Hello Future Friends

Xtreme Swede

Hey everyone! :D:

Been lurking for a good while and debating whether to make an account or not.

I'm still feel new to forums but seeing the Rena Strober appreciation thread and other cool things gave me enough courage to actually give it a go.

I feel like it's the best time to try it now a few days away from getting Fates. Fates releases on the my birthday too so I'm super excited for that.

Hope to find some friends and have lots of fun!

Obligatory M!Corrin x Setsuna?

Welcome to the Forest, Xtreme Swede!

Obligatory M!Corrin x Setsuna?

M!Corrin x Mozume for me.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Also :

I'm still feel new to forums but seeing the Rena Strober appreciation thread and other cool things gave me enough courage to actually give it a go.

Enough courage? Come on, we don't bite people here!

M!Corrin x Mozume for me.

Enough courage? Come on, we don't bite people here!

Cool, I like that paring as well and not just because of aptitude

I know that!

But this feels just like learning how to ride a bike as a kid. The fear of falling or crashing at first but as time goes you get better and feel more comfortable riding. So I'm sure that applies to this too. With time this will all be natural to me.

Most of my worries are already gone as I've realised it was just me being a bit paranoid.

Thanks for reassuring me anyways Ycine

Most of my worries are already gone as I've realised it was just me being a bit paranoid.

Thanks for reassuring me anyways Ycine

Good to hear.

And you're welcome.

Have a nice day and take care.

Welcome to SF! It can certainly play on your nerves if you've never been on a forum before or are generally introverted, but our community is pretty friendly for the most part, so you'll be alright!

I'm glad the thread gave you the courage to join - it was courageous of Rena to interact with our community so directly herself! Video game fanbases can be a grating and unkind bunch sometimes, so it's no surprise that it's so rare for people in the industry to make themselves vulnerable like that. I'm sure she'd be pleased to know she inspired you to join up :P:.

Welcome to SF! It can certainly play on your nerves if you've never been on a forum before or are generally introverted, but our community is pretty friendly for the most part, so you'll be alright!

Most of the people on this forum are introverts, so he'd actually fit right in.

Welcome to our domain. Keep all flammable objects far from the forest, thanks.

Edited by Raven

Keep all flammable objects far from the forest, thanks.

I'll keep that in mind. I'd rather avoid finding out what Reyson would do to me if I burned down this wonderful forest.