Looking for pictures of characters in classes besides their default.

IMPOSSIBLE

I made this topic once a long time ago, but I don't recall having any luck. Now that the game has been out in English for a few months, I figured I'd try again.

So yeah, I'd like to see some pictures of characters in classes besides their default, just for fun. Perhaps their secondary class tree, for starters. Maybe also some classes that they don't normally have access to. Maybe some characters in "unfitting" classes (like Sakura as a Fighter, or Benny as a Mage, just for example). That might be entertaining to see.

Oh, I have some pictures from my main units!

Here are some of Oboro in different classes: Malig Knight, Wyvern Lord, Dread Fighter, Oni Savage & Chieftain, Dark Flyer, Sniper, Kinshi

tumblr_o4w4xunC7M1rql8cco1_400.jpgtumblr_o4w4xunC7M1rql8cco6_400.jpg

tumblr_o4w4xunC7M1rql8cco4_400.jpgtumblr_o4w4xunC7M1rql8cco7_400.jpg

tumblr_o4w4xunC7M1rql8cco2_400.jpgtumblr_o4w4xunC7M1rql8cco8_400.jpg

tumblr_o4w4xunC7M1rql8cco3_400.jpgtumblr_o4w4xunC7M1rql8cco5_400.jpg

tumblr_o4w4xunC7M1rql8cco9_r1_400.jpgtumblr_o4w4xunC7M1rql8cco10_r1_400.jpg

Leo: Kinshi, Dark Flyier, Pegasus , Blond Marth and Ballistician

tumblr_o6k3cd7fQC1rql8cco1_400.jpgtumblr_o6k3cd7fQC1rql8cco2_400.jpg

tumblr_o6k3cd7fQC1rql8cco5_400.jpgtumblr_o6k3cd7fQC1rql8cco6_400.jpgtumblr_o4w559484R1rql8cco3_400.jpgtumblr_o4w559484R1rql8cco1_400.jpg

tumblr_o6k3cd7fQC1rql8cco3_400.jpgtumblr_o6k3cd7fQC1rql8cco4_400.jpg

CiWwrvW.jpgUADzPg0.jpg

Hinoka: Dark Knight, Sorcerer, Spear Master

tumblr_o5rmulwSbI1rql8cco1_400.jpgtumblr_o5rmulwSbI1rql8cco3_400.jpg

tumblr_o5rmulwSbI1rql8cco2_400.jpgtumblr_o3lufyyj7E1rql8cco2_400.jpg

Dark Knight & Kinshi Takumi

KxCpzOr.pngYof1Ea4.jpgidiUtAT.jpg

Mechanist Kiragi

PKQD1iW.jpg

Hero Dwyer

u49eKPd.jpg

Aaaand here are some photos I found on twitter of a variety of classes, but most of them are about Takumi

hkDDiOA.jpgksxoQ8X.jpgzFPFq9M.jpgnPIwJTA.jpgY1M2RXw.jpg

bIfMpoX.jpgFexp9zH.jpgf5E6VGU.jpg

And if you want, I also can get screenshots of:

Soleil: Strategist, Maid, Dread Fighter, Swordmaster, Master of Arms, Outlaw

Forrest: Falco Knight, Hero, Dark Knight, Sniper, Kinshi, Dread Fighter, Ballistician, Sorcerer

Kiragi: Merchant, Strategist, Buttler, Spear Master, Dread Fighter, Ballistician

Dwyer: Master of Arms, Swordmaster, Sniper, Kinshi, Dread Fighter

Shigure: Mechanist, Master Ninja, Dread Fighter, Dark Flyer

Azura. Dread Fighter, Dark Flyer, Master Ninja, Mechanist

Hinoka: Wyvern Knight, Malig Knight

Sakura: Paladin, Great Knight, Strategist, Maid

Elise: Swordmaster, Master of Arms, errr... Sakura's classes

Xander: Swordmaster, master of Arms, Sakura's classes

Ryoma: Elise's classes, Sniper, Kinshi

Takumi: Buttler, Ballistician, Dark Flyer, Dread Fighter, Sorcerer, Swordmaster, master of arms

Leo: Sniper, Paladin, Great Knight

Kaden: Swordmaster, Hero, Master of Arms

MKana: Hero, Nine tails

Selkie: Hero, Hoshido & Nohr Noble

Edited by SniperGYS

Thanks for all the pictures so far everyone. Keep 'em coming. These are really fun to see.

Also, I have a couple of specific requests. I'm considering taking Mercenary, Fighter, Samurai, or Ninja as Kamui's secondary class tree whenever I am eventually able to get this game, and I'd like to know how he looks in those classes (and their promotions) before I decide. Male Kamui, just to be clear. Front and back pictures, if at all possible. Sorry if this is a tall order.

Thanks for all the pictures so far everyone. Keep 'em coming. These are really fun to see.

Also, I have a couple of specific requests. I'm considering taking Mercenary, Fighter, Samurai, or Ninja as Kamui's secondary class tree whenever I am eventually able to get this game, and I'd like to know how he looks in those classes (and their promotions) before I decide. Male Kamui, just to be clear. Front and back pictures, if at all possible. Sorry if this is a tall order.

I would say not picking ninja, just because you can always inherit that from Kaze as a male.

That being said, I have screenshots of the Fighter promotion, Berserker. Also a bonus as Butler. http://imgur.com/a/EWmPQ

and hero-samurai-ninja promotes http://imgur.com/a/EX65X

I would say not picking ninja, just because you can always inherit that from Kaze as a male.

That being said, I have screenshots of the Fighter promotion, Berserker. Also a bonus as Butler. http://imgur.com/a/EWmPQ

and hero-samurai-ninja promotes http://imgur.com/a/EX65X

Thanks!

Hm, I was leaning towards Mercenary/Hero, but I don't think I really dig those tight white pants. Maybe Samurai/Swordmaster then... Well, at any rate, I've got time to think about it.

Oh, I just remembered, whoever Kamui marries gets access to his secondary class, right? Out of curiosity, what do female characters look like in those classes? Any female character is probably fine, as long as they use a generic model in that class. None of the female characters I'm considering to have Kamui marry have any of these classes as their primary, so I presume they'll probably just use a headswapped generic model.

Here have some Rinkahs for reference (contains Hero, Berserker, Swordmaster, Master of Arms, and Master Ninja. Also Spearmaster and Basara for ref)

tumblr_o36vpgzXRN1rbgrtpo3_400.jpg

Hero

tumblr_o36vpgzXRN1rbgrtpo2_400.jpg

Zerk

tumblr_o6ycgl7x0Y1v8kghvo2_400.jpg

Swordmaster

tumblr_o6ycgl7x0Y1v8kghvo3_400.jpg

Master of Arms

tumblr_o6ycgl7x0Y1v8kghvo1_400.jpg

Master Ninja (I really liked this pose)

tumblr_o36vpgzXRN1rbgrtpo1_400.jpg

Spear Master

tumblr_o36vpgzXRN1rbgrtpo4_400.jpg

Basara

I should organize my class outfit screenshots sometimes lol

Here have some Rinkahs for reference (contains Hero, Berserker, Swordmaster, Master of Arms, and Master Ninja. Also Spearmaster and Basara for ref)

tumblr_o36vpgzXRN1rbgrtpo3_400.jpg

Hero

tumblr_o36vpgzXRN1rbgrtpo2_400.jpg

Zerk

tumblr_o6ycgl7x0Y1v8kghvo2_400.jpg

Swordmaster

tumblr_o6ycgl7x0Y1v8kghvo3_400.jpg

Master of Arms

tumblr_o6ycgl7x0Y1v8kghvo1_400.jpg

Master Ninja (I really liked this pose)

tumblr_o36vpgzXRN1rbgrtpo1_400.jpg

Spear Master

tumblr_o36vpgzXRN1rbgrtpo4_400.jpg

Basara

I should organize my class outfit screenshots sometimes lol

Thanks. Do you have a picture of Master Ninja in a more "neutral" pose so that I can get a better look at the outfit? And do you have rear-view pictures of these classes by any chance?

Thanks!

Hm, I was leaning towards Mercenary/Hero, but I don't think I really dig those tight white pants. Maybe Samurai/Swordmaster then... Well, at any rate, I've got time to think about it.

Oh, I just remembered, whoever Kamui marries gets access to his secondary class, right? Out of curiosity, what do female characters look like in those classes? Any female character is probably fine, as long as they use a generic model in that class. None of the female characters I'm considering to have Kamui marry have any of these classes as their primary, so I presume they'll probably just use a headswapped generic model.

yeah. Kamui doesn't have any unique alt class designs. Some classes have small differences for girls though.

I only have a Female Corrin, so... Here are some pics of her in the Hero class

7Yo4YQK.jpgpVd8fjS.jpgGAyLMWg.jpg

And some others

Swordmaster & Strategist Soleil

FmPwqsO.jpgZIY8ZNz.jpg

Hero Forrest

2Wz3spT.jpg

Omyoji Kiragi

DsWrGqW.jpg

Omyoji Xander

I4muZgj.jpgHBcz3sw.jpg

Thanks. Do you have a picture of Master Ninja in a more "neutral" pose so that I can get a better look at the outfit? And do you have rear-view pictures of these classes by any chance?

http://hildegardeofasgard.tumblr.com/post/144167316591

http://hildegardeofasgard.tumblr.com/post/144167465216

Here I took some and post it to a sideblog

Edit: Actually took screenshots of every Ryoma I have on hand so I think it covers all his S/A+ classes + a few ones he can only get through Corn + all DLC

http://hildegardeofasgard.tumblr.com/post/144167933476 (base classes + oni, cav, and wyvern)

http://hildegardeofasgard.tumblr.com/post/144168942881 (troub, spearfighter, diviner, priest, archer, ninja lines--everything else he can get with A+/S, basically)

http://hildegardeofasgard.tumblr.com/post/144169068031 (dark mage and fighter lines, corn only)

http://hildegardeofasgard.tumblr.com/post/144168161136 (male-accessible dlc classes)

Edited by Thor Odinson

I think the latest batch of Cipher cards shows off the Royals in alternate classes, besides their defaults. My favorites are Malig!Ryoma and Onmyoji!Xander, which make Ryoma/Camilla and Xander/Sakura canon.

I think the latest batch of Cipher cards shows off the Royals in alternate classes, besides their defaults. My favorites are Malig!Ryoma and Onmyoji!Xander, which make Ryoma/Camilla and Xander/Sakura canon.

It makes nothing canon. It doesn't explain Cavalier!Takumi, Basara!Camilla, or Armor!Sakura, which are classes entirely inaccessible through marriage or A+ to anyone but corn. It's just classes the artists thought would be fun to put the royals in for whatever reasons.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Thanks for all the pictures everyone! I think that should do for the advanced classes of the classes I'm considering. What about the base classes though? I'd kind of like to see them, if it's not too much trouble for you guys to get pictures of base classes. I don't know if you can "unpromote" in this game like you could in Awakening. To reiterate, the male and female generic models for Mercenary, Fighter, Samurai, and Ninja are what I would like to see next, if it's not too much trouble.

Thanks for all the pictures everyone! I think that should do for the advanced classes of the classes I'm considering. What about the base classes though? I'd kind of like to see them, if it's not too much trouble for you guys to get pictures of base classes. I don't know if you can "unpromote" in this game like you could in Awakening. To reiterate, the male and female generic models for Mercenary, Fighter, Samurai, and Ninja are what I would like to see next, if it's not too much trouble.

You can't unpromote, pictures for that will need to be taken by someone who hasn't promoted their Corrin... Or capturing a random generic enemy in that classes

Does anyone have any pictures as someone as a generic general? I'm interested in seeing if the generic design has improved.

Can Azama help?

jeSYb5u.jpgxZuIF8N.jpgJokzezf.jpg

Somebody have Laslow as a Dread Fighter ? I'm curious...

MHhChrS.jpggcSZGZJ.jpg

I have my female Corrin from my last run before she promoted in Mercenary.

http://imgur.com/a/SHcO7