Fire Emblem: The Grand Archipelago ~ V1.1 now available

Avril Lavigne

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/21/2018 at 5:52 PM, Sendo said:

hmm i just finished it (i could play till chapter 2 and then it was finished) dialogous are long but if you like a game with a good story you will like this game. are there more chapters?? i read something about chapter 3. :D

There was a chapter 3 in a previous patch Actually the previous patch went to chapter 5. There is a playthrough on my old channel of the old patch, and a playthrough of the current patch on my current channel

Edited by Attila

• 4 weeks later...

What's the progress on your other chapters? I quite enjoyed it; there's a lot of text to sift through and the test could've been explained better but many people probably already said that. I like how you portray the characters' personalities though. What happened between Heidi and Marian made me genuinely uncomfortable. A lot of them feel real and genuine when it comes to their personalities and motives. I liked that aspect a lot. Thanks for working hard on your project.

10 hours ago, Rewind said:

What's the progress on your other chapters? I quite enjoyed it; there's a lot of text to sift through and the test could've been explained better but many people probably already said that. I like how you portray the characters' personalities though. What happened between Heidi and Marian made me genuinely uncomfortable. A lot of them feel real and genuine when it comes to their personalities and motives. I liked that aspect a lot. Thanks for working hard on your project.

I actually have a surprise coming in terms of progress.... Absolutely no set dates until our chapter goal is reached will I announce what is going on! Thanks for the compliment on the personalities, though I feel that's part of where I went very wrong with this project. I know it's been forever since there has been an update but I am definitely hard at work!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Miraculously, I have returned. This project has been very dear to me since I have been active on the website. I hope to someday have some steady flow in my work. This project seems like nothing special with how little content there is, but it is very special to me and I am hoping to be making a big overhaul. I don't even know what the last patch looked like. It was probably awful... please do not play this version if you are reading this. I am hoping it will be digestible and not information overload. Unsure if that is something I achieved with the previous patch. It has been 5 years since I released a patch and I don't even care to re-visit the old one. I have gone through some very large life changes (as one would in 5 years) and I just feel I may be more equipped to handle this project, hopefully better than the last time. 

Hope to chat with you soon (I said that last time). I will not be making any guarantees about anything until the content is actually complete. No false promises anymore! Haha.

Edited by Avril Lavigne

• 1 month later...
On 5/24/2022 at 12:33 AM, Avril Lavigne said:

Miraculously, I have returned. This project has been very dear to me since I have been active on the website. I hope to someday have some steady flow in my work. This project seems like nothing special with how little content there is, but it is very special to me and I am hoping to be making a big overhaul. I don't even know what the last patch looked like. It was probably awful... please do not play this version if you are reading this. I am hoping it will be digestible and not information overload. Unsure if that is something I achieved with the previous patch. It has been 5 years since I released a patch and I don't even care to re-visit the old one. I have gone through some very large life changes (as one would in 5 years) and I just feel I may be more equipped to handle this project, hopefully better than the last time. 

Hope to chat with you soon (I said that last time). I will not be making any guarantees about anything until the content is actually complete. No false promises anymore! Haha.

Logged in for the first time in 4 years just to reply to this lol.  I've been working on a hack as a passion project for 8 years now...  Just wanted to say it's nice to see posts like this, glad you still have passion for your project rather than outright abandoning it.  This stuff is time consuming and it's hard to find time/motivation to do it sometimes (I've been telling myself I need to learn asm for like 5 years now and just recently wrote my first code lol).  And although I take long breaks/things get away from me, the potential of everything I've worked on always brings me back.

Hope everything goes well and you continue to get satisfaction out of this.