High School Graduate of 2016!!!

Busterman64

...I did it......I finally did! I AM FINALLY GRADUATING HIGH SCHOOL!!! THANK YOU GOD, I FINALLY MADE IT!!! I am soooooo happy right now that I can barely contain it! My happiness could probably light a dark room! ...Well, to be more accurate, I'm both happy and anxious(for my future. Considering most of life at this point, most choices were made for me, and pretty much anyone, like school and a few other stuff. Now I have to make my own big decisions for my life. It's gonna take a bit of time to adjust to, but I know I'll manage). All I need to do now is wait for my graduation, get my diploma, and I am completely free as a bird!

If there are any other 2016 graduates out there( even if it isn't from high school, or even if you are graduating much later this year, as long as it's before December 31, 11:59:59 P.M. of this year) congrats to you as well!

Now that summer is here......IT'S TIME TO PARTY!!! :Joshua:

haruhi.gif

(...not that I go out that much, but I'm most definitely celebrating this one way or another!)

are you not going to college op?

genuinely curious because you're not free at all if you are going

I'm going to the Airforce(or alternatively the military) first for a little while, then I'm going to college a little later.

I'm just enjoying my summer though! :Joshua:

Oh, and by free, I mean I can pretty much do what I want, when I want( more or less). (I can chose whether I go to school in the morning or evening, when I takes my classes, make my own personal schedule, etc.)

Edited by Busterman64

Congratulations! Have a fun summer!

And thanks for making me feel old; I graduated high school in the last century.

You and me, both. Although I still managed to graduate in this millennium.

I think it's admirable to go into the Air Force. My grandfather was in the Air Force during WW2. When you say you're in Georgia, is that the state or the country?

Also, don't feel like you have to go to college. Keep your options open, but think about what you want to do with your life. Not all careers need collage, and you can be saddled with thousands of dollars of debt with little to show for it if you go to college "just because".

Since you're already going into the Air Force, once there, you may decide you like it and make a career out of it. There's also technical or vocational school, if you think those fields will suit you.

Once again, congrats!

Edited by Rezzy

Hmm, it's been 6 years since I graduated so not that crazy, but man enjoy summer vacation because you will miss it.

EDIT: Would like to note that in 2016 I'm approaching a point where I can leave grad school with my masters, though that's not my ultimate goal.

Edited by Lord Raven

Hmm, it's been 6 years since I graduated so not that crazy, but man enjoy summer vacation because you will miss it.

Yeah, I haven't had a real vacation in 7 years.

Congrats man! I still remember my graduation from high school, hard to believe I've finished my first year of university. Feels like yesterday that I got out of high school.

I also graduated high school 6 years ago--god, I feel fucking old.

Nonetheless, graduating high school is still awesome, so congrats to you.

Edited by Hamlet

Enjoy your summer and congrats on finishing high school!

I just finished my masters degree a week ago and I'm going into full time job soon, so I'll be missing those long summer breaks too. Enjoy it when you can!

Heh, I know that feeling, it's totally awesome! It's been seven years since I graduated, but I'll never forget it (even though I did NOT like how my hair was done. I told my mom I didn't want my hair like that, but she insisted...). ^^

Don't listen to anyone that tells you you'll miss being in school though. I was told that all the time, but I have never missed being there even once. Even college was better, and I kind of failed it. But I'll be trying to go back and actually take the right classes this time.

Still, enjoy your summer, because once you get a job, you don't get long summer vacations. lol You could put in for some vacation leave, but that's it.

Edited by Anacybele

6ish years since I graduated hs too. Good times.

Super huge congrats to you, though, man. It feels like a huge accomplishment, doesn't it? :D Enjoy your summer!

Edited by Specta

Oh, I'm already feeling apprehensive about turning thirty, and now I feel ancient. I was high school class of 2005. Wait until you have kids, then you never get a vacation. I don't particularly miss high school either. My closet friend from then is dead, and I didn't have a lot of friends in high school.

That came out a lot whinier than I intended, but again, congrats!

I'll graduate from High School soon too.

But unlike you, I'm very scared of the future. You seem pretty excited, but I don't even know what to do.

Still, congratulations. I'm sure that you feel great too, knowing that you won't have to go back there again.

Edited by Animagic