Hello, everyone :)

-Ruby-

Heyy, SF forum! I've used this website's resources for a long time now. I am a huge FE fan, but haven't been active online. I am tired of isolating myself and want to meet other FE people! :) My passion for this series is huge! Time to stop lurking and start participating.

My favorite game is Fe9, which was also my first game. I think its writing was some of the best of the series. One of the big reasons I finally made an account for these forums was to talk about the games' stories. I want to discuss story problems, what made the good writing good, what makes the bad writing bad. That sort of thing. Could anyone be so kind as to direct me to places I could do that?

To be honest, the real big reason I made an account is to talk about Fates' story. I'm sure a lot of people have probably been talking about it quite a bit. Today I was hit with a fiery need to fix its issues and make it better. And this seems like a great place to talk to other people about that! I'm sure there are already threads going that discuss the problems and fixes for Fates. Would you guys recommend I jump in on those, or should I start a new thread? Under what circumstances do you think it's alright to start a new thread, rather than piggybacking on an old one?

Thanks a bunch. Looking forward to making new friends and having good talks. :)

(PS Is it tacky to have hyphens around my name? Just normal "ruby" was already taken. OTL)

Hey, welcome!

Glad you found your way to the forest :3

You'll be surprised at the amount of FE fans around here that are more than willing to chat about anything FE related! (and munrelated stuff too :P )

Um... sorry, what?

That's just.... ehhh...

>.>

<.<

Have a great time! :^_^:

That's just.... ehhh...

>.>

<.<

Have a great time! :^_^:

??? I'm afraid I still don't understand... is this an inside joke that I'm missing?

Thanks for the welcome, though. I want to fit in here and not be the newbie outsider for too long. :)

Welcome to the forums, -Ruby-.

That's just how Levant Mir Celestia welcomes people.

Anyway, if those topics are still active you should just continue where they left off instead of making a new one.

Um... sorry, what?

The ELMA-DS is an enemy from Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia. It looks like this:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/artonelico/images/9/98/Elmads.gif/revision/latest?cb=20100209175840

The Death Rogumer is an airship from Mega Man X.

Welcome to the forums, -Ruby-.

That's just how Levant Mir Celestia welcomes people.

Anyway, if those topics are still active you should just continue where they left off instead of making a new one.

Thank you. :) Is it alright if I ask more about that?

If I have a large, in-depth topic about Fates' story to discuss, do you think it's still better suited for jumping on another thread, rather than starting a new one? Sorry, I know that's a little vague. I have a lot of thoughts I want to start a discussion about. Is it okay to start a large discussion in the middle of another large discussion? Or is that where it reaches the point of maybe starting a new thread??

Sorry if it's a weird question. It's been awhile since I've been on a forum. I don't want to bother people by putting things in the wrong places.

Hi, welcome to SF! We've been around for 11 years now, so you can be sure you'll find your fair share of like-minded and passionate fans to make friends with around these parts, lol!

You can just start your own thread to discuss or gather opinions on how you feel about the story if you think the content is relevant. We're not terribly strict about stuff like that, as long as something is in the right section and relevant to said section without being a complete copy of another thread you're fine.