The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Triple chocolate. Now you must join Sithlordnotsorry.

Nah I'm good :P

What if they had Sonic

Even then no. As Sonic himself has said

"I don't mind playing the bad guy every now and again" its just a phase :P

I'm just gonna link this rather than quote it.

Your opinions - I asked because I wanted to know them, not debate them.

How you come across - This could use some work. I'm going to list out the bad and the good.

Admitting your bias - eh, this can go either way. It can be good if you've got an open mind, but if you're using it as an excuse for your opinions, it's bad. You'll have to think about both your audience and how you present this point (if you have a hostile audience, you'll need to word this carefully). Self-improvement is always welcome!

First point on women (media/body type) - This is where the bias thing becomes bad. You say that you're biased because of the media, then go on to say that the media is bad. Therefore, it makes you look unreliable. You might want to be more specific about this - an ad for a plus-size clothing store and a celebrity magazine both fall under media, but they portray women in a very different light.

Second point on women (skinny women) - Uh, this could use some work, and I'm going to use the most credible source I know about this - myself. I'm 5'5" and 105 lb. on a good day (my last doctor visit was 103). This isn't because I starve myself - it's because I developed a bunch of food allergies, so my diet is naturally lean (along with my family tree). It's one thing to support "any body type can be attractive", but don't put down the one that the media hypes just because you don't agree with them - it tells me that there is a body type that you don't like, which is inconsistent with what I think you're trying to say.

Abortion - That's your call, not mine.

Overall - Less generalizations, IMO. The world is not a neat pantry shelf, where everything has a container - it's a chaotic mess of people with their own stories of how they got to their current rest stop. Labels aren't needed everywhere!

Okay, next question~! Favorite type of pizza?

If you're not too paranoid about answering this: what province/territory do you live in?

Are there any game series that you've been wanting to try out that you haven't been able to for whatever reason?

Besides Smash Bros., what other fighting games do you play?

Heh, loyal to the light side until the end, huh?

From a personality and pairing cuteness perspective only, how would you order Roy's pairings from most favourite to least favourite?

Have you played Playstation All Stars Battle Royale? If so, who are your mains in that game?

What's your opinion on power tools being used as weapons like chainsaws and drills in real life? Would you consider it dishonourable fighting with weapons like that?

Speaking of dishonourable fighting, if you had the power to bloodbend (Avatar style, but without the ability to control water/ice as well) regardless of the moon phase and you were in a fight with someone that wanted to kill you, how much would you hold back regarding bloodbending them? Would you just explode their heart and kill them outright, or would you try to force them away or disable them?

Alright, I believe I'll look at that!

Your opinions - I asked because I wanted to know them, not debate them.

Oh I know! But, for me, when someone offers an opinion, I like to hear them expan upon it, which others may not necessarily want. So that's me projecting my own self onto you guys I suppose :X.

How you come across - This could use some work. I'm going to list out the bad and the good.

Sounds good!

Admitting your bias - eh, this can go either way. It can be good if you've got an open mind, but if you're using it as an excuse for your opinions, it's bad. You'll have to think about both your audience and how you present this point (if you have a hostile audience, you'll need to word this carefully). Self-improvement is always welcome!

Right. Hmm...that'll be something that'll be a challenge for a little bit in the future, but I'll do my best.

First point on women (media/body type) - This is where the bias thing becomes bad. You say that you're biased because of the media, then go on to say that the media is bad. Therefore, it makes you look unreliable. You might want to be more specific about this - an ad for a plus-size clothing store and a celebrity magazine both fall under media, but they portray women in a very different light.

Well, I am unreliable, but, I was asked for my opinion, so...what would you do? Do you think I should've just said "I don't know enough to answer that question"? Because I wouldn't mind that either.

Second point on women (skinny women) - Uh, this could use some work, and I'm going to use the most credible source I know about this - myself. I'm 5'5" and 105 lb. on a good day (my last doctor visit was 103). This isn't because I starve myself - it's because I developed a bunch of food allergies, so my diet is naturally lean (along with my family tree). It's one thing to support "any body type can be attractive", but don't put down the one that the media hypes just because you don't agree with them - it tells me that there is a body type that you don't like, which is inconsistent with what I think you're trying to say.

Well, it's not so much the body type I don't like, it's the fact that so much focus is put on that specific type, like you should be ashamed of yourself if that's not how you look. Your case sounds different, in that your choice was one you made because it was good for your health, and that's awesome!

Abortion - That's your call, not mine.

Alright.

Overall - Less generalizations, IMO. The world is not a neat pantry shelf, where everything has a container - it's a chaotic mess of people with their own stories of how they got to their current rest stop. Labels aren't needed everywhere!

This isn't the first time I've been told this either. Sanguyl told me something similar once. So I'll be sure to watch out for that.

Okay, next question~! Favorite type of pizza?

PEPPERONI! I love, love, LOVE Pepperoni! In fact, I'll often eat the whole saucer if people let me! I exercise a lot, so I can get away with a higher carb count then other people that I know, and boy is that swell!

Edited by FionordeQuester

Are you able to go through long spans of time without swearing or "non-kid friendly" language? And if so, does it build up any sort of stress in your mind?

So was there anything going on between you and Crizix or you and Shelie, or was it all just shipping jokes from everyone else?

Does the flood of sig/avatar requests annoy you at all?

Have you ever wanted/wished someone on SF would be banned?

favourite feeder song?

favourite manic street preachers song?

favourite stereophonics song?

I like the way you pick popular bands that are from/based in Wales.

You're forcing me to pick one Feeder song? That's just not cool. Come Back Around, Shatter, Lost & Found, Just a Day, Pushing the Senses, Seven Days in the Sun, Insomnia... Granted The Singles is the only Feeder album I have, it's a fucking good one.

I'm not really a fan of MSP because I haven't really listened to much of them, to be honest. If you could recommend some of their songs though, I'd give them a listen.

Same story for Stereophonics. But their song Dakota is pretty awesome. I first heard of Stereophonics as a kid playing Gran Turismo 2 since an instrumental of their song "The Bartender and the Thief" was in it.

What did you think of eCut's April Fool's joke, and the "organization" that came out of it(SFGFC)?

I wasn't online much at all for that day, and missed it. But it seems people enjoyed it since it received a rather large following. So that's always good.

Hello, I hope the deeply personal nature of my question does not shock or upset you, but I have a strong desire to know as much about you as possible, so here it is:

What do you think about the structure of this AMA thread?

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=47711

Have you ever seen one managed quite the way that I've managed mine? I think that in order to understand better you should participate in it yourself, so you can answer my question as accurately as possible. I promise it will not be a burden, because I answer every question that people have for me unless they ask me over 40. I consider it to be very high quality, and hopefully you will too.

Cheers!

You.

Why haven't I seen this before?

Doing god's work, girl.

Anyway, why do you have a Travian Roman senator as your avatar?