The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

What are your favorite Ace Attorney cases?

Dual Destinies Cases 3 and 5.

If you're not too paranoid about answering this: what province/territory do you live in?

Are there any game series that you've been wanting to try out that you haven't been able to for whatever reason?

Besides Smash Bros., what other fighting games do you play?

I grew up in British Columbia, moved to Alberta 8 years ago and plan to move back to British Columbia in 3 years.

Not really. I've sorta looked kinda interested in Marvel vs. Capcom but that'd require buying a new console. I'm pretty content with Mario, Smash Bros., Fire Emblem and Pokemon.

Smash Bros. is the only fighting game I play.

What is your dream job?

Junior High teacher.

What is your least favourite sexual position?

If you don't have one, then what is your opinion on bacon?

Well I don't like being on the bottom.

Turkey bacon is <3

Why can't you, me, Nobody, and Shinpichu finish drafts

Sleep staff...

Chapter 21 halts my progress in every FE9 draft. :<

like asking Raven which particular SF members he'd want to see in Pegasus Knight uniforms since he said something along those lines a while back.

I really want to ask this now.

What is your favorite Mario Kart game?

Yo Raven.

What do you think of this image?

What a strange question. I like it because it's filled with nice Asian ladies dressed in frilly dresses.

If I had to pick a favourite, I'd go for the girl on the very left, blue dress.

Who is Flan's Princess ?

(I was waiting so long for this stupid pun.)

currently unsure

What's happening, dick holster?

holsterin' dicks, the usual

(actually I'm feeling sick and I'm only running on about 5 hours of sleep)

I really want to ask this now.

What is your favorite Mario Kart game?

To me or to Raven? Seeing how Raven did ask you a really awkward question in your "ask me anything" thread, I think asking him who on SF he'd want to see in Pegasus Knight uniforms is fair game.

Mario Kart Wii. I practically always prefer the "game with the most characters/levels/modes" when it comes to my favourite game in a series. That, and I really like the overall track designs in that game. Though I'm heavily betting that Mario Kart 8 will be my new favourite once it comes out.

What personality traits do you value most in people?

How would you describle yourself personality wise?

Are you shy or sociable in real life?

What's the most violent video game/video game series you play and enjoy?

Have you played Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze? I'm asking since in the SSB4 thread it sounded like you did and you have Cranky as your partner a lot for his cane and denture antics, or maybe I'm just drawing way too many conclusions.

How much weight do you personally put on that SSB4 Gematsu leaker? (the one that correctly predicted Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, and Mega Man before E3 and says Pac-Man, Mii, Palutena, Shulk, Chrom, and Chorus Men will be playable)

What's the mnost ridiculous thing you've seen in a sitcom?

Curious one, aren't we now?

Well, I feel like asking questions to people in these kind of threads is a nice thing to do since it shows I'm interested in learning more about them and I'm supporting their threads.

Speaking of sticking to the light side, how good are you when it comes to fighting against lust?

So what particular branch of Christianity do you belong to? (Anglican, Mennonite, etc.)

What vices (as in vice, the opposite of virtue) grinds your gears the most?

Which of the "mane six" do you like the best, appearance wise? (an image of them is in the spoiler)

mane_six_wallpaper_by_daiochu-d54dsft.pn

I have not but I'd play as Jak & Daxter for sure. Shame the Dart (Legend of Dragoon) DLC was canceled or I'd have gotten the game for sure.

Something quite ironic about maining Jak & Daxter: Dark Jak (Jax & Daxter's level 2 special) is actually their most feasible kill move in terms of racking kills since the AP cost isn't too bad and it's easier to hit with than his level 1 special. Light Jak (Jax & Daxter's level 3 special) takes a lot of AP to build up and the match would likely be over before you've built up his level 3. Sticking with Light over Darkness in that case would be quite unfeasible and hard (especially since level 3 specials are quite unfeasible to rack up AP for in general, unless you're Dante with insane AP racking ability or something like that). Though if you could successfully do it, the payoff would be worth it since Light Jak would get you 4-6 kills while Dark Jak would get you 1-2.

Edited by Randoman

How much weight do you personally put on that SSB4 Gematsu leaker? (the one that correctly predicted Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, and Mega Man before E3 and says Pac-Man, Mii, Palutena, Shulk, Chrom, and Chorus Men will be playable)

What's the most ridiculous thing you've seen in a sitcom?

Well, I feel like asking questions to people in these kind of threads is a nice thing to do since it shows I'm interested in learning more about them and I'm supporting their threads.

I personally don't care for leaks, nor do I care for speculation of either raising hopes, or crushing them. Whoever gets in is in But dat Super Bash Sisters doe.....

Hm.... I actually don't remember. The ones I've watched werent necessarily ridiculous to me

Speaking of sticking to the light side, how good are you when it comes to fighting against lust?

So what particular branch of Christianity do you belong to? (Anglican, Mennonite, etc.)

What vices (as in vice, the opposite of virtue) grinds your gears the most?

Which of the "mane six" do you like the best, appearance wise? (an image of them is in the spoiler)

mane_six_wallpaper_by_daiochu-d54dsft.pn

Something quite ironic about maining Jak & Daxter: Dark Jak (Jax & Daxter's level 2 special) is actually their most feasible kill move in terms of racking kills since the AP cost isn't too bad and it's easier to hit with than his level 1 special. Light Jak (Jax & Daxter's level 3 special) takes a lot of AP to build up and the match would likely be over before you've built up his level 3. Sticking with Light over Darkness in that case would be quite unfeasible and hard (especially since level 3 specials are quite unfeasible to rack up AP for in general, unless you're Dante with insane AP racking ability or something like that). Though if you could successfully do it, the payoff would be worth it since Light Jak would get you 4-6 kills while Dark Jak would get you 1-2.

1. I'm good enough at fighting it, my teenage years not so much. But you'd be surprised. I can be quite lewd minded sometimes.

2. Protestant

3. Dishonesty, Greed

4. Applejack? Think thats her name. I don't really care for mlp though.

You want questions? Here they are:

1. Who is your least favourite Fire Emblem character?

2. What do annoy you the most?

3. Who is your most hated actor?

4. What was your mainreason to be a member in Serenes Forest?

5. What is your favourite animal?

6. Which band/artist do you want to see in a concert so badly?

7. Which videogame are you playing at the moment?

8. What was your first movie, which made you cry?

9. Which is/was your least favourite subject at school?

10. How many inhabitants does your residence have?

11. Who is your favourite poet?

12. What is your favourite dish in a fast food restaurant?

13. What is your favourite Star Wars part?

14. Do you prefer Sonic games over Mario games?

15. Have you ever skipped school?

16. Are you pleased with the government in your country?

17. Have you ever felt like to rule a country, sometime?

18. Which is your favourite sort of tea?

19. Which animal do scare you the most?

20. Which was your best year in your life?

21. How do you act, if you are stood up?

22. Which team will win the soccer/football world cup 2014 in :Brazil: ?

23. What is your record damage output in FE13?

24. Have you ever felt like to sit in a quiz show like "Who wants to be a millionaire"?

25. What is your record of answered questions of you?

1. Oliver

2. People who think they are knowledgeable but really aren't

3. Nick Cage

4. The friends I've made here

5. Wolves

6. Crush 40

7. Smash Brothers Brawl: Project M

8. Pokemon the First Movie

9. Math

10: My dorm? 16. The job corp center? Near 300

11: Shakespear

12: Fries and Nuggets at Mcdonalds

13: Episode 6, scene in particular from the francise? Lukes Duel with Vader, the first one in Episode 5

14: Yes, but I still love Mario games alot

15: Not really although I didn't finish Highschool

16: Hell No

17: Not really, i'm more of a planner then a leader. I'd be a tactician of a country if anything.

18: Arizona Tea

19: Bears

20: This previous one

21: Depends on who it is, sometimes I stand down others I fight till the end

22: I could care less.

23: Umm.. 280ish..? I think

24: I don't really like being the center of attention so no.

25: This series of questions