Supports you wish existed?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arthur x Ophelia (the chosen heroine learns from the world's most experienced hero),

Peri x Rhajat (psycho couple),

Kaden x Izana (narcissists. "I have the best hair!" "No,no, my fur is the best!" Passes entire night stroking each other's hair)

Ryoma x Selkie (Sonic with Tails),

Gunter x Reina (both are mature, mounted units and retainers),

Camilla x Hinoka (they had a thing going on...)

Rinka x Felicia and Flora (A Song of Ice and Fire)

Essentially, more cross-generation supports and same gender, along with a few more from the other country?

Edited by Lanko

Arthur x Ophelia (the chosen heroine learns from the world's most experienced hero),

Peri x Rhajat (psycho couple),

Kaden x Izana (narcissists. "I have the best hair!" "No,no, my fur is the best!" Passes entire night stroking each other's hair)

Ryoma x Selkie (Sonic with Tails),

Gunter x Reina (both are mature, mounted units and retainers),

Camilla x Hinoka (they had a thing going on...)

Rinka x Felicia and Flora (A Song of Ice and Fire)

Essentially, more cross-generation supports and same gender, along with a few more from the other country?

Camilla can support Hinoka in revelation.

Edit: ninja'd

Edited by darkestdarkness

And here is me again saying:

S support for Leo x Oboro !!! Because Forrest will love to have Oboro as a mom... And because is my crack ship... Or just Oboro x Forrest even if they aren't related...

I was expecting Oboro x Peri for the Scramble DLC but nop, you know both girls lost their parents in front of them, I thought they could end in an understanding...

Also another S support I wanted was Niles x Orochi, I'm dissapointed he can't talk with her! I still ship them anyway, but c'mon! Oh well...

The kids being able to talk with ther uncles and aunts too, especially Elise x Forrest, but just thing Siegbert talking with Camilla or Leo, or small Kiragi talking with aunt Hinoka...

Why wish? Why don't we get all our pens together and show how supports are really done.

Anyway, aside from the obvious (RyomaxScarlet, JacobxFlora, etc) I would also been interested in seeing more supports with Fuuga. I also don't have nearly enough Izana.

Saizo is suspicious of Silas when they both join in Ch 7 Birthright, so it's kind of a bummer that they don't support. (I'm sure there's numerous interactions like that one.)

I think there should be more same-gender friendship supports in general. Or heck, opposite gender friendship supports that don't lead to marriage. It seems kinda jarring that every character has like, 3 same gender supports and 10 opposite gender supports...

Oboro x Laslow for Chrom!Inigo throwbacks...

Leo x Flora

Shiro x Takumi supports because I like how they both have Lance Fighter class in what I assume is an implied attempt to beat Ryoma.

Camilla and Charlotte (Camilla likes strong girls and they don't get much stronger than Charlotte)

Leo and Oboro (Purely for Forrest)

Azama and Charlotte (BLONDE BESERKER MITAMA)

Elise and Izana

Elise and Forrest

Ryoma and Scarlet (naturally)

S supports for Leo/Takumi, Kagero/Orochi, Camilla/Hinoka, etc.

As I was looking through the children, I was very surprised that Nina and Ophelia don't have support, considering they're retainers to Forrest.

I'm surprised no one mentioned Pieri x Yuugiri considering their similar personalities.

Anyway, more Kamui-sexual supports.

Yuugiri x Yukimura

Yuugiri x Pieri

Yuugiri x Orochi

Yukimura x Ryoma

Yukimura x Orochi

Scarlet x Ryoma

Scarlet x Oboro

Shura x Hoshido Ninjas

Shura x Niles

Flora x Gunter

Flora x Joker

Gunter x Mamui

Gunter x Felicia

Gunter x Joker

Fuuga x Rinka

Fuuga x Ryoma

Why wish? Why don't we get all our pens together and show how supports are really done.

*insert Shia LaBeouf meme*

Because I have the writing talent of a wooden spoon.

You have other talents. I expect a redesigned Camilla outfit on my desk by Monday. Please?

reina/orochi and orochi/yukimura and reina/yukimura. mikoto's subordinates please

oh, and a part of me wishes laslow/kagero could happen, for…reasons.

and shura/flora. i don't know what it would even be about, it's just some idea i've been tossing around.

Also going to have to wish for cross-generational supports. It feels odd that the first gens wouldn't interact with second gens, they all stand there in your goddamn castle all day. I doubt they just stare at eachother.

Aside from that I'd like:

Saizo/Camilla: not completely sure why, just want it

Xander/Takumi and Leo/Ryoma: really just to see more of the royals interacting, as Revelations actual plot doesn't go in depth in how they interact almost at all.

Reina/Orochi

Niles/Takumi: just want to see the retainer of His Truly interact with the meme lord himself.

Edited by Yvette

I'll second the request for platonic cross-gender supports. Frankly, I wouldn't mind if everybody couldn't marry everybody (they can't on Rev anyway in terms of cross-factional marriages), and there has to be interesting stuff for people to talk about that isn't fluff that leads to babies. Making A+ options that are cross-gender doesn't even seem that insane considering you can have one S and one A+; just stick to that rule and who cares. You could also have some supports that can't go to A+ if you want to restrict class choices, that's fine, there's no reason it has to be so.

But really, there's a lot of supports that could say a lot of interesting things about the world and nations and making the majority of supports relationship-related is kind of dumb. There are some really, really interesting bits in the A+ supports because they're not about that, and some of the best worldbuilding comes from things like Camilla's friend supports, cross-retainer buddy supports, Oboro x Beruka, etc.

Also, Flora x Rinkah. Daughters of respective chieftains, both a bit prickly but proud of their tribe, and who doesn't want Oni Savage Flora? And whoever said Fuga x Ryoma, because seriously what the hell. "Oh yeah I was best buds with your father Sumeragi, but for whatever reason Ryoma never interacts with me about any of that."

And named capturables should definitely have had a couple A supports even if they couldn't A+ or S. Candace x Nichol is a no-brainer, Candace's free-spirited pragmatism clashing with Nichol's defeatist nihilism. Haitaka x Kumagera on Conquest, with Kumagera admitting he's just switched sides because he believes the royal siblings will be taking out Garon eventually and he wants a piece of that for revenge while Haitaka is uncertain of his loyalties but convinced there's something special about Corrin. Lloyd x Llewelyn. Gazak the God x Benny/Oboro to see whose face is truly the scariest.

Azama x Niles - biggest two assholes playing pranks on everyone

Elise x Forrest

Kageoro x Shigure/Mitama - in her support with Arthur its revealed she's an artist too.

Yukimura x Sakura - he's so concerned for her. Maybe not an S support but an A support would've been nice.

Mitama x Ophelia - theres a comic about how Ophelia loves her eyes! a support would've been cute.

Ryoma x Scarlet
Ryoma x Scarlet
Ryoma x Scarlet
Ryoma x Scarlet
Oh? and Ryoma x Scarlet

I am insanely upset that it's not possible especially after she says how great she thinks he is and that you'll never live up to him basically lol.

I also think Ryoma's son kinda looks like Scarlet but hey I guess IS didn't see it my way :(

as for others I think Izana with Kana and the Awakening cast would be really cool just because how goofy he is.

I think all of the siblings should have unique dialogue(Without being the parent of Kana) with Kana that'd be really cool also think the children of Marx, Ryoma, Leo and Takumi should be able to support with their aunts and uncles.

Oh also, Forrest and Elise like, they get along so well in his paralogue and then no support with aunt??? not cool IS

I am insanely upset that it's not possible especially after she says how great she thinks he is and that you'll never live up to him basically lol.

I also think Ryoma's son kinda looks like Scarlet but hey I guess IS didn't see it my way :(

Scarlet and Shiro both have the same fishing technique (stabbing with lance) rather than Ryoma's empty-handed style too

this ship is suffering im suffering

Edited by Thor Odinson

Ryoma x Scarlet

Ryoma x Scarlet

Ryoma x Scarlet

Ryoma x Scarlet

Oh? and Ryoma x Scarlet

Wow, that's a lot of supports we're missing. :P