The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

• 3 weeks later...

thread%20sucks.jpg

Silence!!!

:newyears: This topic is amazing! See?! The emoticons are partying! See?! :newyears:

Ultima shall never die! It will wither and shrivel and it may only be a shell of its previous glory, but it will never die! *waits for mod to close...*

I never talked backed there, same as now, I can't make silence when I never talked, I'm typing.

And of course this topic won't die, not this way of course, when your replying to my post. <_<

I never talked backed there, same as now, I can't make silence when I never talked, I'm typing.

And of course this topic won't die, not this way of course, when your replying to my post. <_<

I'd be willing to bet that your fingers made noise on the keyboard when you posted that picture, so "Silence!" is a perfectly acceptable response. lol

And that was my plan all along, see? Now I've gotten you to post here with me, so the topic won't die. Mwahahaha... heh...

Edited by Ragnell

I'd be willing to bet that your fingers made noise on the keyboard when you posted that picture, so "Silence!" is a perfectly acceptable response. lol

No, I don't type loud. And with that excuse you'll have to tell EVERYBODY on this forum silence. Or...why don't you go silence your school parters in the computer lab? See how they'll react ;)

No, I was telling you to be silent because you were spreading hideous lies about Ultima! If my classmates were telling such disgusting lies, I'd scold them too!

And stop breathing so loudly! lol

I don't breathe loudly, I breathe slowlier than most humans <_< .And if this topic is so great then you would have revived it long before I even posted here, there's nothing special about this place, just random posts, it's even more de-railed than the FE4 Thread.

It was never on any rails to begin with. :mellow:

And it's not particularly great, I just couldn't help but respond to your cool picture. I don't care about Ultima at all, I'm just bored.

BTW, I think you mean slower or more slowly