Could use a opinion on a fakemon I thought of :')

Jecht

Just an idea I had on FB, was curious on thoughts about it. :)

Pokemon: Hazeon, the Immature Pokemon

Type: Ghost

Evolution of: Eevee

Evolution type: Regularly Evolve Eevee into Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Leafeon, Glaceon, or Sylveon by also having a extra Pokeball in your bag, and a open space in your party.

Dex Entry/Description: Hazeon, the evolved form of Eevee, is created when leftover DNA strands of Eevee is left behind during it's many evolutions, resulting in a haze-like evolution with a transparent body as its not a full evolution process. It has the unusual power to possess other living beings to show them their feelings and emotions in dream-like hallucinations. A cross between Flareon and Umbreon. It's hazy body is dark grey with a red aura full of DNA embedded in its chest. When it is loved, the aura will glow. But beware if it blackens, which is a sign of cruelty and mistreatment.

Ability: Transparent - The first physical attack taken during battle will fail to do damage.

(With the exception of Special Attacks that inflict damage based on Defense, A Pokemon with Mold Breaker can also disable this ability if it uses a physical attack.)

Stats:

HP - 75

Attack - 115

Defense - 60

Sp. Attack - 115

Sp. Defense - 60

Speed - 100

Overall- 525

Moves: (Leveling Up):

- Helping Hand

- Tackle

- Tail Whip

5 Sand-Attack

9 Night Shade

13 Quick Attack

17 Hypnosis

20 Haze

25 Shadow Claw

29 Pain Split

33 Dream Eater

37 Shadow Ball

41 Last Resort

45 Ominous Wind

Moves: (TM/HM)

TM01 - Hone Claws

TM05 - Roar

TM10 - Hidden Power

TM12 - Taunt

TM13 - Ice Beam

TM15 - Hyper Beam

TM16 - Light Screen

TM17 - Protect

TM20 - Safeguard

TM21 - Frustration

TM21 - Return

TM30 - Shadow Ball

TM32 - Double Team

TM41 - Torment

TM42 - Facade

TM44 - Rest

TM45 - Attract

TM46 - Theif

TM49 - Echoed Voice

TM54 - False Swipe

TM59 - Incinerate

TM60 - Quash

TM61 - Will-O-Wisp

TM63 - Embargo

TM64 - Explosion

TM65 - Shadow Claw

TM67 - Retaliate

TM68 - Giga-Impact

TM69 - Rock Polish

TM70 - Flash

TM73 - Thunder Wave

TM75 - Swords Dance

TM77 - Psych Up

TM79 - Frost Breath

TM85 - Dream Eater

TM87 - Swagger

TM88 - Sleep Talk

TM89 - U-Turn

TM90 - Substitute

TM92 - Trick Room

TM97 - Dark Pulse

TM99 - Dazzling Gleam

TM100 - Confide

HM01 - Cut

Moves: (Egg)

- Captivate

- Charm

- Covet

- Curse

- Detect

- Endure

- Fake Tears

- Flail

- Natural Gift

- Stored Power

- Synchronize

- Tickle

- Wish

- Yawn

Moves: (Battle Resort)

- Snore

- Covet

- Low Kick

- Signal Beam

- Endeavor

- Uproar

- Hyper Voice

- Skill Swap

- Role Play

- Pain Split

- Spite

- After You

- Helping Hand

- Trick

- Recycle

- Snatch

- Magic Coat (lol)

- Heal Bell

- Magic Room

- Wonder Room

- Gravity

- Icy Wind

What do you guys think? :)

Edited by Jecht

Sounds awesome, love the dex entry :3. You also had a picture in mind?? Love to see how it looks xD

No, not really, but if anybody wanted to try their hand at making a picture of it they could, my artistic skills go only as far as South Park lol

I would've given it a different evolution method for the sake of consistency, and I would've named it Polteon or Poltereon (as in poltergeist), but looks good to me. :) But might I suggest Ominous Wind to its moveset? And Nightshade? Maybe Will-o-Whisp too.

Edited by Anacybele

I would've suggested Eidoleon, honestly. XD

1.an idealized person or thing.

2.a specter or phantom.
Edited by Dai

The ability is broken because it makes it better at tanking physical attacks than the likes of skarmory/mega aggron. Also why the 80 spdef if it never uses it's spdef? Is it just because of the way all eevee's have the same Base Stat Total when you add everything up?

70 HP/40 (effective) spdef is horrendous, even if power creep never happened and it was still gen 4.

Also against mold breaker pokemon it's completely worthless.

It's mixed attacking stats aren't that useful with it's bad coverage outside of ghost/ice. Support movepool is kinda the same as every other ghost type other than having baton pass from eevee.

Probbably be used 252 speed, 252 special attack timid 3 special attacks+taunt or used as a near guaranteed substitute passer for a more deserving pokemon. (the set that would get it banned) A workup set could work if used on a team designed to stall out the opponet's fast special attackers.

All three are completely unhealthy to the metagame.

I like the pokedex entry and appearance though.

I would've given it a different evolution method for the sake of consistency, and I would've named it Polteon or Poltereon (as in poltergeist), but looks good to me. :) But might I suggest Ominous Wind to its moveset? And Nightshade? Maybe Will-o-Whisp too.

I actually did have Night Shade (Level-Up) and Will-O-Wisp

Ominous Wind though I completely forgot about, that would really fit here o.o (I'll figure out something)

I would've suggested Eidoleon, honestly. XD

1.an idealized person or thing.

2.a specter or phantom.

Those are really good idea's, which is the better one though because I like both.

The evolution though I thought fit perfectly with his description consider he's not a full evolution due to lost strands of DNA. Which perfectly fits the Shedinja idea.

Shedinja was basically a husk and not fully evolved as well once you think about it. I agree the consistency is off though...

The ability is broken because it makes it better at tanking physical attacks than the likes of skarmory/mega aggron. Also why the 80 spdef if it never uses it's spdef? Is it just because of the way all eevee's have the same Base Stat Total when you add everything up?

70 HP/40 (effective) spdef is horrendous, even if power creep never happened and it was still gen 4.

Also against mold breaker pokemon it's completely worthless.

It's mixed attacking stats aren't that useful with it's bad coverage outside of ghost/ice. Support movepool is kinda the same as every other ghost type other than having baton pass from eevee.

Probbably be used 252 speed, 252 special attack timid 3 special attacks+taunt or used as a near guaranteed substitute passer for a more deserving pokemon. (the set that would get it banned) A workup set could work if used on a team designed to stall out the opponet's fast special attackers.

All three are completely unhealthy to the metagame.

I like the pokedex entry and appearance though.

Honestly, he's meant to be a fast glass cannon with a unique usefullness as a Ghost-type. Most of the TM's were basically distributed to every Eeveeloution anyways. (But with added ideas of my own) Plus they all have the same Egg moves. I just copied and pasted them.

Besides, when was there a time you could hit a shadow or phantom anyways if you ran into a ghost irl (not like they truly exist, but I've had certain experiences myself living in a haunted trailer home)

He's has more SpD than Def because, well, his ability and being a glass cannon to begin with. That and i'm matching the overall with every other Eeveeloution (wouldn't be fair to the others ya know) Anything that could outspeed a 252 Spe with a base of 100 and either hit with Psyshock (which is used often, and there's other like it) or a SpA with a base of 100 (or more depending on the estimate) can still OHKO it. Even if it did hit Uber, Greninja and/or Darkrai could outspeed and KO it given the right moves.

The ability isn't too broken. You said it yourself, counter an enemy Hazeon with Mold Breaker. I know it sounds like I broke the game by preventing physical attacks, but it isn't true that you can't hit it based on its DEF stat. (I could probably mention that in the OP to clarify)

If i need to though, I could even out and balance the Def and SpD at the same base. That could make it a glass cannon more?

Although, I do think you got some of the stats confused as well when you commented.

SpD is not 40, its 80, while Def is 45.

I could probably even it out and make it Def/60 and SpD/65?

I actually did have Night Shade (Level-Up) and Will-O-Wisp

Ominous Wind though I completely forgot about, that would really fit here o.o (I'll figure out something)

Oh, really? I looked for them and didn't see them. My bad. :P

Phanteon is also a nice idea for a name, I just thought of it not too long ago.

Balance out the defenses. The pokemon can basically be a physical wall, sweeper, and a win condition all with one set.

It would make a lot of physical attackers less used only because they can't inflict any damage at all, force them to go mixed (if they can that is) or carry a status condition.

Ghastly is literally made of gas yet my Arcanine can bite it.

All that aside, it's a pretty cool idea. I've always wanted another evolution similar to Shedinja.

Made some new changes

Updated (possibly better) ability

Updated Level Up moves (lost Screech, rearranged Pain Split and Haze, added Ominous Wind)

Updated TMs (Added Swords Dance, U-Turn, & Trick Room)

New Tutor Moves (Was thinking about adding these)

So hopefully, I think I made a better movepool for both Physical and Special attackers, plus a ability that's less game-breaking :p

Tell me what you guys think?!

EDIT: Also edited Stats by the way^^

Edited by Jecht

• 2 months later...