Just starting out

Based Goomy

I have a concept for a Fire Emblem game involving four kingdoms in a battle royale type situation. I already have the characters and their stats. Is there a specific software to make this? What game should I rip from? Anything else I'd need to know to make this a reality?

It'd be more like a 4-part thing, kinda like the Lyndis story, blah blah you completed it before and you can skip to Hector/Eliwood's campaign, but like that at the beginning. Each part would have a somewhat different but nearly same and linear story.

For some reason I'm getting Advance War vibes from this plot, but it sounds pretty cool, I hope the game will have gray morality, that's something Fates really REALLY lacked.

It'd be more like a 4-part thing, kinda like the Lyndis story, blah blah you completed it before and you can skip to Hector/Eliwood's campaign, but like that at the beginning. Each part would have a somewhat different but nearly same and linear story.

Ah. Then that can probably be done with conventional ROM hacking software.

Here's a tutorial: http://www.feshrine.net/ultimatetutorial/

This should be moved to the "Concepts" forum since this is only an idea currently.

Otherwise, good luck with the thing!

Idk how to move threads