Anyone have a Jakob with Aptitude in My Castle?

Shur Ree

*sigh*

I wish Aptitude hacking wasn't a thing.

Why? I don't do it myself, all my skills are gained from other castles online and I've just kind of amassed them overtime, but I really have no issue with hacked skills. Rarely do I see anyone who does.

Because... Well... They're hacked skills. You're not intended to have them at all for those characters. It feels like legitimately cheating, even if you're getting it from another castle.

It doesn't really feel like cheating to me, because at the end of the day, most of the castles online are circulating hacked skills. It's not like you get banned for it. NPC skills and stuff like that, yeah, that's hacking and bad. Its kind of unavoidable imo.

It doesn't really feel like cheating to me, because at the end of the day, most of the castles online are circulating hacked skills. It's not like you get banned for it. NPC skills and stuff like that, yeah, that's hacking and bad. Its kind of unavoidable imo.

Dude omg your My Avatar version of Victoria from LiS made my day, it really did :)

Dude omg your My Avatar version of Victoria from LiS made my day, it really did :)

haha you're the first person to get it. I love LiS and it totally consumed me until I got Fates. My first avatar was based on Chloe, loosely. I figured Victoria would be fitting for Conquest.

haha you're the first person to get it. I love LiS and it totally consumed me until I got Fates. My first avatar was based on Chloe, loosely. I figured Victoria would be fitting for Conquest.

You made a Chloe too? How close did you get? And yeah she would be lol

*sigh*

I wish Aptitude hacking wasn't a thing.

Because... Well... They're hacked skills. You're not intended to have them at all for those characters. It feels like legitimately cheating, even if you're getting it from another castle.

giphy.gif

Is it a big deal? No. Is it hurting anyone? No. Stop crying about it. Many of us dont give a flying shit about that. Aptitude is really the only "hacked skill" thats in wide circulation and its literally not a problem. If you dont like it, dont do it. Dont chastise the rest of the us because we dont give a fuck.

Its been a couple weeks, OP, so im not sure if i got my Jakob in my roster in my castle, but i know i got one. You can always check...? (addy is in my sig)

giphy.gif

Is it a big deal? No. Is it hurting anyone? No. Stop crying about it. Many of us dont give a flying shit about that. Aptitude is really the only "hacked skill" thats in wide circulation and its literally not a problem. If you dont like it, dont do it. Dont chastise the rest of the us because we dont give a fuck.

Its been a couple weeks, OP, so im not sure if i got my Jakob in my roster in my castle, but i know i got one. You can always check...? (addy is in my sig)

This...

This made my day, thanks dude!

You could just have said "it's cheating" and left it at that, since you're entirely correct. People using hacked skills like Aptitude are either a) too lazy to grind out the stat caps themselves, or b) want to cheat ahead of the curve in the campaigns. Using someone else's castle so they don't have to input the cheats themselves doesn't actually change anything or absolve them of it.

giphy.gif

I have also been seeing a lot of Noble class skills on first gen characters particularly Unity and Trust but I don't have an issue with aptitude at least for bad characters as a late game training boost.

I will admit I used it for a short time on bad characters like Odin or Nyx so they could well actually do something other than die every time I try and give them exp for what should be a finishing blow... (i.e. they get a whopping 40-60% hit chance on everything if they stand next to the foe for heart seeker level bad)

I know it is cheating but I want every unit to at least be viable...