Candy Draws Some Trash

unusedaccount120

Hello there! I'm Candy and today I'm gonna show you my trash heap art!

I've been drawing for about three years now, and it's my goal to become an artist for Disney! I know it's impossible, but I can dream.

First things first, I thought I'd show all of you some Fire Emblem art!

post-24154-0-55578600-1463143519_thumb.png

Sorry if the image is too small! Oh goodness gracious me, this is harder than I thought it would be...

So, that's that, and...um, actually, that's it, really. I'm not good with words, OK? lol I'm awkward...

Anyways, bye-bye for now!

You call that "trash"?

I find that this is a really nice piece of Tiki.

Don't be so harsh on your art and be more confident!

Bye Bye!

I basically call myself and anything I create trash. It's probably the word I've said and typed the most in my whole life.

My brother is an artist too, and he made some reay impressive stuff, but apparently he ony sees mistakes and goofs in his art. I think it's a common thing between peope who have, y'know, talent! You guys might think it's trash because 1 mistake, but for us non-drawers it's pretty much fawess and beautiful :3

Anyways, amazing stuff! Hope you keep posting! :^_^:

Thank you, Ycine! I've never really been that confident in any of my abilities, but I try my best.

Thank you very much, Ken Masters! I'll make sure to post more. If you want to see more of my art, I also have a DeviantArt account (I've posted way more art on there): http://peachy-candy.deviantart.com/

I don't see how you could be trash, Integrity. I don't remember seeing you around the dumpster. :3:

I'm back with some more trash-I mean-art!

This time I thought I'd show all of you a drawing I did of Princess Peach.

post-24154-0-50749200-1463220347_thumb.jpeg

Once again, I apologise if it's too small.

Princess Peach has always been one of my favourite characters, in fact, she was the first character I ever drew. Back then, my sketchbooks were filled with art of Peach and Rosalina, but of course, my art skills weren't going anywhere just by drawing the same two people all day. I think I stopped drawing them so much during the time I was obsessed with the Mario & Luigi series, which was when I started drawing characters like Fawful and Cackletta. I've even started working on a comic based off the series, and that's only taking so long because drawing comics is hard, OK?

Well, I went a bit overboard with that, didn't I? Sorry, but when I start talking, I just can't stop, it seems. For anyone who hasn't been bored out of their mind by reading this, well, thanks for reading. I myself have always loved reading about an artists history, as it shows you how far they've come.

Tl:dr version, I drew Princess Peach and blabbed on about art.

I recognized this Peach from your Deviant Art account.

I think she's looking good. Even better if she was to get some colors.

And it's okay to write about your art.

Have a nice day and take care.

Thank you once again, Ycine! I was planning on colouring her, but I'm currently ill at the moment, so it's just the neverending cycle of sleep, try to draw, complain, sleep, rinse and repeat. Oh, and thank you for taking the time to check my DeviantArt account!

Thank you, Clarinets! Who knows, maybe Trubbish will one day grace us with his presence on the Candy Draws Some Trash thread. Only time (and me learning how to draw Pokemon) will tell.

I suggest using something like imgur/your DA account to upload your images, then post/link it back to here.

Now, how serious are you about your own art?

Thank you for the suggestion, eclipse. I guess that would be an easier option. And to answer your question, I'm very serious about my art, calling it trash is just a little joke. If I wasn't serious about my art, I most likely would not have kept drawing for three-or-so years, nor would I be trying to get a job at Disney. (Well, I'm only thirteen, so...that actually won't be happening anytime soon.) So, yes, I am quite serious about it.

Alright. Here's something that I've noticed on my journey of being an old lady:

When you say stuff, if you repeat it often enough, it starts to ring true in your mind. For stuff like confidence, it's known as "fake it 'til you make it". It's a great trick if you absolutely need to convince yourself of something, hopefully of no consequence (like my alignment in mafia games). But if you apply it to something you're serious about. . .

Hey guys! Sorry I've been inactive! I've had art block, and lately, Fates has grabbed my attention. (Beat Conquest in about...three days, currently working on Birthright.)

So, anyways, here's something I was able to draw after ages of art block! http://peachy-candy.deviantart.com/art/Another-Princess-Peach-610385878

Thank you to eclipse for suggesting I link the art instead of posting it here. (Now the images won't be ridiculously small!)

I also recently uploaded some LittleBIGPlanet art, so if any of you are fans of the series, you can check that out, too.

Well, bye for now!

Hey guys! Sorry I've been inactive! I've had art block, and lately, Fates has grabbed my attention. (Beat Conquest in about...three days, currently working on Birthright.)

So, anyways, here's something I was able to draw after ages of art block! http://peachy-candy.deviantart.com/art/Another-Princess-Peach-610385878

Thank you to eclipse for suggesting I link the art instead of posting it here. (Now the images won't be ridiculously small!)

I also recently uploaded some LittleBIGPlanet art, so if any of you are fans of the series, you can check that out, too.

Well, bye for now!

Nice job. What do you use to make your art?

I think my art looks better when it's small. Blowing it up just reveals how horrible it looks.

Nice job. What do you use to make your art?

I think my art looks better when it's small. Blowing it up just reveals how horrible it looks.

Thank you very much, Rezzy!

The art program I use is Autodesk SketchbookPro on my iPad Air. (and Phone, and basically anything I can get the app on.) I've never really drawn anything on my computer. (Except for rubbish MS Paint doodles I used to draw when I was younger.) So no Photoshop, no Paint Tool Sai, just good old SketchbookPro. (Even if it means I have to draw with my finger...that starts hurting after a while.)

I've always prefered my images being bigger, to be honest. I like showing off all of the detail. Oh, and I checked out your art thread, and I don't think your art is terrible at all! You have talent!

Edited by PeachyCandy

Thank you very much, Rezzy!

The art program I use is Autodesk SketchbookPro on my iPad Air. (and Phone, and basically anything I can get the app on.) I've never really drawn anything on my computer. (Except for rubbish MS Paint doodles I used to draw when I was younger.) So no Photoshop, no Paint Tool Sai, just good old SketchbookPro. (Even if it means I have to draw with my finger...that starts hurting after a while.)

I've always prefered my images being bigger, to be honest. I like showing off all of the detail. Oh, and I checked out your art thread, and I don't think your art is terrible at all! You have talent!

Thanks, my style tends to be less detailed. I wish the clothing of Fates characters wasn't so detailed. It makes it a bit hard to draw.

Thanks, my style tends to be less detailed. I wish the clothing of Fates characters wasn't so detailed. It makes it a bit hard to draw.

You're welcome!

I know how you feel. The only Fates characters I've ever tried drawing are Azura, Camilla, Felicia, and Elise. I don't know why, but in my eyes, their designs aren't that detailed and complicated.

I've never tried drawing any Hoshidan people, mainly because I don't know what any of them (besides Sakura, Hinoka, Rinkah, etc.) look like, as I only started the Birthright path a little while back. (Planning on marrying Yukimura cuz I'm trash for smart guys with glasses, Laslow/Inigo will always be my fave Fates guy, though.)