End of DLC plans?

To Dang Tall

I was wondering if anyone thinks that they might make another pack of DLC for Fates. I personally wouldn't mind to as the game will continue to eat up my free time for the foreseeable future, but I doubt they will. If they were to do more DLC I would personally like to see a story about Garon's fall from grace. His slowly building melancholy and corruption leading up to his eventual betrayal of Sumeragi. Or maybe Lyon's fate in Sacred Stones is just a bit of a sore spot for me.

We have only the first chapter of what's supposed to be a 6 chapter saga, so we probably will.

You talking about Heir of Fates? The second map's been out for a few days now.

At the very least, there's the Hoshidan and Nohrian Festival DLC maps, which most likely are still going through localization right now. I can imagine more DLC maps for stuff like infinite Paragon, Wing Shield, Beast Shield, Armor Shield, and Bold Stance manuals (since they're in the vanilla game files, accessible via cheating devices).

There is a confirmed dialogue-oriented DLC that nets you infinite Exalt Brands called Hoshidan Festival of Bonds.

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Hoshidan_Festival_of_Bonds

Maybe there will be a Nohrian one for Lodestar Seals?

Pretty sure there is a Nohrian one. It's Halloween themed, but I don't know if it gives you the Hero's Brand or not.

I am hopping there will be a 4th season of DLC if only due to the fact you can only get 1 Paragon scroll. Plus there are other items that give skills that have yet to be accessable. Also the fact that the wave 3 in the west only has 2 maps we know of tells me they probably know there is at least a couple more DLC maps yet to be announced and might be planning to put those out together.

We still don't have Emma, Shade, and Yuzu from Cipher.

TCGCipher_Emma_Website_Portrait.pngTCGCipher_Shade_Website_Portrait.pngTCGCipher_Yuzu_Website_Portrait.png

I think/hope they'll be in the game as DLC. If not... I'll probably be really disappointed.

Me too, I'm here still waiting for Yuzu. I hope they decide to add them in the final wave of DLC, but since Cipher is Japan only for now... it make me lose hope

Pleasepleaseplease I really hope they're planning more DLC that lets you use your actual team. Awakening had a very natural progression in difficulty with DLC with moderate maps appearing quite quickly, but we have nothing really at more than ★★ difficulty so much as announced which makes me very sad.

As someone mentioned, yesss if one of those DLCs includes the Bride class, all the better~

(Though rally heart would make me have to rethink Laslow Rallybot...maybe.)

(EDIT: limit breaker though i would prefer not existing since it eats a skill slot for no reason. I guess it if were nerfed to like +2 or so that would work but people would be pretty disappointed in that)

Edited by 47948201

We still don't have Emma, Shade, and Yuzu from Cipher.

TCGCipher_Emma_Website_Portrait.pngTCGCipher_Shade_Website_Portrait.pngTCGCipher_Yuzu_Website_Portrait.png

I think/hope they'll be in the game as DLC. If not... I'll probably be really disappointed.

I would love it if Emma became a character!

As for Future DLC Paragons is the only thing that comes to mind. Since Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE is almost out I would imagine fates would do something to promote it. Maybe like a select few characters will dress as idols/mirages.

Edit: I loved the Bride class and I wouldn't mind having that back. It would make my Anna all the more lovely.

Edited by JasonMendez

I'd love to see those 3 Cipher girls (and actually get download content, not disc-locked content!). In addition, I'd want to see Cipher Marth, Masked Lucina, and Minerva (also download content, not disc-locked content). Also, because of the hacking community, I wouldn't mind seeing Mikoto, Sumeragi, Arete, and Garon as playable guest units, though my Unit Logbook is stupidly flooded as it is. More Unit Logbook space (let us have more than 99 available slots!) would be very much welcome.

As for Future DLC Paragons is the only thing that comes to mind. Since Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE is almost out I would imagine fates would do something to promote it. Maybe like a select few characters will dress as idols/mirages.

I don't see this happening since TMS #FE has been out in Japan for almost 5 months now and did nothing of the sort.

inb4 Roy and Corrin amiibo support requests

Edited by Roflolxp54

I really wish that IntSys creates a DLC that brings back light magic, I miss my Rexaura spell.

Also, it would be interesting to see a successor of Apotheosis, just twice as hard and you can face the RNG goddess once again.

Edited by UdoGudo

With the announcement of that Fire Emblem mobile game, I guess IS might not be doing much DLC character content for Fates because that's probably going to be the focus of the mobile game (using Gacha to get random FE characters into your team). It'd explain stuff like them implement Chrom, Frederick and Lissa in Fates' engine, but not making them playable.

They also don't seem to be doing end-game content for the player's actual party... so, really, unless they change that, I probably won't be interested in Fates' future DLC.

Edited by NeonZ

Me too, I'm here still waiting for Yuzu. I hope they decide to add them in the final wave of DLC, but since Cipher is Japan only for now... it make me lose hope

I'd love to see those 3 appear. Or just one of them.

Heck, if they put in just one and they had supports with all the eligible guys, that would solve the game's "lack of females" issues.

I think we might still have to wait a while for the festival maps. They had a butt load of dialogue. It's going to take time translating all that. Kind of bating a dead horse here, but U'd like to see some Roy amiibo support but mostly because that's the only FE one own.

Fate DLC are less than Awakenings... That sad if you ask me I mean there plenty of content they could do like paragon dlc, or just DLC about Fates doing one map or chapter from a past fire Emblem one about Ike, Marth, Roy, or any character for that matter. Seem like IS got kind of lazy or just lost passion or the 3rd option is that the mobile game taking up time. Hope the mobile game is like Final fantasy Brave.

Fate DLC are less than Awakenings... That sad if you ask me I mean there plenty of content they could do like paragon dlc, or just DLC about Fates doing one map or chapter from a past fire Emblem one about Ike, Marth, Roy, or any character for that matter. Seem like IS got kind of lazy or just lost passion or the 3rd option is that the mobile game taking up time. Hope the mobile game is like Final fantasy Brave.

We don't know if there will be more DLC or not.

I think there still might be more considering we only got one Paragon scroll and there is no 5 star difficulty map yet.

Edited by TheWerdna

How about a DLC with dialogues that can actually be taken seriously for a change ? :p

Edited by B.Leu

I personally love the moments in dlc where dialogue changes depending on the avatar's relationship characters specifically I love the cute dialogue moments between the avatar and their spouse, which I know we'll be getting special dialogue-filled dlc, with Nohrian Festival of Bonds, which focus on gen 1 units and gives Hero's Brand, which I'm excited for, since for once I'm actually married to characters that have dialogue with MU, there is also Hoshidan Festival of Bonds, which focuses on the children and also gives out Exalt's Brand which I so desperately need because I already used it on MU but I now want to have the skill Galeforce on MU so I guess until this dlc comes out, which hopefully soon, I'll just substitute with swordmaster, but I was heart broken when I realized I wouldn't end with the class I wanted. But *ahem going back on topic, I know dialogue will change depending on the avatar's relationship with the character which is exciting, I also love having units getting the chance to discuss with characters they normally don't support with.

But yeah, to conclude I'm hoping this dlc will come sometime soon because I love getting to know he characters more and I love the illustrations as a extra, even though some of them kinda look off, in my opinion. ^_^;

Edited by Shadow0809