Gashimon

I've been pretty much a ghost on here. Occasionally visit when I have questions about FE and I get directed here, but this will be my first time making a post.

I want to know if it's possible to download the hacks from Markyjoe's ragefest contests. Also, I'm looking for some really good FE hacks, mainly 6-8. I already replayed 7 and 8 (was going to play 6 but everyone kept getting stat screwed so I abandoned it) so I;m hoping I can find new, challenging hacks to play.

I want to know if it's possible to download the hacks from Markyjoe's ragefest contests.

there are a number here.

Also, I'm looking for some really good FE hacks, mainly 6-8. I already replayed 7 and 8 (was going to play 6 but everyone kept getting stat screwed so I abandoned it) so I;m hoping I can find new, challenging hacks to play.

Literally go into the forum above this one and look around for a bit. Trawl, trawl! There are tons of things around.

there are a number here.

Literally go into the forum above this one and look around for a bit. Trawl, trawl! There are tons of things around.

Ah, I just checked the website and it said the domain doesn't exist :\