Introduction, what else?

Cluzo

Hello fellow FE addicts !

I'm a long-time Fire emblem player, i started with FE 7 and played every subsequent episode. I also had a great time with Thracia 776 thanks to the translation made by Serenes Forest community (Really thank you guys for it, even it was really brutal, it's still once one my favorite FE).

Nice to meet you all

Bienvenue dans la Forêt de Serenes, Cluzo!

Je te souhaite de passer une bonne journée et d'apprécier au mieux ton séjour ici!

Hey there, Cluzo!

Do you actually own all the english FEs? I ask because that's a pretty difficult task what with the Tellius games being so hard to find and all.

Thanks to you all !

are you thinking of playing the other older games like genealogy of the holy war?

Well i'd really like to, but time is the issue. Fates will be released here next friday and i've been lucky (and persistant) enough to get my hands on a special edition. I expect to play it in several setups so it should keep me busy for a few weeks/months. But in the end, i'd really like to try the older ones, if FE7 is my favorite because it was my first (plus Lynn and Hector were damn good characters), i have to admit Thracia 776 was superior both gameplaywise and storywise IMO (might even be the best FE storywise). But it was so hard i spent loooots of hours on it :)

Do you actually own all the english FEs? I ask because that's a pretty difficult task what with the Tellius games being so hard to find and all.

All except Radiant Dawn as i do not own a Wii. I still managed to borrow it from one of my friends so i can make one playthrough. I baught Path of radiance when it has been released, it helped a lot, but nowadays you can play it through emulators.

Bienvenue dans la Forêt de Serenes, Cluzo!

Nice to see someone from La Réunion! If you have trouble finding FE games there, i'm willing to trade some against "bishik" or "boudin du Maïdo" :) Thanks for the welcoming

Edited by Cluzo

Nice to see someone from La Réunion! If you have trouble finding FE games there, i'm willing to trade some against "bishik" or "boudin du Maïdo" :) Thanks for the welcoming

Thank you for the offer but I don't think that this is a fair trade.

Have a nice day again and take care.