Supports you wish existed?

Self-explanatory title.

I've already seen a lot of people who want Ryoma x Scarlet, Flora x Jakob, Shura x Azura etc. what are some other supports you really wanted to see in the game but are not in it? I'm also be interested in seeing some mock dialogues for nonexistent supports. (if you wish to create some)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides the more obvious ones mentioned, Nina's paralogue made Silas and Niles interesting.

It'd be nice if they had support conversations. My recent playthrough made me realize Sakura and Felicia don't have one.

I thought that'd be nice too since Sakura's so sweet.

Camilla and Azura also don't have a support which is a little saddening since Azura gets one with the Hoshidan sisters and Elise.

Felicia x Gunter, Gunter x Floria.

Come on.. They lived some years together and there is no interaction between them, only Felicia and Gunter early if you play as male otherwise there is none.

Note: Haven't finish my revelation playthrough.

Not counting the obvious Ryoma x Scarlet and Jakob x Flora, I kind of wish Azura had a same-sex support with someone like Felicia. I know the lack of them (with non-related characters) is supposed to indicate her anti-socialness, but it kind of fails when she can still support every male, non-Corrinsexual in the army. A Camilla support would have been fantastic, too.

Well, I most certainly don't want to see a Flora and Jakob support; he's an asshole, and she's a very unhappy woman. I'm pretty sure that's a recipe for disaster.

Other than that though, I'd like some cross-generational supports that aren't related to the parents. I don't see why the kids have to be isolated as a group like in Awakening - or rather worse, since Nah and Lucina could at least support Tiki.

I'd like some cross-generational supports that aren't related to the parents. I don't see why the kids have to be isolated as a group like in Awakening - or rather worse, since Nah and Lucina could at least support Tiki.

↑ This. Wouldn't have been amusing on Awakening if Severa told Chrom about Cordelia's obsession over him?

Aside from that, I'd like the amiibo characters to have supports, even if only with Corrin, Azura and each other (though I'd like Robin and Lucina to have conversations with Selena, Odin and Laslow as well, Especially with Lucina using their real names.

Ryoma x Yukimura (Because Queen Mikoto)

Gunter x M!Corrin (Because there should be. Why does only the F!Corrin get a support with Gunter?)

Reina x Orochi (For the same reasons as Ryoma and Yukimura)

Ryoma and Scarlet should exist. They were meant to be together.

I'd like some cross-generational supports that aren't related to the parents. I don't see why the kids have to be isolated as a group like in Awakening - or rather worse, since Nah and Lucina could at least support Tiki.

Same.

Aside from the obvious (*cough* Ryouma x Crimson, Leon/Takumi and Kagero/Orochi S-supports *cough*), I do find the idea of giving all the royals supports with each other (as in Xander x Takumi, Hinoka x Elise etc.) fascinating. I am really interested in how they'd interact with each other, and can imagine some of the supports being very amusing. For instance, I'd say Takumi would be almost as intimidated by Xander as Sakura is..

Edited by Nanima²

Ryoma x Fuga, cuz Ryoma should also hear a bit more about his father.

Jakob x Kaze, along the lines of Kaze essentially taking over Jakob's role as bodyguard.

Orochi x Sakura, since Mikoto did act as Sakura's mother and it would be great to have some discussion between the two about Mikoto.

Xander x Gunter, about the latter's feelings about the Nohrian royal family (given what happened to him).

Anna x Charlotte, just has to happen because "gold diggers"

Azura x Oboro, because Azura must have had some contact with the Nohr-hating Oboro?

I've always liked the idea of Hinoka/Rinkah, Scarlet/Rinkah, and Camilla/Charlotte. Also I was introduced to the idea of Flora/Rinkah and that's pretty good too

just gimme more rinkah tbh

Ditto to the suggestions of cross-generational supports, especially between relatives. Elise/Forrest is the most obvious example, but the uncles/nephews too, yes! It would've been relatively easy given those relationships never change. I also bet there could be interesting revelations between the royals/children of their retainers; Takumi/Hisame jumps to mind, especially as Hisame and Kiragi talk about their fathers (and make a note of their personality reversal) in their support.

Corrin's retainers (Felicia, Jakob, Gunter, Flora, Silas, Kaze) with all the royals and with each other.The old characters with each other. Midori and Anna maybe?

Gunter X Fuga since they're one of the oldest peeps there

Benny X Kaden benny likes animals

Fuga X Rinkah different tribes

Gunter X MCorrin reasons

Elise X Izana New Friends

Selena X Oboro Fashion Pals

Arthur X Oboro Kinda wanna see how she reacts to him

Edited by KawaiiPersona

I agree on cross-generation supports but specially Elise x Forrest since they tease that one so badly in the Paralogue and it's nothing but disappointment when you realize they can't support. Heck, Forrest could have had great supports with plenty of Gen 1 characters, particularly Camilla, Selena and Oboro.

Aside from the obvious (Ryoma x Scarlet; Azura x Camilla and Shura; Jakob x Flora)

[spoiler=This got a bit long]

Leo x Flora and Oboro

Forrest x Kaden, Oboro, Camilla, Elise and Xander (+Hinoka/Sakura, Takumi and Ryoma, if Leo married Sakura/Hinoka)

Gunter x Dwyer, Mozu, Felicia, Flora, Yukimura and Reina

Nohr Awakening Trio x Hoshido Awakening Trio (Including non-related Caeldori x Selena)

Nohr Awakening Trio x Amiibo!Lucina and Amiibo!Robin

Odin x Amiibo!Marth

Azama x Jakob x Niles

Siegbert x Camilla, Elise and Leo (+Hinoka/Sakura, Takumi and Ryoma, if Xander married Sakura/Hinoka)

Niles x Orochi

Shiro x Amiibo!Ike, Scarlet, Hinoka, Sakura and Takumi (+Camilla/Elise, Leo and Xander, if Ryoma married Elise/Camilla)

Kiragi x Scarlet, Hinoka, Sakura and Ryoma (+Camilla/Elise, Leo and Xander, if Takumi married Elise/Camilla)

Takumi x Scarlet (It might help his Self-Esteem issues, and Scarlet sometimes reminds me of Kiragi)

Arthur x Odin

Selena x Soleil and Ophelia (Non-related)

Leo x Shade (C'mon, IS! Release her as DLC already)

Anna x Oboro, Charlotte and Amiibo!Characters

Asugi x Kaze

Midori x Saizo

Soleil x Rhajat

Ophelia x Mitama (Both are poets, Ophelia often talks about stars and Mitama has literal stars in her eyes. It would also allow Ophelia to become a healer like her grandmother.)

Reina x Yukimura x Orochi x Sakura

Hinata x Amiibo!Ike

Reina x Peri x Selkie

Hayato x Flora x Rinka x Fuga

Kana x Azura (Non-related)

Flora x Felicia's son/daughter.

Izana x Azura

Dwyer x Felicia, Flora and Gunter

M!Kana x Shigure, Kiragi and Forrest

Saizo x Peri and Azama

Reina and/or Peri x Takumi and/or Kiragi (Kiragi is surprisingly bloodthirsty)

Nohr Awakening Trio x Velouria, Hayato and Ignatius (Velouria reminds me of Nah [Appearance only], Hayato reminds me of Ricken and Ignatius reminds me of Yarne [behavior only])

Camilla x Reina, Peri and Charlotte

M!Corrin x Nina (Father-Daughter)

Niles x F!Kana (Father-Daughter)

Rhajat x M!Kana (Mother-Son)

Fuga x Rhajat

Arthur x Tsubaki and Hinata

Kaden x Forrest and Tsubaki

Amiibo!Character x Corrin

Amiibo!Character x Amiibo!Character

Lloyd x Llewellyn

Child Unit x Capturable Boss of their Paralogue.

Capturable Boss of Kids' Paralogue x Father of the Kid and Corrin

Orochi and Niles x Capturable Bosses

Haitaka x Takumi

Takumi x Zola (I really wanted him and Layla to be playable)

Layla x Kaden, Azura, Laslow, Soleil... and Zola because why not.

Lilith x Nohr Awakening Trio, Corrin and Azura

Edit 1: Mozu x Anna

I think that's it. Since the list is pretty long, I might have repeated or have forgotten some.

Edited by Luankachu

Other then the ones already mentioned, here are the ones off the top of my head...

Arthur/Odin. They would get along so well. At least they have a DLC convo (I think?).

Velouria/Mitama. If only so Mitama can get Berserker without the need of marrying/best friending male!avatar/both Kanas.

Elise/Hayato. I remember reading a fan made support for them and I really liked it, so why not?

Flora/Laslow. Same reasons as Elise/Hayato.

Male!Kana/Shigure. I think their supports would be cute, and they would both have a same sex neutral support.

Shura/Azura. I believe it's mentioned in Conquest (or was it, Birthright?) that Shura kidnapped (or at least, helped kidnap) Azura.

Charlotte/Azama. Berserker family with the bonus of Mitama as a blond? Sign me up, baby.

Also, some cross-generational supports would be neat (like aunts/uncles and nieces/nephews being able to support each other (and not be the avatar)) but other then a few (like Oboro/Forrest), I can't really think of anything that's (mostly) been mentioned already.

Edited by December Knight

Well, I most certainly don't want to see a Flora and Jakob support; he's an asshole, and she's a very unhappy woman. I'm pretty sure that's a recipe for disaster.

Other than that though, I'd like some cross-generational supports that aren't related to the parents. I don't see why the kids have to be isolated as a group like in Awakening - or rather worse, since Nah and Lucina could at least support Tiki.

think Flora x Jakob is popular because it's suggested flora has unrequited crush on jakob.

I wanted to see some cross generational supports as well. e.g. Elise/Forrest

Edited by darkestdarkness

I personally want to see Elise x Hayato because I want blonde Rhajat that is a beast. They are the extremes of the maturity spectrum; one tries too hard to be mature while the other does not. It would have been nice seeing them learn from each other and mature in a different way.

I second the no Flora x Jakob support. Outside of a single optional boss dialogue, there is nothing between them. Jakob is too busy eating Corrinmui's doodoo and Flora is too busy angsting between duty, loyalty and wanting to eat Corrinmui's doodoo; Jakob would likely scorn her after finding out her true motives. He only treat a select few properly and I can only name two: Mozu (localization), Sakura and Corrinmui. He treat is own kid bad--who the hell is Flora to him?

Reina x Tsubaki/Hinoka is another I would like to see. I'm not sure if it is mentioned or if I'm imagining it but I feel like Reina was their pegasus battle instructor. Too bad the Tri Attack is absent.

I need more stuff with Shura, to be honest. This dude look too scrumptious to be with only one support. I'm glad I can marry him but, c'mon, not everyone has to support Corrinmui.

Edited by SaiSymbolic

Everyone that has one or two supports need more. Yukimura, Scarlet, Flora, Gunter, Shura, Reina :(

Also, opposite gender supports that don't lead to marriage. It is jarring to have every character go from hating to sudden love.

I'd like to have Flora X Jakob, but only up to A support. One; It is a recipe for disaster as was previously mentioned by a couple of you and two; unrequited love is a thing, even when acknowledged.

Xander x Takumi
Ryoma x Leo

Camilla x Sakura

Hinoka x Elise

WE MUST COMPLETE THE ROYAL WEB

Yukimura and Yuugiri/Reina with each other, Orochi, and the entire Hoshidan royal family. I mean, they're only Mikoto's retainers, and Yuugiri/Reina even has a normal recruitment on every route she's playable in. What the hell?

Fuuga with at least Ryouma. Fuuga claims to be Sumeragi's best friend, so why not talk to his kids? At the very least, why not talk to the eldest, who even resembles Sumeragi?

Gunter with Felicia, Flora, and the entire Nohr royal family. Because I'm pretty sure Gunter is a knight loyal to the entire Nohr royal family, not just Kamui. He also seems to know Felicia and Flora quite well.

Crimson with Ryouma. Even if it wasn't an S-support, they should at least have up to an A. Same with Jakob and Flora. In their case, A is preferred over an S, because Jakob is an asshole and Flora deserves better. Actually, can we just let Crimson and Flora support more people in general?

Azura with Camilla because Camilla is the only royal sibling Azura can't support with, and that's supposed to be her stepsister too.

Orochi with Yukimura, Reina with Yukimura and Orochi. Etc

Ryoma with Scarlet.

Felicia with Fiora

Like comeon guys, whats this "Prepromotes aside from the siblings/main maid/butler don't get supports" BS

Edited by Jedi