine which i drown my system with everyday) but the high horse mentality in this thread rustles my jimmies. are you all in the fourth grade and you just got your red "drug free" ribbon? also isnt there a rule on this forum that you need to be older than 13 to join the site?

and yes you are allowed to not like drugs, and you are allowed to choose who you associate yourself with. in the case of family, tough shit, but things are more complicated than "just quit because its bad for"

Edited by Sparks

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they need my probably poorly constructed lecture on the dangers of smoking which they already know

how are vapes embarrassing anyway these days I see a ton of people with them in public and they don't seem to have an issue

Edited by Tryhard

lmao you fucking nerd

loving the kneejerk prohibitionist reactions in this thread tbh

smoking is a personal choice, he's an adult, what the fuck can you do about it?

yes a personal choice that neither of my parents nor anyone in my family approves of..+ he's been 18 for less than a month LOL

first he crashed into a street sign drunk at 17 now this so everyones tired of his shit and about how he lies about where he is 24/7 tbh

Vape-Nation

But in all serious talk to your brother about it and try to get him to quit if he tries again in a sneakier way to get around your mother.

But anyways, I have no idea what to say but good luck to you and many blessings for a thousand generations

OH MY GOD that channel hahaha he used to joke about it but maybe he wasn't. I'm not sure now LMAO

I DONT NOTICE WHENEVER HE SNEAKS THO. I'm oblivious to everything 90% of the time so I'm kinda annoyed that he's blaming me for this now

they need my probably poorly constructed lecture on the dangers of smoking which they already know

how are vapes embarrassing anyway these days I see a ton of people with them in public and they don't seem to have an issue

i've played with a vape before, i think there is just a fuckboy stigma attached to it

dude have you net been keeping up with the memes nowadays jesus

Edited by fuccboi

is he vaping weed or something? if its just the water vapor shit then its fine. vaping weed is still fine IMO but i know a lot of you kids grew up on republican propaganda and you think weed will turn you autistic or something so eh.

lmao you fucking nerd

loving the kneejerk prohibitionist reactions in this thread tbh

smoking is a personal choice, he's an adult, what the fuck can you do about it?

get off my board, liberal hippies

when I ascend to heaven on Judgement Day you'll wish you never huffed Satan's Concentrated Farts

i think the extreme opinions of both sides in this thread are kind of silly

it sounds like op isn't concerned about the health side-effects so much, but if someone theoretically was, the answer i strongly don't think is either 'well they're an adult they can do what they wants' or 'you have to change their mind they're being stupid' but instead just talk to them about your concerns and then accept their decisions in the end

concern for someone close to you isn't actually horrible as long as you're not a haughty dickface about it and can accept when you're not going to be able to influence it

concern for someone close to you isn't actually horrible as long as you're not a haughty dickface about it and can accept when you're not going to be able to influence it

I thought that was implied from what I was saying

But I'm not the type of person to even ask them to stop because they a) likely do want to, b) don't need me to tell them to stop and it just puts them in a bad position regardless of how they feel about it

I thought that was implied from what I was saying

it was implied, yes! I wasn't really commenting on everybody in the thread, only really touching on the opinions that were kinda just all one or the other

Edited by Specta

My only beef with vaping is that the smell is too overwhelming and certain too much sensory stuff like that is aughhhhhhhhhghgghhhhhhhhfghg for me at least whatever my mom is using does that it makes me feel illlllllllllllllllllllllll

I don't know if all flavors are like that but in general unless its proven that it has any detrimental effects to my health I usually don't mind people doing it around me, that stench is just TOO MUCH sometimes

What he does is ultimately up to him, hopefully you guys can like come to an agreement to where he can do it anywhere where you don't gotta smell it

I don't care for vaping one way or another, but I get really annoyed with my brother about it, mostly because he insists on smoking the damned thing in the house and the stench makes me sick. He also wastes gobs of money on it when he doesn't even have a regular job which just pisses me off for a multitude of reasons, but whatever that stupid boy's an adult so it's his own fault if that blows up in his face.

I don't care for vaping one way or another, but I get really annoyed with my brother about it, mostly because he insists on smoking the damned thing in the house and the stench makes me sick. He also wastes gobs of money on it when he doesn't even have a regular job which just pisses me off for a multitude of reasons, but whatever that stupid boy's an adult so it's his own fault if that blows up in his face.

sensible reasons, sensible approach imo

So e-cigarettes still retain the smell? I've never seen anyone use one IRL

sensible reasons, sensible approach imo

So e-cigarettes still retain the smell? I've never seen anyone use one IRL

Yep.

Smells like whatever they put in. If it's some sort of fragrance thing, it's strong enough to be noticeable.

is he vaping weed or something? if its just the water vapor shit then its fine. vaping weed is still fine IMO but i know a lot of you kids grew up on republican propaganda and you think weed will turn you autistic or something so eh.

lol

tbh i liked him until he did that video. IMO he was pushing to hard and sarcastic undertones are fine and i guess that was the point of it but it could have been executed better 0/10 - navid the internet meme critic

shit, seriously? i love that vid so much

not only it had some sick songs it spawned the best hand gesture