wark

I'm going to end up making probably lots of sprites for my game so I guess when I do I'll just leave them here.

I was looking on FEU and noticed TBA's Hawkzerker didn't have unarmed or hand axe frames, so I thought I'd give that a quick fix:

0f179df5c9789284462116949c6e3aa6.png

Edited by 47948201

I'm not good at sprites

*awesomeness*

*proceeds*

I would highly recommend using it, though his neck looks too harsh towards his collarbone to me--I think it should be 1-2 pixels to the left and/or use slightly lighter skin tomes. Or maybe something else is odd? Can't tell too well because it's so good :v

His right trapezius (the flesh that comes up behind the neck and goes towards the collar from this pov on the left side of the sprite) looks a little high up to me.

I've done some weird stuff, I always prefer smaller stuff like battle sprites as opposed to mugs.

...Speaking of mugs, after Lenh went and made this awesome portrait and Aeo went and Aeo'd it up, I tried to well first puff out the cheek a bit more based on her Fates portrait and then OH GOSH I'VE RUINED EVERYTHING HALP TAT

18bc8764b6929d101a241c5ed69ccad6.png

(I'd've brought this up with them but I don't want to bug them with this portrait any more than I have, especially after I've so horribly butchered my sweet little cinnamon roll DX )

Edited by 47948201

ikr~

I want to point out, if it wasn't obvious by my mismatched-proportion archer-bandit dude, the Reisen and Elise mugs I DID NOT MAKE. I made some edits to both of them, but the proper spriters are mentioned in the posts.

I don't want to give people the wrong impression about my skill level, I'm really nowhere near that good and can't get by with just "oh that's good" DX

Edited by 47948201

• 1 month later...

what fine k

c88cf62e6413490988ed3df9b1cbf404.png

not going to do any more of these though probably the degree to which i care is just a liiittle bit too low i'll be back when i have something i actually want help with so now *rolls away*

EDIT: oh also did a couple little things to this dude but like w/e these are just me lazily getting back into things

7a4b59e61b9860f152c75cb88998a984.png

Edited by 47948201

i have no clue what you mean by fe8 shading :v

FE8 uses darker shades more liberally, 7 keeps them to a minimum. Best way to see this is in faces, where 8 uses the third skin shade to define the far face, while 7 uses the second.

Compare: Kent and Forde.

3c7cc5d20ce64fc6be22966c113fbd60.png

See the difference?

Edited by Ohohojou-sama

lol looking at the hand yeah that's super wonk lol if i ever bother to fix that up i'll definitely look there but more likely i'll just try and keep his hand offscreen |D

Yeah the third color on faces is something I noticed a long time ago and so just kinda blocked in whenever I used a FE6/7 face (since I always use FE8 colors), but since you mention it and I look at the hair, yeah I definitely see what you mean with the FE8 hair having way more shadingness, I'll try something messy with that later

• 2 years later...
On 5/16/2016 at 4:35 AM, 47948201 said:

I'm going to end up making probably lots of sprites for my game so I guess when I do I'll just leave them here.

I was looking on FEU and noticed TBA's Hawkzerker didn't have unarmed or hand axe frames, so I thought I'd give that a quick fix:

0f179df5c9789284462116949c6e3aa6.png

How do I retrieve Hawkzerker unarmed bin file from this large picture full of frames in one sole piece?