[DLC SPOILERS] So about that fourth stanza in the DLC....

Pookachou

Shigure sings a fourth stanza of Lost in Thoughts All Alone and I looked at the wiki for the Japanese lyrics and it's translated version and this is what I got.

うつせみ描えがく夢ゆめ

記憶きおくの双剣そうけん

揺ゆれる面影おもかげ

惑まどいを切きり裂さいて

迫せまる亡失ぼうしつ

藍玉らんぎょく淡あわく光ひかり満みちて

果はてぬ黎明れいめい

あなたを独ひとり思おもう

In this dream, painted as if it were the real world

the twin blades from their memory rise,
familiar faces flickering,
as they sever the lies and illusions.
As the time of parting approaches,
an aquamarine fills with a gentle light.
In this daybreak that never ends,
I think of you, all alone.
(Lyrics and translation, courtesy of the wiki)
So I decided to make my own version of it, like a fanmade version of what it'd could be in the English version, all in the hype for this DLC pack because I already got mine from the store and I'm so excited! x3
In endless dreams

The double blades rise
Familiar but not
Hides away the lies,
Illusions, cause pain and joy
You don’t know who to trust

Sing with me a song of lies and escape
As we try to find our way to light
As the daybreak never ends, it will all fade
Lost in thoughts all alone

What do you guys think? 0:

Edited by Pookachou

Just so you know, we technically have parts of the new lyrics: Some of the lyrics are taken from the Japanese titles of each of the Heirs of Fate chapters, so there is a 97% chance that the English version would do the same. And there is also a 99.88989% chance that the song starts with "In endless dreams."

"Lies and escape" flows better than "deceit and escape" IMO, but other than that, I think your version is very nice!

Ah alright, lies and escape it is x3 That was the original, but then a friend suggested deceit so I questioned it a little 0: Thank you kindly! <:

Just so you know, we technically have parts of the new lyrics: Some of the lyrics are taken from the Japanese titles of each of the Heirs of Fate chapters, so there is a 97% chance that the English version would do the same. And there is also a 99.88989% chance that the song starts with "In endless dreams."

Ah true. So instead of 'In this Fake Dream', then we'll have 'In Endless Dreams' ;v;

Thank you for your feedback, guys. ouo

I like your version of the new lyrics, but after analyzing the different known verses from Lost in Thoughts All Alone, I made my idea of how the verse might go.

I tried keeping it similar to the original Japanese version and yours, while making it like the Birthright and Conquest verses and I also managed to add in all the titles for the Heirs of Fate DLC's. Hope you like it.

"In Endless Dreams, Realms Collide,

The Twin blades are the Changing Tide,

When loved ones are lost,

You learn life's true cost.

Sing with me a song of illusions and lies,

They fade from the Light's Sacrifice,

In the Endless Dawn, left on your own,

Lost In The Waves, All Alone."

The last line "Lost in The Waves, All Alone" could also be the main "Lost in Thoughts All Alone", which flows a little nicer, I only used the lost in waves because it was the title of the last map.

I like your version of the new lyrics, but after analyzing the different known verses from Lost in Thoughts All Alone, I made my idea of how the verse might go.

I tried keeping it similar to the original Japanese version and yours, while making it like the Birthright and Conquest verses and I also managed to add in all the titles for the Heirs of Fate DLC's. Hope you like it.

The last line "Lost in The Waves, All Alone" could also be the main "Lost in Thoughts All Alone", which flows a little nicer, I only used the lost in waves because it was the title of the last map.

Your version's pretty good too! At some parts, the rhythm is kind of confusing but I got it after singing it for a while! I like it x3

I think we'd need something that rhymes with "alone" that means the same as "fade." With all other versions of the song, they've found rhyming words.

Something like:

As the daybreak never ends, our fears will grow

Lost in thoughts, all alone...

If this were canon, I'd put "Seperate realms collide" so the amount of syllables is the same, but this is really good. Although Lost in Thoughts All Alone cannot be messed with - it is sacred!

So after playing the third part of the Heirs of Fate DLC.....

[spoiler=DLC Spoilers]

Azura teaches Shigure the fourth verse:

"In endless dreams... Countless realms collide

Hope falls only to rise like the changing tide

But all dreams come to an end...

Just whispers on the wind."

To me the last part fells like it missing a but, because end does not rhyme with wind. There is a '...' after end, so maybe something else?

We did not get the part with "Sing with me a song of ..." and "Lost in thoughts all alone", so we have to wait for that.

Any ideas or thoughts on this part of the true fourth verse?

And we were close with the first half of this verse(only the first line), not really the rest.

Edited by Lord_Grima

So after playing the third part of the Heirs of Fate DLC.....

[spoiler=DLC Spoilers]

Azura teaches Shigure the fourth verse:

"In endless dreams... Countless realms collide

Hope falls only to rise like the changing tide

But all dreams come to an end...

Just whispers on the wind."

To me the last part fells like it missing a but, because end does not rhyme with wind. There is a '...' after end, so maybe something else?

We did not get the part with "Sing with me a song of ..." and "Lost in thoughts all alone", so we have to wait for that.

Any ideas or thoughts on this part of the true fourth verse?

And we were close with the first half of this verse(only the first line), not really the rest.

Its enough for me to sing the End of All version. That's good enough for me