Small Complaint

CWGameplay

I switched Ryoma and Xander's classes (because I thought it would be funny) in Revelations, and it really bothers me how Ryoma's horse has the normal blue colors. I think they should have at least changed it to red in a couple places.

Another problem like this is Effie as a general. Her armor doesn't stay pink.

Am I the only one bothered by this?

Uh, Do you mean GK Effie? My General Effie does indeed have her pink armor.

I wouldn't say I'm bothered by it. I think it was cool we got the unique colors to even a small extent, though it would have been nice to have it extended to the character's full class line! Outside class lines though, I think that's a bit much and very cosmetic to ask of when there is so much else involved in the game.

Uh, Do you mean GK Effie? My General Effie does indeed have her pink armor.

I wouldn't say I'm bothered by it. I think it was cool we got the unique colors to even a small extent, though it would have been nice to have it extended to the character's full class line! Outside class lines though, I think that's a bit much and very cosmetic to ask of when there is so much else involved in the game.

Yes, I did mean Great Knight, my apologies.

I get that, but I just think that Ryoma especially doesn't fit any other classes.

He keeps his red mask whatever class he is, and they could have at least added a few other red touches for his classes to fit.

I think it's even worse with Spear Master. Their Sashimono/Battle Flag has the symbol of Hoshido in it. No changes for the Nohrian characters. It's specially bad when you take into account that you can use it in Conquest thanks to the accessory shop, so you can annihilate the Hoshidan army while proudly wearing their symbol.

It's a minor detail, and it would've been nice if some of the characters had a more stylistically-appropriate outfit for their side (Laslow having a more Nohrian assassin look as a Ninja or something), but they can only make so many unique models and color schemes and each character seems to get one corresponding to their "canon" class (at least the class they tend to use in maps like Royal Royale). With some weird exceptions like Takumi getting a special Swordmaster outfit, or Odin having unique colors in both his classes.

I do agree Xander and Ryoma should've had unique Swordmaster/Paladin outfits for the warm fuzzies on Rev, but that's how it goes. Weirdest part for me is seeing Ryoma in the Paladin armor with that hair of his; Xander actually rocks a generic Swordmaster outfit pretty well, but it should be red and black.

It's a minor detail, and it would've been nice if some of the characters had a more stylistically-appropriate outfit for their side (Laslow having a more Nohrian assassin look as a Ninja or something), but they can only make so many unique models and color schemes and each character seems to get one corresponding to their "canon" class (at least the class they tend to use in maps like Royal Royale). With some weird exceptions like Takumi getting a special Swordmaster outfit, or Odin having unique colors in both his classes.

I do agree Xander and Ryoma should've had unique Swordmaster/Paladin outfits for the warm fuzzies on Rev, but that's how it goes. Weirdest part for me is seeing Ryoma in the Paladin armor with that hair of his; Xander actually rocks a generic Swordmaster outfit pretty well, but it should be red and black.

I actually think the Awakening trio should've had the Nohrian counterpart to their secondary classes. Would've been more fitting since it would've made them less mysterious to be a Wyvern Rider (Selena), Outlaw (Laslow), and Mercenary (Odin). Selena already has aerial riding experience, and Odin was a swordsman previously, and Laslow is skilled enough (character wise, cause of dancing and such) to wield a bow, so the changes wouldn't be too drastic anyway.