Ever have a support in a pairing you weren't planning on...

jdb1984

I never thought I like Charlotte and Kamui that much but the support was fun and there rank won me over :) I also like Kaze and Camilla. They had some real chemistry. Hinoka x Xander is good too. Camilla x Takumi is sweet. Laslow x Orochi, Odin x Elise, Kaze x Kagerou is nice too... I know the bro code, Saizo, Kagerou and Kaze relationship would be Awkward.

Edited by mikethepokemaster

First birthright run

Did Saizo/Orochi bc I wanted my ripped magical boy saizo and onmyoji as a class is good at pairup magically

turns out the english support made a few vague things that rubbed me wrong in the jp a lot more clear and I really like their support now?

So now I'm like, Saizo/Kag/Orochi OT3 bc Kagerochi is also a great ship

Edited by Thor Odinson

As I've always mentioned, I don't have all the supports unlocked yet. Would have been really nice of IntSys to let you speed up support farming post-game.

Azama/Felicia. For a Hoshidan Jakob, he really changed is tune quickly. Nice to see him, well, nice.

Jakob/Silas. Yep, Jakob is the jerk to end all jerks. Probably didn't help that this was the last support I needed to unlock for him. He didn't do his usual defrosting ice queen routine this time.

Azura/Kaden. The most adorable support thus far.

And others, but I forget and I'm tired.

Laslow/Orochi. They actually have some romantic chemistry. Soliel is hella cute with Orochi's eggplant hair.

Yes, yes! Love this pairing.

Saizo/Sakura; I like that Sakura is more forward in this support, and is the one with a crush.

Takumi/Jakob; Takumi trolls Jakob so hard and it's hilarious.

Mozu/Any male character; my first four playthroughs I left Mozu to last and paired her off with whoever was left. Turns out she has a high number of very sweet supports.

Hana x Jacob in my Hoshido file... I don't remember how it happened, but in the end, I let them S support and I was: Ok, I'm fine with it. The S support was a bit funny, so yeah, I'm ok with it.

There was Hinoka x Subaki in the same file, it just happened randomly but it was good.

For Revelations I pretty much used the pairings I planet, so there was not surprise, the most random one was probably Beny x Rinkah.

Ryoma and Elise. I avoided their supports at first because I was certain they'd be creepy like the rest of hers at the time were. Then I finally caved and checked them out, and the adorableness, surprising maturity on her end, and relaxation on his won me over.

Selena x Kaze.

Originally I thought of taking her for myself but when I saw their supports and how thirsty Kaze was. My laughter just wouldn't stop till I clapped and said "We rollin with this!".

Midori with red hair looked surprisingly good too and I used her quite a bit as BK.

Edited by HellsHaven

Nearing lategame Ryoma and Felicia's support about food was cute so i rolled with it, Shiro laughed lots at any sorcerer who came his way (not so much at some other units,but he was ok in the end)

Saizo and Charlotte. They mix about as well as oil and water.

Even if they don't mix, shake it up and it looks cool for the time being.

Azama x Effie and Subaki x Azura were two that really surprised me. Especially the former, Azama actually acts nice and there's actual romance buildup on the A support. I was shocked since I was pairing them as leftovers and assumed based on the characters the supports would be terrible.

I liked Gunter's support with Corrin more than I thought I would. Being his retainer and father figure I expected it to be nice, but it ended being a lot sweeter than I thought it would be; albeit a little cheesy with keeping track if his smiles like that. I also like Xander and Hinoka's support

I somehow ended up with Azura x Hayato in my game xD

I thought it was just really cute, Hayato wanting to see the world, while Azura talks about he beautiful places she's been and how she would like to go back, with Hayato saying he would also like to go & promising they'll go there together, I can't remember the convo off the top of my head but it basically went like that, and I thought it was just too cute so I decided to S rank them, I'm currently playing revelations for the second time and I would normally pair him with one of the Nohrians but I already did Nyx and I wasn't too big on the idea of having him paired with Effie, correct me if I'm wrong please, but it kinda hurt thinking the stats Effie would pass down to Rahjat, a magic user, I'm not wrong for thinking it would of just been a bad idea to have Effie as the mother of Rahjat, right?

Also Charlotte x Avatar

I originally was planning to have these two together on my male playthrough but then I decided I would have Avatar x Mozu instead, well let's just say I had too much fun having Charlotte & MU paired up together and critting everything but not just that but I adored their support convo together, also Charlotte as a mother and her convo with Kanna was hilarious, with Charlotte trying to keep her cool and keep her fiery personality under control. ^_^

Another situation Mitama x Avatar

Another male play through where I was planning on having my avatar marry Kagero but I really adorded Mitama's gimmick with the Haikus and I love the sass she received from her father Azama, who I also personally like as a character. ^_^;

I sadly can't remember much off the top of my head but I appreciated that it was one of the convos that was different depending on the Avatar's gender, those type of convos are my favorite. And the one part I remembered that was cute was Mitama trying to teach the Avatr how to correctly form a Haiku, the whole thing was cute and I really liked Mitama still continues to speak in Haiku with Kanna

Ryoma and Elise. I avoided their supports at first because I was certain they'd be creepy like the rest of hers at the time were. Then I finally caved and checked them out, and the adorableness, surprising maturity on her end, and relaxation on his won me over.

Yeeeeep. This is how it came down and I haven't looked back. Dark Flier Shiro kicks ass.

Another one I forgot but Azura x Laslow. I dunno if I can pair him with anyone not her, Selena, or Corrin. I did plan on doing Niles x Oboro and I still do it, but I didn't expect to like Hinata x Selena. I actually like it more then Tsubaki x Selena.