Is there a fast way to grind units past level 20 promoted?

Sequitur

I've heard that once you start using eternal seals and grinding units past level 20 promoted, you get very little experience from kills (like 5 to 6 experience)

If this is the case, then is there a way to grind units past 20 promoted quickly? Or no?

I just keep grinding on Before Awakening (my units are about level 70-75 right now) because I find that the EXP DLC still doesn't give enough EXP for me. It takes like one run to get Ryoma up five levels while it takes the rest about two runs. I don't have Paragon, Future Sight or Nobility, either.

They'll have to be really high leveled to be gaining that little experience from enemies at around level 20, and it's pointless to get them that high because all their stats will be capped by like level 40-50 promoted with some exceptions, like Benny won't have capped speed, Arthur, won't have capped luck, Charlotte won't have capped resistance, etc. There's no point in trying to cap certain stats on certain characters if they have extremely low growths in those stats, it's not going to happen. This shouldn't even have to ever become a problem, so don't worry about it.

Depending on your difficulty, auto-battle mashing through Before Awakening or Ghostly Gold can be useful, or even just Challenges. If you play on Lunatic though the only real option is Boo Camp gold Faceless because everything else drops off pretty bad.

Boo Camp isn't so awful once you realize that it's better for leveling half a dozen or so units at a time rather than powerleveling one unit up quickly as was often favorable in Awakening. You're not really advantaged by trying to solo Boo Camp just by the nature of its mechanics with the Stoneborn and spawn waves.